Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has zero integrity. I can imagine her attitude to be "well he didn't do anything to ME and he was so nice to me" so she won't say anything.
yeah, it strikes me as an attitude of not having any integrity and also not wanting to burn any bridges (as if he will ever be able to help her anyway)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
yeah, it strikes me as an attitude of not having any integrity and also not wanting to burn any bridges (as if he will ever be able to help her anyway)
Was going to say similar. This is why some are scared to come forward and report these people, for fear of losing their careers. Not that Tarn had a career to lose in this case, but still. It’s messed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Was going to say similar. This is why some are scared to come forward and report these people, for fear of losing their careers. Not that Tarn had a career to lose in this case, but still. It’s messed up.
yeah exactly, this is why this whole situation has been able to proliferate in the film/tv industry. I am glad finally these people are being called out

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This thread is literally ‘two line Tanya’ - she’s a glorified extra. I bet if she did say anything she’d be accused of inserting herself into a situation. Yes I believe she could put a general ‘I stand with victims of abuse’ statement but I don’t think mentioning her tenuous link to him would be good. Be like she’s trying to make herself relevant when she isn’t

Reactions: 9
This thread is literally ‘two line Tanya’ - she’s a glorified extra. I bet if she did say anything she’d be accused of inserting herself into a situation. Yes I believe she could put a general ‘I stand with victims of abuse’ statement but I don’t think mentioning her tenuous link to him would be good. Be like she’s trying to make herself relevant when she isn’t
I don’t think she should stress the tenuous link between her and Noel but I think as someone in that industry it would be good to see her support victims. People thinking it’s not their place to say anything is part of the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm shocked on how alike tanya and the victims are! I personally think its fairly likely she could be a victim, a lot of things would make sense. Clarke tried to get sexual rewards for putting inexperienced actresses as extras- it sounds familiar! He wouldn't get away with doing that to high profile actresses. She's higher profile than the victims that have came forward, so would not expect her to. Hope i am wrong, just a lot of the change in her and separation with Jim and her feeling down etc

Reactions: 11
She was praising him highly just last week for his BAFTA win. Obviously that's not evidence that he didn't do something, but I don't get the impression she was a victim. I think she's even friends with his wife and met Noel through her? The way she talked about him, he seemed like a friend, a mentor of sorts, even calling him up to have lunch when they were both in LA after she bombed her first audition years ago and he gave her advice. Who knows.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
He’ll definitely not be able to provide her with lines anymore tho 😂 his career is more dead than hers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah I truly think that's it for acting for Tanya.

The "height" was always gonna be 'starring' in Confidence. That was always gonna be the 'biggest' thing she'd ever do. She got thrown a couple more bones with the smaller stunt-castings in Followers and Holby City, but she's so genuinely irrelevant now, not only is she just all around un-castable, her agent can't even lie to casting directors and try to sell her as a famous social media star. Numbers don't lie.

She used up her all connections. After Scarlett Curtis gave her the lead in her crappy indie and her parents, the bridesmaid part in the charity film, they appeared to have ghosted her for whatever reason (probably saw she was just a desperate social climber). And well, Noel's own career is over so any hope of another pity part is obviously shot.

She already did the funding her own projects thing.

I honestly can't see what else she has left or what other avenue there is.

Reactions: 18
Apparently it’s been an open secret in the business about what a creep Clarke is for years, unbelievably women were even warned against him on Dr Who years ago, but nothing was done about it and they continued to support the bastard and not protect the women on set. Sky news just said they spoke to a number of actors who didn’t want to be named and they all said they were not surprised by the allegations. So it begs the question did Tanya know and why would she continue to suck up to such a creep on SM and still even now continue to follow him. Maybe the reason she’s not commented on Clarke, is cos she cares more about keeping her stupid little acting hobby going no matter what, I mean what has she got to lose anyway, another two line receptionist part.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s not even bothered to unfollow him 😂

You’d think she’d be all over this, she usually doesn’t miss a chance to suck up to colleagues but maybe the victims aren’t famous enough

• Wow
There is no common sense in her bone so I'm not expecting anything from her then posting photos of herself spending on get away weekends. She just lost all credibility long time ago.

An actress friend who has remained anonymous has come out with a supportive statement for Clarke, claiming the false
Allegations are because of his race and jealousy he had a recent bafta wib? Could this be Tanya?

On the other hand, Tanya not speaking out could just be that she sadly was a victim, and hasn't processed it yet. The shame, guilt, humiliation, the fears of being blamed And simultaneously accused of lying or exaggerated. Being gaslit is a real fear of victims of S.A, most of Weinsteins victims stood next to him arms around him smiling at premiers, that didn't mean they weren't abused amd frightened of him, and these were wealthy women with a voice.

Tanya seems unwilling to quit acting without first having conquered it, I also believe she likes being around other actors and being in that world. She seems to make enough money off Instagram ads, enough to have quit youtube and deleted all her old videos that would have been earning her a passive income? She shows a visible disdain for her viewers, YouTube, even Instagram when forced to engage with her viewers, but still has the same group of mates that she has had for years, and makes new ones with ease.

tldr - she's confusing. tried to sell herself as the big sister kindly figure, but thinks of her viewers with disdain and with embarrassment. possible mean girl behind closed doors. also only eats what she shows on camera and skips meals to try and keep slim, while deliberately giving the illusion of being someone who eats calorie laden treats and treatments multiple times a day. Salad and a soup, not for me etc.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.