Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does look like how she does her make up usually, just this is in bad lighting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god, I just about died at seeing good old Tarn on the syndicate. Do you think Joe put a word in?! I’ve never seen such a a wooden performance 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god, I just about died at seeing good old Tarn on the syndicate. Do you think Joe put a word in?! I’ve never seen such a a wooden performance 😂😂😂
Tanya auditioned for one of the main roles but never got it for obvious reasons so she got given her beautician role as a consolation prize😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she always do a massive exhale after every line?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It wasn’t great was it . My daughters were saying how random it was . I said she was in it . They didn’t recognise her and then were baffled by the bizarreness of it .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was just awful as usual. I actually feel quite bad for her. I mean she used to do make-up on camera as her job and couldn't even look convincing doing that! She actually sounded a bit like she was just doing her character in Confidence all over again. She delivered her lines in exactly the same way.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That was just awful as usual. I actually feel quite bad for her. I mean she used to do make-up on camera as her job and couldn't even look convincing doing that! She actually sounded a bit like she was just doing her character in Confidence all over again. She delivered her lines in exactly the same way.
I was dying at the way she said YOU’VE GOT A BABY HOW LOVELY

So monotonous, aggressive and wooden all at the same time. What planet is she living on, that this is the career path for her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

So monotonous, aggressive and wooden all at the same time. What planet is she living on, that this is the career path for her?!
Her face as well 😄

Reactions: 6
cXRgCcG.jpg

Suck up to him all you want, Tanya. He's not going to keep giving you receptionist bit parts in his projects anymore. That would just be weird. And pathetic. (For both of them.)
This didn’t age well

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I wonder if Joe helped her get the job because he knew she’d be so wooden, it would make his performance look better 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I burst out laughing when she said that line. Was she meant to sound so rude and grumpy or was it meant to be a nice, genuine comment. I couldn’t work it out 😂😂 She doesn’t have an acting bone in her body I’m afraid. She could take acting lessons for 20 years and she wouldn’t improve.

Reactions: 18
Okay so I'm.watching with my fiancee who doesn't know Tanya and I didn't mention her. He was like she is a bleeping awful actress hahaha. Definitely the worst that has appeared on the show. Also, i wouldnt even mention being in it for the duration of two minutes or less

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.