Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not surprised her subs aren’t real

The film Joe’s gonna do is for Sky cinema based on a Terry Pratchet book, coming in 2022, there’s a stella cast and it looks like he’s got a big role, I couldn’t upload the link but it’s on the Sky website. This vlog below was more enjoyable than having to sit through 5 episodes of The Syndicate, I didn’t bother watching the last one 😂

Reactions: 4
I mean, inzpire.me has her estimated reach to be 641K. 🤣 In. What. Freaking. Universe. So there's no way the $34K is even remotely accurate.

I've found that marketing sites are all over the place. I think the only way to know what she charges is to see her media kit, and even then every ad price would be individual as obviously it depends on different factors.

Unless I'm just wrong and Neontools.io is different, more professional? I hope brands use that site. They need to see the red flags surrounding her account - the engagement that's grossly lower than it should be, the suspicious 900K followers. Speaking of, it makes no sense, does it? She was losing followers as completely expected. Then when she dipped to 2.9, they mysteriously went up. All the while, her engagement continues to be low..

Yeah you're right, either way it's embarrassingly obvious...

Wow, Joe's busting out one mainstream role after another. 😂 Tanya must be crushed, she's been so desperate for years to be doing what Joe is doing right now, his, what, first year and a half in?

It's beyond embarrassing that she made it this huge thing proclaiming she's an aCtOr now and even bashing YouTube saying how it held her back, that she was distracted by it so it took her longer to get here, etc. I wonder if she looks back at her past words and actions and cringes? 'Cause she should. She has absolutely nothing to show for her big claims, not to mention all those Stories and vlogs talking about audition this, my agent that, in LA for work blah blah blah. 🙄

I think this is just the beginning for Joe. Tanya's already gotten the best she was ever gonna get. It's been downhill since then and this year will be the driest yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know this is a Tarn thread but since we’re talking about him anyway! For what it’s worth, I think Joe is a really decent actor. Genuinely. He’s not bad!

Reactions: 12
Wow, Joe's busting out one mainstream role after another. 😂 Tanya must be crushed, she's been so desperate for years to be doing what Joe is doing right now, his, what, first year and a half in?

It's beyond embarrassing that she made it this huge thing proclaiming she's an aCtOr now and even bashing YouTube saying how it held her back, that she was distracted by it so it took her longer to get here, etc. I wonder if she looks back at her past words and actions and cringes? 'Cause she should. She has absolutely nothing to show for her big claims, not to mention all those Stories and vlogs talking about audition this, my agent that, in LA for work blah blah blah. 🙄

I think this is just the beginning for Joe. Tanya's already gotten the best she was ever gonna get. It's been downhill since then and this year will be the driest yet.
Literally !!!!! Joe has done Strictly, the West End, TV and now Film. It’s crazy. I don’t see what Tanya’s long term goal is. To think she really flew to LA to try audition for parts 😩🥴 it’s so cringey. Her and Joe are just as connected as eachother... a status will get you in the room but talent will secure you the big gigs.

I know this is a Tarn thread but since we’re talking about him anyway! For what it’s worth, I think Joe is a really decent actor. Genuinely. He’s not bad!
I saw him in Waitress in the West End. He wasn’t BRILLIANT but for an untrained first timer, he was pretty damn impressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Literally !!!!! Joe has done Strictly, the West End, TV and now Film. It’s crazy. I don’t see what Tanya’s long term goal is. To think she really flew to LA to try audition for parts 😩🥴 it’s so cringey. Her and Joe are just as connected as eachother... a status will get you in the room but talent will secure you the big gigs.
I saw him in Waitress in the West End. He wasn’t BRILLIANT but for an untrained first timer, he was pretty damn impressive.
He's also done some TV presenting as well. I'm sure I saw him presenting NYE for the BBC one year 🤔. It's mad how he's managed to get work in different area's in the entertainment industry, whereas Tanya can only get bit parts here and there!

Reactions: 16
He's also done some TV presenting as well. I'm sure I saw him presenting NYE for the BBC one year 🤔. It's mad how he's managed to get work in different area's in the entertainment industry, whereas Tanya can only get bit parts here and there!
I don't imagine she could read an autocue without sounding/looking like a robot so that'd be a major barrier if she was interested in presenting work.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't imagine she could read an autocue without sounding/looking like a robot so that'd be a major barrier if she was interested in presenting work.
She also has zero charisma or presence and she seems like she's really uppity and not nice at all in person (from what people who met her back in the day said). So really, there's no reason to want to work with her. No talent, no charm, and no friendliness.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder why Tanya went from owning 75% or more shares in Authored and 75% or more of the voting rights in the company, to now (yesterday), going down to more than 25% but not more than 50%.

