Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title scraped together by @martaS and @Shutterbug99, rather like scraping her acting credits together because nothing else is happening in her career.

There's a new man who is short and Jim's new life still seems to be the most "interesting" topic. So tragic for both of them really.

Oh and #JusticeForMartha #WheresMartha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She continues to dress like one of the Village People, but with less flair.

Oh, and she's back on Tiktok, showing that she can't even hold a glass of wine like a normal person. WTF was she doing to it? Strangling it?

And look at that facial expression. This woman thinks she's an actress.

1617371216496.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know this is OT and has probably been discussed ad nauseam, but I used to be SO jealous of her natural hair colour. The way it changed shades depending on the light, ugh, it's like she had 5 different colours in one, and it suited her skin tone so well! I'd kill to have auburn hair.

This bleached frazzled mop however...

Reactions: 65
She continues to dress like one of the Village People, but with less flair.

Oh, and she's back on Tiktok, showing that she can't even hold a glass of wine like a normal person. WTF was she doing to it? Strangling it?

And look at that facial expression. This woman thinks she's an actress.

View attachment 511009
Oh god not again!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😬😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone please explain. Why is she having a Claire's Accessories kiddos necklaces (if you ever shopped there you know it's something you'd fine in the 3+ section) as a phone accessory?
t.png

They do share a wardrobe, it's official now.
t1.png

New thread, title scraped together by @martaS and @Shutterbug99, rather like scraping her acting credits together because nothing else is happening in her career.
Haha too true!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
TLDR submission:

Still thinks she’s too good for YouTube/is trying act like her YouTube career never happened and instead continues to attempt to force the narrative of “people have always known me for my IG”

Still purporting to be an aCtOr but apart from 2 lines in a critically-panned made-for-Sky-one film, she’s done nothing of note

Has got a boyfriend that is not officially identified

Is still residing in the London [former] marital home

Is managing to maintain her slimmer frame but has not shared how/doesn’t like to mention anything regarding weight loss, unless it’s answering people’s “What size do you wear?” comments with “I’m a size XS in these, and a size 6-8 in the top” (Not an exact quote)

Ex-husband Jim is still purporting to be a screenwriter, is engaged, and expecting a child

Martha the dog’s fate is still unknown

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Someone please explain. Why is she having a Claire's Accessories kiddos necklaces (if you ever shopped there you know it's something you'd fine in the 3+ section) as a phone accessory?
View attachment 511058
They do share a wardrobe, it's official now.
View attachment 511059
The cringey hand-holding photos are back. Yay. Can you imagine asking your boyfriend to hold this pose while you take a photo so it looks like you're casually walking hand in hand?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The cringey hand-holding photos are back. Yay. Can you imagine asking your boyfriend to hold this pose while you take a photo so it looks like you're casually walking hand in hand?
I KNOW RIGHT 😅 Me and my partner sometimes take joke-y pictures like that at events or during activities where you are wearing a special wrist bands on or one of those entry stamps but we do it for the laughs and would never put online

• Haha
Reactions: 15
GuUh2mN.jpg

Oof. I bet Tanya will have a bad weekend and week ahead. There's a real production house behind Jim's script and some fairly known actors will seemingly star in it like Kat McNamara and Will Tudor. I'd say that's a pretty big accomplishment for any screenwriter, but especially for a first film.

I thought it would it be like how Tanya does. Like he says it's exciting his first film is being made, but really he's funding it himself and it's some low-low-budget thing with little unknown actors. 😂 Nope.

Another blow to Tanya.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Oof. I bet Tanya will have a bad weekend and week ahead. There's a real production house behind Jim's script and some fairly known actors will seemingly star in it like Kat McNamara and Will Tudor. I'd say that's a pretty big accomplishment for any screenwriter, but especially for a first film.

I thought it would it be like how Tanya does. Like he says it's exciting his first film is being made, but really he's funding it himself and it's some low-low-budget thing with little unknown actors. 😂 Nope.

Another blow to Tanya.
And nina wadia who was in Eastenders for a number of years and had a successful comedy show in the early 2000s 'goodness gracious me'

Reactions: 20
GuUh2mN.jpg

Another blow to Tanya.
I was not expecting this at all. I mean, some of the other actors aren't huge names, or not as known as say Katherine McNamara, but they still have real TV or film productions under their belts.

Tanya must be fuming. Love that for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just to go back to Tanya and Jim’s respective attractiveness and winning the breakup (lol), l agree with whoever said in the last thread that Tan used to be the better looking one in their relationship, and now they’re kind of even thanks to her strong effort ie making herself look ugly with hair and outfits. I actually think Sarah is less pretty than Tanya was when she was Sarah’s age, I saw her in person once and she’s very plain. Pretty sure she is quite heavy handed with posing / photoshop for her insta. She also seems to have zero personality but I guess that’s true of Tanya too so maybe it’s Jim’s type. 😂
For Tanyas sake I hope she starts eating more, working out and goes back to her natural hair colour. She does look awful now but don’t think she’s a lost cause. She was so pretty in her prime, I remember having a bit of a crush on her when she first got a bob and wore simple outfits which actually looked great on her frame (high waisted jeans and t shirts etc). Come on Tan, drop the acting, fire your hair stylist and give us some wholesome vlog content, your bank account will thank you 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just to go back to Tanya and Jim’s respective attractiveness and winning the breakup (lol), l agree with whoever said in the last thread that Tan used to be the better looking one in their relationship, and now they’re kind of even thanks to her strong effort ie making herself look ugly with hair and outfits. I actually think Sarah is less pretty than Tanya was when she was Sarah’s age, I saw her in person once and she’s very plain. Pretty sure she is quite heavy handed with posing / photoshop for her insta. She also seems to have zero personality but I guess that’s true of Tanya too so maybe it’s Jim’s type. 😂
For Tanyas sake I hope she starts eating more, working out and goes back to her natural hair colour. She does look awful now but don’t think she’s a lost cause. She was so pretty in her prime, I remember having a bit of a crush on her when she first got a bob and wore simple outfits which actually looked great on her frame (high waisted jeans and t shirts etc). Come on Tan, drop the acting, fire your hair stylist and give us some wholesome vlog content, your bank account will thank you 😂
This is a very kind post - but yeah, we all really liked Tanya at some point

Those necklaces from Claires are in fashion now and all over asos
Nooo

I should have bought a load with my staff discount when I used to work there in early 20s and keep and sell now as "vintage" 😅 😅 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find the whole 00s/ Claire’s accessories/ hello kitty type trend at the moment so funny having worn all these things when I was like 8?

I get it more for younger people who never wore it in the first place and missed that trend the first time round but for Tanya to start wearing this stuff is kind of weird IMO.. like she would’ve worn it previously as a child?

Reactions: 30
I find the whole 00s/ Claire’s accessories/ hello kitty type trend at the moment so funny having worn all these things when I was like 8?

I get it more for younger people who never wore it in the first place and missed that trend the first time round but for Tanya to start wearing this stuff is kind of weird IMO.. like she would’ve worn it previously as a child?
Except ours where a fiver max

Screenshot_20210402-224759_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210402-224831_ASOS.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I say wear what you want at whatever age, but beaded jewelry at nearly 32 is pushing it. At least the way Tarn wears hers with crop T-shirts and Converse...it just looks like she's desperately trying to hold onto her youth and be like the cool 20-something models. It's a bit sad.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.