Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just playing it exactly the same as that awful performance in Hurt by Paradise, delivering the lines in exactly the same way with the same facial expression and attitude. When it comes acting she thinks one size fits all 😂 Shes just being her usual unimaginative lazy self, by doing a copy and paste of the snoty southern middle class bad performance from Hurt by Paradise and tried to shoe horn it into a working class northern drama. It seemed to me like the other two actresses were ignoring her and giving her nothing 😂 who could blame them, I’m sure they had to do multiple takes because she kept bleeping it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jim sold his house and bought a new one and poor old tanya is still in her “marital home” i honestly think this plays a lot on her mental health she could be doing much better somewhere with a fresh start, I hope her therapist or someone really advises her

Reactions: 9
What did you think of Emily Head's Geordie accent?
It wasn't half bad but you can tell she obviously isnt from Newcastle. One of the better attempts I've seen people do, was just weird she went an octave higher at the end of each sentence and sounded more like she was from Sunderland but if not from here wouldn't probably pick up on that

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I sent her a message on Instagram, saying I couldn’t understand how she has been ‘acting’ for all these years. Yet joe sugg , who hasn’t really shown an interest in acting . Is getting bigger roles on a prime time tv show than her. What’s going on?

she blocked me. Think I touched a nerve 😂🙃. It explains why she has not got a photo up on her grid about it . As br many comments like that .
she must be mortified how little work getting
To be fair its not like you were being a troll to her, you were asking a genuine question! The joe sugg casting and how she's always an extra would be the straw that broke the camels back for me if I were her. At this stage is it delusion she thinks she is good or is it a petty childhood dream she wants to fulfill- kind of a bratty well I want to be an actress so why shouldn't I?

Reactions: 8
Jim sold his house and bought a new one and poor old tanya is still in her “marital home” i honestly think this plays a lot on her mental health she could be doing much better somewhere with a fresh start, I hope her therapist or someone really advises her
yeh I totally agree. if she doesn't think it's a good timeto sell she should rent it out and live elsewhere

Reactions: 1
Tanya's acting reminds me of Monika Geller's giving massage on Friends. Remember how she was awful at it and Chandler comforted her by saying that she is the best at giving the worst massages on the planet or smth along those lines? Maybe, that's why Tanya doesn't quit her acting? It's her "thing" being the worst actress on set 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off topic - I'm super behind on this thread to the extent that I thought 'two line Tanya' was in reference to a drug habit.

Absolutely cannot believe that she is still deludedly and half heartedly pursuing an 'acting career'. Her non-existent charisma is as flat as her hair.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Two lines and fifty takes, dream big breaks, go eat cakes 🍰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I sent her a message on Instagram, saying I couldn’t understand how she has been ‘acting’ for all these years. Yet joe sugg , who hasn’t really shown an interest in acting . Is getting bigger roles on a prime time tv show than her. What’s going on?

she blocked me. Think I touched a nerve 😂🙃. It explains why she has not got a photo up on her grid about it . As br many comments like that .
she must be mortified how little work getting
Tbf if somone messaged me a message like that about my work I'd block them too! lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Where does her income come from? Like she can’t be making much at all from being an ‘actress’, extras get paid hardly anything. Is all her income coming from Instagram posts? She can’t be on that much money if that’s the case? Or am I underestimating how much Insta can pay

Reactions: 8
To be fair its not like you were being a troll to her, you were asking a genuine question! The joe sugg casting and how she's always an extra would be the straw that broke the camels back for me if I were her. At this stage is it delusion she thinks she is good or is it a petty childhood dream she wants to fulfill- kind of a bratty well I want to be an actress so why shouldn't I?
Kinda is trolling though isn’t it.. I find it so strange that people want to send those kind of messages to strangers, even the likes of Tanya, it’s a bit weird imo hardly surprised they were blocked, I would too. Her acting is pretty terrible, but like c’mon.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It is completely frazzled.
I am more bothered with the noughties eye makeup. 🤭

View attachment 559460
So yellow
Where does her income come from? Like she can’t be making much at all from being an ‘actress’, extras get paid hardly anything. Is all her income coming from Instagram posts? She can’t be on that much money if that’s the case? Or am I underestimating how much Insta can pay
Yes, you are - Sadly insta pays incredibly well for well, no real work.

She would do well to fill her time with some virtual charity work atm. Get out of her head a bit, maybe even pick up some soft skills for her acting. (Don't laugh!)

Reactions: 2
From her Instagram posts, yes. Some people believe she still makes good money off them, but I just can't see how since her Instagram has gone down so much over the last couple of years. Literally, on all the company reports everyone has higher amounts of cash at bank and in hand and equity than Tanya. It even made the news recently that Joe Sugg has 2.1M in reserves, making him one of the highest paid vloggers still. Tanya only has 88K.

I think she makes enough to sustain her lifestyle but she's absolutely fallen off the top. Articles used to begin with her net worth at her peak, now it's not even mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Caught up with Tanya acting #HowLovely

Funny she tried to distance herself from YouTube and makeup and they threw her right back there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tanya's acting reminds me of Monika Geller's giving massage on Friends. Remember how she was awful at it and Chandler comforted her by saying that she is the best at giving the worst massages on the planet or smth along those lines? Maybe, that's why Tanya doesn't quit her acting? It's her "thing" being the worst actress on set 😂
Continuing the Monica theme, her acting is like when Monica did a weird accent when Ross had started his job as a lecturer and accidentally pretended to be British 'I'm Monica gellllllerrrrrrrrrr'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must be buying followers because her content is pure garbage, completely useless to anyone, and yet her follower count doesn't fall from 3 Million. I can imagine many following her seeing one more photo of her moody mug or her bare midriff and thinking "oh, yeah, time to unfollow"

Reactions: 13
From her Instagram posts, yes. Some people believe she still makes good money off them, but I just can't see how since her Instagram has gone down so much over the last couple of years. Literally, on all the company reports everyone has higher amounts of cash at bank and in hand and equity than Tanya. It even made the news recently that Joe Sugg has 2.1M in reserves, making him one of the highest paid vloggers still. Tanya only has 88K.

I think she makes enough to sustain her lifestyle but she's absolutely fallen off the top. Articles used to begin with her net worth at her peak, now it's not even mentioned.
But that’s just her business, not her personal wealth or what she’s taken from the business in dividends as a director. You really can’t take anything about how well she’s doing from the books of one of her businesses. She’s essentially an employee in the same way that the accounts of the company I work for has no reflection on me except if they were going bust.

Reactions: 4
"ended up going to someone else" makes her seem like she was second in the running, which she clearly wasn't. The more acting she does the less she will be offered as more people are exposed to her awful "acting" imo
So that’s why the character was so rude, it’s because 2 line Tarrrrrn was actually unable to cover up being genuinely pissed off that she didn’t get a starring role, after all, don’t they know who she is??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.