Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This interview with Jim just popped up on my feed and having watched the whole thing it seems he didn’t cheat on Tanya like some accused him of (I never thought that myself btw) but he seems to be saying in a round about way, although he doesn’t really want to say it, that actually the opposite is true, it sounds like he’s saying she cheated on him and that was the last straw. Also I had no idea his dad went to prison for armed robbery, bleeping hell his childhood sounds like a nightmare.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This interview with Jim just popped up on my feed and having watched the whole thing it seems he didn’t cheat on Tanya like some accused him of (I never thought that myself btw) but he seems to be saying in a round about way, although he doesn’t really want to say it, that actually the opposite is true, it sounds like he’s saying she cheated on him and that was the last straw. Also I had no idea his dad went to prison for armed robbery, bleeping hell his childhood sounds like a nightmare.
would he admit cheating if he had though?

Reactions: 9
Haven't listened to the podcast but I thought what he implied was that Tanya actually moved on before he did? Not that either of them cheated? This is just according to what I've read on Jim's thread.

I do think Jim might have been suspicious of whatever was going on with Tan and Rhys before they split (she clearly had a thing for him) and that's why he attended every showing of that play they were in.

Reactions: 14
Haven't listened to the podcast but I thought what he implied was that Tanya actually moved on before he did? Not that either of them cheated? This is just according to what I've read on Jim's thread.

I do think Jim might have been suspicious of whatever was going on with Tan and Rhys before they split (she clearly had a thing for him) and that's why he attended every showing of that play they were in.
Although why they all went on holiday together I'll never understand.

Reactions: 14
I can't see Tan having cheated on him. His sisters are still friendly with her and so are Marcus and Alfie. Surely all those people would be on Jim's side if she cheated, but they seem to side with Tan. They must know something about Jim's personality that we don't. Also has Zoe 'liked' Jim's insta photo about moving as she has liked Sarah's... :unsure:

Reactions: 11
I forgot to mention the bit where Jim is talking about cheating is 1 hour 8 minutes into the video. It’s kinda hard to figure out what’s he’s trying to say, it sounds to me like he’s trying to be diplomatic about it and at one point stops himself cos he realises he’s said too much. But he seems to be saying that he’s come out and said he didn’t cheat but Tanya hasn’t and she moved on first, like she had a relationship with someone first. That doesn’t necessarily imply Tanya cheated it just means they were finished by then, but maybe still living together and she started a relationship with someone before him and just kept it quiet, whereas he was open about his. That relationship could have been with Rhys or anyone, but it’s not necessary cheating, cos they were finished by then away.

Reactions: 5
I forgot to mention the bit where Jim is talking about cheating is 1 hour 8 minutes into the video. It’s kinda hard to figure out what’s he’s trying to say, it sounds to me like he’s trying to be diplomatic about it and at one point stops himself cos he realises he’s said too much. But he seems to be saying that he’s come out and said he didn’t cheat but Tanya hasn’t and she moved on first, like she had a relationship with someone first. That doesn’t necessarily imply Tanya cheated it just means they were finished by then, but maybe still living together and she started a relationship with someone before him and just kept it quiet, whereas he was open about his. That relationship could have been with Rhys or anyone, but it’s not necessary cheating, cos they were finished by then away.
Yes that is true! Only they know when they 'officially' broke up, so only they know if either of them cheated. I would say neither of them did, but it is pretty clear that Tanya wanted out first. Trouble is with their break up only Jim talks about it and Tanya hasn't really so we only have ever had one side.

Reactions: 7
I can't see Tan having cheated on him. His sisters are still friendly with her and so are Marcus and Alfie. Surely all those people would be on Jim's side if she cheated, but they seem to side with Tan. They must know something about Jim's personality that we don't. Also has Zoe 'liked' Jim's insta photo about moving as she has liked Sarah's... :unsure:
Maybe they don't know the extent of things, or they're just trying to keep things civil per Jim's request?

Or perhaps Jim didn't mean Tanya cheated on him physically, but that she was the first to check out of their marriage. Which, that's what we witnessed in real time. An emotional affair of sorts. She legit turned into an 18 year old, flirting with Rhys right on camera and the fact she went to his workplace right after going blonde to parade around him. She was a drunken mess on Stories on a couple occasions, once on a girl's night like she was trying to get someone's attention and at her summer party, I think. I believe Sam told her to stop, or something like that, and it was deleted?

I still think something weird happened re: Rhys. Tanya I think developed a huge crush on him, even likely paid for his and his girlfriend's trip which Tanya stayed on and Jim flew home. She couldn't be away from Rhys around that time. If they were always just good friends, then they'd still be good friends. Rather, he abruptly stopped coming around. I wonder if Tanya told him how she felt and then things got awkward so they just went their separate ways.

All the while Jim was still calling her his wife and now learning he was still holding out hope.

Reactions: 17
Police are now involved with this Noel Clarke thing, now I wonder if Tanya will say something I highly doubt it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If people knew the amount of setbacks I’ve had. I’ve had crazy things said to me – basically people saying, ‘you’re not gonna make it’. I’m not saying me being in this play is ‘I’ve made it!’. But I’ve made it for me.”

