Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I burst out laughing when she said that line. Was she meant to sound so rude and grumpy or was it meant to be a nice, genuine comment. I couldn’t work it out 😂😂 She doesn’t have an acting bone in her body I’m afraid. She could take acting lessons for 20 years and she wouldn’t improve.
Yes that’s what my girls and I said . What was her characters motivation..... moody ? Aggressive ? Dumb ? She was frantic with the blush and attempting to put the lipstick on Keelys character was a laugh . She just delivers the lines as she reads them . Joe Suggs wasn’t any better . His eyebrows over act !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I couldn't believe that was tanya in the syndicate it look nothing like her and she can't act at all

Reactions: 4
Omg i just watched it on I player... OMG. The ‘it’s lovely’. She doesn’t internalise anything. All emotions are always projected outwards, she’s trying to display emotions as opposed to actually FEELING them which is essential in film and TV. This is like y3 nativity level. Goodness.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my god, I never saw Tanya's Holby City episode, so I didn't know just how bad she was :oops: now I know what you all mean when you say she should stop trying to be an actress :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the time stamp! She is really really bad - the way she was waving around that blusher brush at the beginning 😂😂.

How has she not improved since cheese shop lady!?

Reactions: 10
She's seven years into acting, y'all. SEVEN. Imagine just up and quitting your career one day to pursue something for that long that you don't even have a lick of talent for. That's insane. Like is she okay in the head? And why does her sister insist on encouraging it? Tanya's just embarrassing herself. Tasha can't even say if it makes Tanya happy that's all that matters. She can't be happy. She's nowhere near where she expected to be right now and never will be there.

It's depressing just watching her floundering, plodding along telling herself it's just not her time yet, no one ever has everything figured out all the time. It's no coincidence she posted a self-soothing quote after the episode aired. Probably read the Twitter comments and I'm sure received DMs on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s at 42.52
Thanks!
I feel kind of sorry for her, ex make-up artist Tanya can’t act a make-up artist. She could have even played herself instead of trying to act and it would have come off better. She’s just so incredibly bad. Everything I’ve seen her do, she always does this kind of lazy voice throaty thing, it’s terrible. It’s where she says ‘I love that game’ in the clip. Whoever she’s paid to train her needs firing.
Video link for anyone who can’t get iplayer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t get it! Why was the character so hostile and pissed off? Although that’s probably on the director and not on Tanya. That whole bit was shoehorned in to give her a few lines. It added nothing to the storyline at all. The scene could have been done with Tanya not speaking a word.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks!
I feel kind of sorry for her, ex make-up artist Tanya can’t act a make-up artist. She could have even played herself instead of trying to act and it would have come off better. She’s just so incredibly bad. Everything I’ve seen her do, she always does this kind of lazy voice throaty thing, it’s terrible. It’s where she says ‘I love that game’ in the clip. Whoever she’s paid to train her needs firing.
Video link for anyone who can’t get iplayer
You're a babe 💕 💕 💕

Tanya just doesn't connect with the other characters/actors, I know is just a crap little extra role, but if she can't do her best in that, how can she ever wanted to play gritty characters, a la Emma Watson in Perks of Being a Wallflower?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nobody likes pissing over someone’s ambitions but bleeping hell she can’t act. This is what happens when entitled witches like Tanya with very little talent or hard work and got lucky on YouTube and have been told for years how marvellous they are. They believe their own hype and think they can do anything. Acting is a craft, that takes hard work, practise and some sort of talent for it. Honestly her and her pathetic ex really thought they were going to be the toast of hollywood, him writing screen plays and her acting in them!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Genuinely curious because I'm not familiar with this show, was her character supposed to be so passive aggressive and angry or...? I feel like she takes herself too seriously and is probably too preoccupied with how she looks onscreen to act.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.