Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be buying followers because her content is pure garbage, completely useless to anyone, and yet her follower count doesn't fall from 3 Million. I can imagine many following her seeing one more photo of her moody mug or her bare midriff and thinking "oh, yeah, time to unfollow"
Exactly....it’s the same dross day in day out, with an ad every other day. Why is anyone interested in that?

Reactions: 2
But that’s just her business, not her personal wealth or what she’s taken from the business in dividends as a director. You really can’t take anything about how well she’s doing from the books of one of her businesses. She’s essentially an employee in the same way that the accounts of the company I work for has no reflection on me except if they were going bust.
I understand that, and I think I've said this before, but we don't even need to see any statements to know that Tanya's income in general has dropped. She went from getting Adsense money, doing blog ads, YouTube ads and sponsorships, paid events, receiving profits from her books and makeup line, Instagram ads, to now only having one stream of income.

She's not bringing in the kind of money she used to and the company reports reflect that decline year by year. How can she be paying herself well or the same still if the business itself has declined?? It was even speculated that she let Kate go as her personal assistant or she went down to part-time as we stopped seeing her as much.

The article used Strawboy Ltd's reserves as evidence that Joe's still one of the highest paid vloggers, so then can we not conclude that Tanya isn't with her mere 88K? Maybe I'm just dense, but if Tanya is doing so well still where exactly would all this money come from and why isn't it showing up anywhere. Is she not reporting everything, or something?

The article used Strawboy Ltd's reserves as evidence that Joe's still one of the highest paid vloggers, so then can we not conclude that Tanya isn't with her mere 88K? Maybe I'm just dense, but if Tanya is doing so well still where exactly would all this money come from and why isn't it showing up anywhere. Is she not reporting everything, or something?
That’s what I was wondering

Maybe I'm just dense, but if Tanya is doing so well still where exactly would all this money come from and why isn't it showing up anywhere. Is she not reporting everything, or something?
I mean I don’t know that she has other incomes but let’s just say she was getting paid for acting (I know, I know) that wouldn’t be going through her business same as if she got waitressing work it wouldn’t either. Anywhere that she’s employed, it’s not publicly declared same as it wouldn’t be for you or I. Plus you can make books appear bad when they’re good by taking money out of the business or having low cash due to reinvesting.
She could own her house personally, outright whereas someone else may have millions in their business but no personal assets.
You just can’t tell when personal wealth or salaries aren’t declared

Reactions: 9
cXRgCcG.jpg

Suck up to him all you want, Tanya. He's not going to keep giving you receptionist bit parts in his projects anymore. That would just be weird. And pathetic. (For both of them.)
Wow WTAF ‘The best in the business’ 🤢🤮 as someone who only saw a few of his interviews, even I thought NC came across as a humourless, cold, throughly dislikable prick, I mean just look at that narcissistic smirk. 😏 It’s also called the look of duping delight by body language experts

Last edited:
To be fair its not like you were being a troll to her, you were asking a genuine question! The joe sugg casting and how she's always an extra would be the straw that broke the camels back for me if I were her. At this stage is it delusion she thinks she is good or is it a petty childhood dream she wants to fulfill- kind of a bratty well I want to be an actress so why shouldn't I?
To be fair that’s not asking a genuine question. It’s a rhetorical question designed to put her down. A genuine question would be asking how she deals with rejections, what she would love to end up doing etc etc. I’d block someone if they sent me that message. Yes she’s not a good actress but it’s unnecessarily mean to send her that message. Fair enough write it here but I’m not sure what the actual point of sending that message was tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Noel Clarke isn't just a person she just worked with once and has no connection to anymore. She's shown they're friends, close enough that she made a dedicated Stories praising and congratulating him. So although she should, I don't expect her to say anything publicly denouncing him and showing support for the victims. She's probably not saying a word as she's desperate and it must terrify her to let her one connection go. The least she could is unfollow him. It's genuinely gross how she hasn't already.

• Sad
  • Heart
Just Googled her and realised that her sister Daisy was in season 3 of The Syndicate (my favourite season). Their father played Giles on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Omg I am SHOOK. the girl from the inbetweeners 🤣🤣 She looks nothing like her dad / Anthony Head ! That man is still a ride 🔥 The Stranger with Richard Armitage as his soon omg eye candy both of em 🤣

Reactions: 5
I understand that, and I think I've said this before, but we don't even need to see any statements to know that Tanya's income in general has dropped. She went from getting Adsense money, doing blog ads, YouTube ads and sponsorships, paid events, receiving profits from her books and makeup line, Instagram ads, to now only having one stream of income.

She's not bringing in the kind of money she used to and the company reports reflect that decline year by year. How can she be paying herself well or the same still if the business itself has declined?? It was even speculated that she let Kate go as her personal assistant or she went down to part-time as we stopped seeing her as much.