😂 Why don't I remember her saying this. Oh man. I wonder who all told her the "crazy things" the truth - her family, friends, casting directors, people in the business? All of the above lmao? I bet she's heard some brutal things from several people over the years.

I wish Tanya would just drop the facade and be honest about the acting journey. Just lay it all out on the table. Talk about the difficulties, the regrets, the overestimation of her capabilities and gross expectations, the disappointments. Some vulnerability would be a million times more interesting than another superficial Instagram photo over-smiling pretending like everything's great. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She gives the impression of having had the time of her life when she was in that play. I don't think she had had that much fun, well, ever. Shame she was so terrible in it.

That’s called people being honest with her cos she’s talentless. Funny how Joe Sugg hasn’t had such ‘set backs’ why, because he’s got talent and he obviously works hard. Joe was successful in a major West End musical, which was his first acting job, while singing and doing an American accent, that’s incredible and takes a lot of hard work. And now Joe has a bigger part in The Syndicate than she’s ever had and all within the space of a couple of years and he did a good job in his first tv role too. Yes he a had a leg up by being a YTer, but at least he’s got the talent and a work ethic to back it up and he worked hard on Strictly to open doors for himself which helped get him the musical.

Tanya in contrast just sounds like an entitled lazy wannabe, who expects everything to just be handed to her on a plate, because she’s a has been YTer. You don’t have to be in the business to know that it’s based on who you know and luck a lot of the time, but if you haven’t got talent to start with and you’re a lazy sod, then forget it go home, the business in competitive enough as it is. Tanya treats acting like it’s a celebrity hobby, she’s had opportunities that she shouldn’t have even been given, yet she still whinges like a spoilt child about how hard it’s been for her🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That’s called people being honest with her cos she’s talentless. Funny how Joe Sugg hasn’t had such ‘set backs’ why, because he’s got talent and he obviously works hard. Joe was successful in a major West End musical, which was his first acting job, while singing and doing an American accent, that’s incredible and takes a lot of hard work. And now Joe has a bigger part in The Syndicate than she’s ever had and all within the space of a couple of years and he did a good job in his first tv role too. Yes he a had a leg up by being a YTer, but at least he’s got the talent and a work ethic to back it up and he worked hard on Strictly to open doors for himself which helped get him the musical.

Tanya in contrast just sounds like an entitled lazy wannabe, who expects everything to just be handed to her on a plate, because she’s a has been YTer. You don’t have to be in the business to know that it’s based on who you know and luck a lot of the time, but if you haven’t got talent to start with and you’re lazy sod, then forget it go home, the business in competitive enough as it is. Tanya treats acting like it’s a celebrity hobby, she’s had opportunities that she shouldn’t have even been given, yet she still whinges like a spoilt child about how hard it’s been for her🙄
and it's especially odd as she now seems to be denying that she ever was a youtuber, youtube is the only thing she has been a success at, I don't get why she would want to cover that up. There's no point claiming to be an actress when you have been trying for years and not done anything with more than a couple of lines (except for that awful play)

Reactions: 20
and it's especially odd as she now seems to be denying that she ever was a youtuber, youtube is the only thing she has been a success at, I don't get why she would want to cover that up. There's no point claiming to be an actress when you have been trying for years and not done anything with more than a couple of lines (except for that awful play)
And the irony is Joe Sugg is still a YouTuber 😂 The truth is Joe is just a hell of a lot smarter than her and he knows he wouldn’t be anywhere without YT and his followers, he’s grateful and he at least shows his appreciation for that, unlike her who basically just ignores her followers and behaves like an ingrate

Reactions: 32
And the irony is Joe Sugg is still a YouTuber 😂 The truth is Joe is just a hell of a lot smarter than her and he knows he wouldn’t be anywhere without YT and his followers, he’s grateful and he at least shows his appreciation for that, unlike her who basically just ignores her followers.
exactly, I don't know why she doesn't look at this as an example to follow tbh

Reactions: 6
And the irony is Joe Sugg is still a YouTuber 😂 The truth is Joe is just a hell of a lot smarter than her and he knows he wouldn’t be anywhere without YT and his followers, he’s grateful and he at least shows his appreciation for that, unlike her who basically just ignores her followers.
Key words . Appreciation and respect for followers. She has none of it.
I really don't see any possibilities for her. She burnt all the bridges. It's like dead end future
. at one point she will loose the last follower she has.

Well right now Instagram is the perfect job for her, just posting fake photos of herself and making easy money from that, while having a hobby of being an extra on the side. So why would she even go back to YT, that takes work and creativity and it’s more competitive now than it was in her day. The average person can do the same as her right now, posting on Instagram and getting extra work, there’s no skill in that. I have friends who get jobs as extras while posting on Instagram 😂 The difference is she makes a lot of money for taking selfie’s on Instagram and gets extra parts given to her or can pay for them, yet shows no appreciation for the followers who put her there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.