Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can somebody please tell me which link or where can I see tanyas “acting” ? I tried searching but couldn‘t find.
someone posted a link in the last page I think. That scene is SO odd, like everyone has said I don't get it, is she supposed to sound so aggressive? It is also hilarious how for most of her dialogue no one seems to even react, it's like they have thrown her in there for no reason and everyone knows it so cannot even be bothered to humour her by engaging :LOL:

Reactions: 10
That was the most unconvincing acting I have ever seen. Why does she say “that’s lovely” to the woman in a way that makes it seem like she is plotting to kill her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It came off as she thinks this is beneath her. As Tanya, not Stacey. Like she mad at the other actresses for getting the better parts 😂

Reactions: 15
"It just shows that people do remember you if you put the work in"
No Tanya, it just shows that they weren't arsed auditioning new people for the glorified extra roles, and that they figured it couldn't do much harm to pop a known name in there.
Known name or not, she's a bleeping terrible actress: there was no great acting done in that clip and Tanya still stands out like an aggressive, septic thumb 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Which role do you think she auditioned for? Gotta be either Keeley, Roxy or Colette?
I don't think it was Roxy, as the director always wanted Taj Atwal for that part, so either Keeley or Colette I'd say. Colette is probably more likely, but can you imagine Tanya attempting a Geordie accent? 😬

Reactions: 4
Lol. It must be a bummer, she wanted to erase her past so much and she was then offered a role as a make up artist in the show.

• Haha
She probably was, it was most likely one of their roles that she first auditioned for :LOL:
"ended up going to someone else" makes her seem like she was second in the running, which she clearly wasn't. The more acting she does the less she will be offered as more people are exposed to her awful "acting" imo

Reactions: 13
I agree with those who’ve said she was probably supposed to be a bit comic, kind of no shits given, ideas above their station, bitchy MUA (brummie accent would have helped) but she came off just rude and hostile. The ‘you don’t look it’ should have been doubtful and accusative and the ‘how lovely’ a smile while you say it then drop the smile “couldn’t give a tit love” comment where the person On the other end can’t say for sure of it was rude.
That’s how I see it but she totally missed the mark and they probably didn’t want to reshoot for the sake of a few lines from an extra

Reactions: 17
I don't think it was Roxy, as the director always wanted Taj Atwal for that part, so either Keeley or Colette I'd say. Colette is probably more likely, but can you imagine Tanya attempting a Geordie accent? 😬
I'm a Geordie and would love to see this hahahah

Reactions: 2
Tanya’s hand randomly flitting about while trying to put lip gloss on the actress who is talking is just ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What did you think of Emily Head's Geordie accent?
Just Googled her and realised that her sister Daisy was in season 3 of The Syndicate (my favourite season). Their father played Giles on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She probably was, it was most likely one of their roles that she first auditioned for :LOL:
I reckon she auditioned for the role of Georgina that was given to Katie McGlynn, the amount of lines were the same as to what Joe got. I can’t see her being offered to audition for a role for Keeley or Collette or Gemma

Reactions: 2
Im sorry did she actually say ‘when you put the work in’ ?????? How insulting to actors. Her getting this role had NOTHING to do with her hard work.

• Haha
I sent her a message on Instagram, saying I couldn’t understand how she has been ‘acting’ for all these years. Yet joe sugg , who hasn’t really shown an interest in acting . Is getting bigger roles on a prime time tv show than her. What’s going on?

she blocked me. Think I touched a nerve 😂🙃. It explains why she has not got a photo up on her grid about it . As br many comments like that .
she must be mortified how little work getting

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.