Without seeing a profit and loss statement, it’s impossible to determine how much a company is making. You don’t know how much revenue they are generating or how much was paid out in salaries and other expenses. A balance sheet is simply what assets and liabilities a company has. Having £2.1m indicates Joe‘s business is highly profitable or has been at some point, but it you can’t say Tanya’s isn’t because she only has £88k cash in hand. She might have made £2m but paid it all out as salary leaving nothing in the bank. Honestly, I don’t see why you would want to leave so much money in your business which isn’t invested but I’m not in the UK so I’m sure there’s some tax reason for it.

I do agree she wouldn’t be making anywhere near what she was at her peak but Instagram is highly profitable so who knows.

Reactions: 3
OMG she's so bad, I haven't been on here for a while but that was such a good laugh! It's like you can tell she wants you to see her and she's overthinking everything, which are both terrible things in an actor...

Reactions: 11
Noel Clarke isn't just a person she just worked with once and has no connection to anymore. She's shown they're friends, close enough that she made a dedicated Stories praising and congratulating him. So although she should, I don't expect her to say anything publicly denouncing him and showing support for the victims. She's probably not saying a word as she's desperate and it must terrify her to let her one connection go. The least she could is unfollow him. It's genuinely gross how she hasn't already.
I mean people who have worked with him for years/have long time friendships with him have called him out and show support to the victims.

You would hope she would do the same, but alas, she’s clearly clinging onto the last breadcrumb, even if he is a sexual predator.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I sent her a message on Instagram, saying I couldn’t understand how she has been ‘acting’ for all these years. Yet joe sugg , who hasn’t really shown an interest in acting . Is getting bigger roles on a prime time tv show than her. What’s going on?

she blocked me. Think I touched a nerve 😂🙃. It explains why she has not got a photo up on her grid about it . As br many comments like that .
she must be mortified how little work getting
Thats not even funny, thats just being a troll.. Why do you feel so strongly about it as to message her? Maybe she touched a nerve lol. As someone else on here said, why not just keep it on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
We all know you only have to put the slightest criticism up on her Instagram and you are blocked immediately, she’s been doing this for years, even the most innocuous questions have gotten blocked, her feed is heavily monitored, with only praise and sycophantic comments allowed. I think if the comment above is the worst she gets on her Instagram, she should be so lucky, real trolling is a hell of a lot worse than that. I’m sure she has someone else monitoring her comments anyway a lot of people do, with strict instructions to leave only the sycophantic ones on, she very rarely bothers replying to comments anyway. Part of living in this kind of bubble without allowing any criticism is how people end up being deluded in the first place and then go on to think they’re hot tit when they’re not.

On the other hand, Jim did say in that video interview that he welcomes criticism, and had fun replying to people on Twitter when they took the piss out of him, cos they didn’t know he was still alive when he announced the pregnancy 🤣But he then had to deal with really horrible trolling, when someone kept sending Sarah messages saying she would never compare to Tanya and they hoped she had a miscarriage and he rightly stood up and defended her and it reduced that kind vindictive trolling towards her. Stuff like that I think the police can get involved in, cos thats basically stalking behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Thats not even funny, thats just being a troll.. Why do you feel so strongly about it as to message her? Maybe she touched a nerve lol. As someone else on here said, why not just keep it on Tattle.
I know what you mean about the dm, but some of her actual fans are asking the same questions on her grid? I saw one of her fans put a comment up genuienly questioning why Joe is getting a bigger role in a flattering manner and it was deleted. I don't know, maybe where I come from its a lot more straight talking but I can see people could see it otherwise.

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her anymore but occasionally I’ll think of her and look up her insta and it’s so sad to see the shell of the women I used to be a fan of not just physically in her appearance but personality. She’s completely forgotten her roots and lost any redeeming qualities

Reactions: 12
We all know you only have to put the slightest criticism up on her Instagram and you are blocked immediately, she’s been doing this for years, even the most innocuous questions have gotten blocked, her feed is heavily monitored, with only praise and sycophantic comments allowed. I think if the comment above is the worst she gets on her Instagram, she should be so lucky, real trolling is a hell of a lot worse than that. I’m sure she has someone else monitoring her comments anyway a lot of people do, with strict instructions to leave only the sycophantic ones on, she very rarely bothers replying to comments anyway. Part of living in this kind of bubble without allowing any criticism is how people end up being deluded in the first place and then go on to think they’re hot tit when they’re not.

On the other hand, Jim did say in that video interview that he welcomes criticism, and had fun replying to people on Twitter when they took the piss out of him, cos they didn’t know he was still alive when he announced the pregnancy 🤣But he then had to deal with really horrible trolling, when someone kept sending Sarah messages saying she would never compare to Tanya and they hoped she had a miscarriage and he rightly stood up and defended her and it reduced that kind vindictive trolling towards her. Stuff like that I think the police can get involved in, cos thats basically stalking behaviour.
But it wasn’t constructive criticism? That’s fair enough but I personally just find sending those petty comments really bizarre. I’m not saying it’s the worst kind of trolling but it’s still not necessary. But also even the less mean comments will add up. If you get 100 fairly mean comments it will impact you.
Criticism would be with the purpose of wanting Tanya to reflect and improve things

Reactions: 24
It’s also in the Tattle rules that you don’t message the people we talk about on here. People have had their accounts deleted for doing so.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.