Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well right now Instagram is the perfect job for her, just posting fake photos of herself and making easy money from that, while having a hobby of being an extra on the side. So why would she even go back to YT, that takes work and creativity and it’s more competitive now than it was in her day. The average person can do the same as her right now, posting on Instagram and getting extra work, there’s no skill in that. I have friends who get jobs as extras while posting on Instagram 😂 The difference is she makes a lot of money for taking selfie’s on Instagram and gets extra parts given to her or can pay for them, yet shows no appreciation for the followers who put her there.
Quite. Tanya thinks any acting roles she was given were despite YT rather than because of YT.
Joe Sugg seems bright enough to realise the opposite was true at the start. Plus he obviously grabbed his chances with both hands and has built on his, yes at the beginning, bookings which were through novelty value.
Tanya always seems to have a sense of entitlement and is in awe of the bits around the acting jobs eg the trailer, the runners holding umbrellas for her, the glimpses of scripts she is working on, zoom calls with coaches. All the glamorous bits rather than actually being any good at it.
If she wanted to be involved in that world she would have been better off being a TV and film make up artist. If she worked hard she could've had a very interesting and rewarding career mixing in the circles she obviously aspires to.

Reactions: 32
I don’t think she would have been good enough to be a film or tv make up artist that takes work and skill and very early mornings. She wants all the perks of an actor with none of the work. Film and tv work isn’t glamorous at all anyway, I’ve done extra work in the past and film & TV sets are extremely boring places to hang around on, nothing happens for hours on end, everyone is just standing around cold and fed up, 😂 including the main actors. So she gets to stand next to a famous actor on set for a few minutes, truth is they’re more interested in themselves and couldn’t give a tit who’s standing next to them on set 😂 She tries to make out that it’s glamorous on set, because as we know she’s not known for being real or honest about anything that’s going on in her life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she would have been good enough to be a film or tv make up artist that takes work and skill and very early mornings. She wants all the perks of an actor with none of the work. Film and tv work isn’t glamorous at all anyway, I’ve done extra work in the past and film & TV sets are extremely boring places to hang around on, nothing happens for hours on end, everyone is just standing around cold and fed up, 😂 including the main actors. So she gets to stand next to a famous actor on set for a few minutes, truth is they’re more interested in themselves and couldn’t give a tit who’s standing next to them on set 😂 She tries to make out that it’s glamorous on set, because as we know she’s not known for being real or honest about anything that’s going on in her life.
I agree she wants the perks and not the work. She could be an actor. She could join an am dram group and be an actor, what she wants is to be an 'it girl' like we had in the 90s they were 'models' or 'actressess'- she's too short to be a model so she went actor (but still wants to be a model as well). She wants to flounce around London drinking coffee, wearing the latest trends and bring seen. Sorry but loads of actors can't act (even some I love) and they make it, some of them are huge! With all of the millions of productions around the world - stage, show, movie, TV, indie, big budget, am dram, the fringe, one person plays, shorts, she can't get any jobs? Come on have you seen some of the tit on prime video 🙄 😆 she could be an actor, she just couldn't be the kind of actor she wants (big, easy roles in London or 'glamorous' locations with lots of money). That's why the small things she does are with 'known' people eg noel whatshisname and whatshername Curtis, she thinks they'll lead to big things eg casualty or holby or whatever it was - so many actors do a small role and then they're basically in every drama on that channel for ages, she thought it would be an easy way to get that I think.

All my opinion obviously, I could be wrong but I've known a few people as I've described above and she comes across exactly the same as them.

Reactions: 14
This interview with Jim just popped up on my feed and having watched the whole thing it seems he didn’t cheat on Tanya like some accused him of (I never thought that myself btw) but he seems to be saying in a round about way, although he doesn’t really want to say it, that actually the opposite is true, it sounds like he’s saying she cheated on him and that was the last straw. Also I had no idea his dad went to prison for armed robbery, bleeping hell his childhood sounds like a nightmare.
Watched the interview and also got the impression that he was dying to say Tanya was the one who came closer to cheating. I believe he did say in the interview that it wasn’t anything dramatic, which to me rules out a full blown affair, but he totally seems like he is alluding to her having feelings for someone else either immediately after or at the end. Also annoys me how he has said multiple times now (possibly she has as well) that people don’t understand how long before their announcement they actually broke up. But...when it was posted on Instagram, I am positive that it said “a few weeks ago” they decided to separate. While “a few” obviously can be stretched to mean many things, surely the most common interpretation would be maybe 3-4 since beyond that you would probably say a month/couple months. So that’s the figure you gave and that’s the figure people are using in judging how weird it was for you to be in another committed relationship within a month or so of your announcement. It’s not some big mystery when it happened, unless they blatantly lied at the time.

Reactions: 9
@Traveler001 Yeah but I really don’t think she’s even up to the standard of those awful crap TV movies on Prime video etc and I don’t think she’ll ever be, she can’t even deliver a line properly, if she hasn’t improved by now after all the chances she’s been given, she never will. There’s bad acting on crap TV movies, but then there’s totally useless can’t even deliver a line properly acting. She really is your typical bumping into the furniture type of amdam level of acting and as wooden as a chair, she’d make a table feel secondhand embarrassment 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes been silent for a while on instagram, I wonder if she will be coming out as a victim and is building up the courage, not sure. We will see what happens on monday when she typically posts what she did over the weekend🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Shes been silent for a while on instagram, I wonder if she will be coming out as a victim and is building up the courage, not sure. We will see what happens on monday when she typically posts what she did over the weekend🤷‍♀️
2 major stories came up recently so for sure she omits any confronting comments on social media
Or she is planning another totally NOT planned and paid out of the blue "paparazzi session "

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I have a feeling Tanya won't say anything as Noel is her go to if she needs two line work.
wouldn’t surprise me if she got naked in front of him for creativity reasons! Something might have happened which could explain the sudden weight loss and change in personality ... people deal with things differently! She might have had a consensual relationship with him but given his obvious grooming/manipulative background, it wouldn’t surprise me if they did cross the line. Maybe her self hatred for herself bec of it was the reason she gave Martha away (am I stretching)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Poor Tarn! Joe’s been a bigger star than her, and hasn’t even mentioned his ol’ pal is in it. Bet she has one line 😩

Reactions: 10
Can’t wait to watch Tanyas 30 seconds of screen time later.
if anyone watches can they try and give an approx time when she is on just to skip through? otherwise I'd probably blink and miss it

Reactions: 8
Wow! She looks like the old Tanya without all the facetune like in her insta pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.