Weird.

Is this thing ever even gonna launch? 🙄

Reactions: 5
I wonder why Tanya went from owning 75% or more shares in Authored and 75% or more of the voting rights in the company, to now (yesterday), going down to more than 25% but not more than 50%.

Weird.

Is this thing ever even gonna launch? 🙄
Apparently she prefers to sells mattress...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gee. This seems like a new low... 😕 Shilling mattress ads.... what’s next? Vitamins and diet tea?

I continue to be baffled why Tanya doesn’t go back into YouTube and makeup. She was successful in that space and I truly miss her makeup tutorials. Her career trajectory is just mind boggling to me now

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm sure he co-presented one of the One Show episodes as well.

Reactions: 6
She also has zero charisma or presence and she seems like she's really uppity and not nice at all in person (from what people who met her back in the day said). So really, there's no reason to want to work with her. No talent, no charm, and no friendliness.
You hit the nail on the head. Shes like the person who’s only interested in someone if they have a blue tick next to their Instagram or Twitter, the average person in the street is of no use to her and explains the lack of selfies from the unknown actresses on The Syndicate compared to Joe. Also she never had any time for the actress in Confidence, (who I thought was the only good actor in the play) but she fawned over the two guys constantly flirting with them. Her image on YouTube was that of a girls girl, but I sensed early on that was a fake act. She reminds me of one of those passive aggressive types, who sees herself as being in competition with other women for male attention, hence why she would openly flirt with Rhys when he has a girlfriend. How Rhys’ gf put up with her I don’t understand, if that had been me I would have smacked that smug look off her face early on, but obviously she did snap later, cos they have nothing to do with her now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
It seems that she’s trying to appear like she’s cool and edgy and seems to want her life to be aspirational, whereas before her thing was relatable girl next door type vibes. I think she’d be doing so much better if she was still doing her wholesome stuff: her baking videos, get ready with me videos, even things like her vlogmas videos. Yeah she might get likes on ig when she posts about her boyfriend or her ~cool~ outfits but will those people truly support her in the way that her YouTube audience did?

Reactions: 13
Yep remember when she was baking on This Morning? She was only a guest and still had no charisma, it was so awkward!

Reactions: 15
The fact she probably got most if not all these for free and is now selling for profit makes me feel a bit sick tbh.
Don't worry it gets worse - the depop is a paid for sponsorship too...I think?

She seems to be a 10 in most things, many photos don't have size label in them or in the description either, are people just supposed to guess if it will fit them? Have you seen the bobbles old coach shark jumper she whacked up at £100?!! Thr arms are are full of bubbles, there seem to be threads pulled put of it at the body and she listed it as being 'like new. These and the dinosaur clothing were what Jim liked so no wonder they are finally being given the old heave ho.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Don't worry it gets worse - the depop is a paid for sponsorship too...I think?

She seems to be a 10 in most things, many photos don't have size label in them or in the description either, are people just supposed to guess if it will fit them? Have you seen the bobbles old coach shark jumper she whacked up at £100?!! Thr arms are are full of bubbles, there seem to be threads pulled put of it at the body and she listed it as being 'like new. These and the dinosaur clothing were what Jim liked so no wonder they are finally being given the old heave ho.
Are you able to take screenshots of this? And anything else that looks bad?

I know we already figured what "Authored" would be, but this confirms it. https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK00918257419

An influencer launching a cosmetics/wellness line? How fresh and original. 🙄 Yawn. And if she truly cared about sustainability, then she wouldn't have started a redundant company using resources and producing more unnecessary crap that people don't really need that will eventually end up in landfills.

Does anyone know if Smart Skin is doing well? Elementary Brands is connected to that too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yep remember when she was baking on This Morning? She was only a guest and still had no charisma, it was so awkward!
I recently watched that that because it somehow suggested to me on yt. Dear lord! What a mess of "tv appearance". She didn't even know how to find herself in the kitchen and bake 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.