Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That red sweater, isn't it Jim's? Or from that period at least.

Well, as a famous actress, her clothes can sell themselves only because she wore them (even if she didn't). It's like buying a celeb chewed gum 😅
Pretty sure It was a Christmas or birthday present from Jim one year. I remember it from her ‘what I got for Christmas’ (or birthday) haul

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Regarding Martha, why didn't they just lie about what happened to her? If she died or they abandoned her, or whatever, why not say she was sick and had to be put down? At least it's a solid answer, and would put an end to the speculation. They even could have made a tearful video/instagram post whatever... you know, "we noticed she hadn't been eating/drinking, we took her to the vet, but she has an incurable dog disease and unfortunately had to make the hard decision to put her down. we're very sad, and will miss her dearly, but we're happy she is no longer in pain." THE END.

EDIT
Just watched that clip from the show. Nevermind, I think we all know Tanya wouldn't be able to act out a convincing lie like that.
In my mind, Martha is being held hostage by Colombian drug lords.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Poor Martha. And thinking she is the only thing that keeps everyone curious/ interested in Tanya. I hope whatever happened, she is at Peace now.

Reactions: 10
She looks like she hasn't slept in years and slowly becoming a corpse - wouldn't buy the mattress on her recommendation.
another brand not to buy from :rolleyes: also unless I missed it has she declared it as an ad?

Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 13.48.40.png

recently started working in marketing and this is just one of many more people...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
An estimated 898,135 fake, inactive or uninterested followers! Wow that's a lot! :eek:
I guess with the new timeline that shows you stuff it think's you'll like rather than chronological posts, a lot fewer people are even seeing TB's posts to consider responding to them...

Reactions: 8
I guess with the new timeline that shows you stuff it think's you'll like rather than chronological posts, a lot fewer people are even seeing TB's posts to consider responding to them...
Well, it's all part of the algorithm. If you went to her profile right now and liked, commented on, and saved a few of her posts then Instagram would start showing you her posts on your feed more often, above other accounts who maybe just posted something. So, really, this means people just don't care for her content. I mean, she has 34k engaged followers.... out of 3 million. She's a money pit. I don't get who'd pay 17k quid to reach 34k people. They'd have to be really bad at math.

Reactions: 20
Well, it's all part of the algorithm. If you went to her profile right now and liked, commented on, and saved a few of her posts then Instagram would start showing you her posts on your feed more often, above other accounts who maybe just posted something. So, really, this means people just don't care for her content. I mean, she has 34k engaged followers.... out of 3 million. She's a money pit. I don't get who'd pay 17k quid to reach 34k people. They'd have to be really bad at math.
Yeah it's not even a case of "hey I haven't seen Tarn Tarn on my feed for a while, let me see what she's up to", they just get on with their day and forget that they're still following her.

Reactions: 6
She’s gonna be so bitter he’s in a film with the likes of Gemma Arterton, Emilia Clarke & David Tennant. Probably her dream tbh.
WTAF 😲 While she sits round acting smug on Instagram, Joe’s comes up behind her and goes bish bash Bosh 😆

• Haha
Which website is this? its interesting
Interesting to say the least... I read here that she has no shame. Clearly not.

I'd be so embarrassed to buy followers and it is so easy for others to track like that!

Neontools.io

An estimated 898,135 fake, inactive or uninterested followers! Wow that's a lot! :eek:
It basically means she's bought a fair few of those 895,000

View attachment 564892
recently started working in marketing and this is just one of many more people...
IMG_1FC37F616A8A-1.jpeg

another popular marketing trick to check if 'influencers' have bought followers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It's the advantage of the gleam management right? They will buy you followers and you need to agree to sell your soul and do any ads and sponsored content there is without understanding the receivers of the content.
I don't know why the companies fall for that. they must see that there is no actual spike in sales of their products.

Reactions: 8
I mean, inzpire.me has her estimated reach to be 641K. 🤣 In. What. Freaking. Universe. So there's no way the $34K is even remotely accurate.

I've found that marketing sites are all over the place. I think the only way to know what she charges is to see her media kit, and even then every ad price would be individual as obviously it depends on different factors.

Unless I'm just wrong and Neontools.io is different, more professional? I hope brands use that site. They need to see the red flags surrounding her account - the engagement that's grossly lower than it should be, the suspicious 900K followers. Speaking of, it makes no sense, does it? She was losing followers as completely expected. Then when she dipped to 2.9, they mysteriously went up. All the while, her engagement continues to be low..

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.