Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t she friends with that Jason Maza as well? It says he is Noel Clarke’s business partner and has pretty much been threatening women to keep quiet about what happened to them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
No she got one line roles in tv shoes that he produced

I get the impression that he feels a bit sorry for her. she went through a stage of commenting on every photo he posted and tagging him in loads of stories and I’ve never once seen him comment or like anything of hers

I presume he sees her as an annoying knat and gave her one line just to get her to go away

Reactions: 5

I get the impression that he feels a bit sorry for her. she went through a stage of commenting on every photo he posted and tagging him in loads of stories and I’ve never once seen him comment or like anything of hers

I presume he sees her as an annoying knat and gave her one line just to get her to go away
Or he was getting something in return. Because that huuuuge report does not make him sound like a guy who does favours for nothing or simply feels sorry for people.

Reactions: 25

I've seen him comment once, just like a 'well done' or a 'congrats' I think to do with getting a part and she replied back. Also Jim commented on same photo with a 'well done, MATE' comment. Oops I got the Jim comment a bit wrong was more of a 'yay, exciting comment. Sorry Jim. But he comments a fair bit so hard to keep up!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She still follows him on Insta, so probably not.
That in itself means nothing, sadly

How disappointing, seriously is no guy in power acting in a decent, responsible and moral fashion. Hopefully Tanya hasn't been a victim, but she has seemed very down since the acting /separation. the other victims deserved better and deserve to be heard and to be believed.

Reactions: 16
Pretty much every celebrity lies about their height, so I 100% believe that Tanya is shorter than 5'4. That might just be her height in shoes

Reactions: 4
I read that article and omg. What a disgusting creep. So sorry for all the women he abused. We have no idea if Tanya was one of them but if she was, and that is a big if, she deserves nothing but compassion.
I think her 'liking' and following him on SM is sort of irrelevant tbh.

Reactions: 22
That in itself means nothing, sadly

How disappointing, seriously is no guy in power acting in a decent, responsible and moral fashion. Hopefully Tanya hasn't been a victim, but she has seemed very down since the acting /separation. the other victims deserved better and deserve to be heard and to be believed.
Yes, you’re right. I doubt she will say anything about it though, her latest post is one of a cookie so, you know 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seriously though, I hope not too. I know we flame Tanya but nobody deserves anything like that to happen to them.

Reactions: 13
Didnt Noel Clarke get her a lot of her roles? :cautious:
Unfortunately for her there are not a lot of roles for a two line receptionist 😂 He produced Bulletproof in 2018, he gave her a two line part as a receptionist and again in 2021 he produced Twist and obviously gave her another two line receptionist part. She’s continued to suck up to him on SM ever since, especially when he won a BAFTA a week ago, making out like they’re friends or something in the hope of another extra part. Well she won’t be getting anymore extra roles from him, he won’t even be able to get an extra part himself from now on thank goodness, what a creep and she still continues to follow him on SM.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'm pretty disappointed in her for not addressing the Noel Clarke stuff. She's had 24 hours. Other actors who have worked with him a lot more closely have put out statements of solidarity with his victims. Loves to speak about feminism when it's bs white girl feminism like painting a hashtag on her hand in lipstick etc but can't bring herself to do anything meaningful

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm pretty disappointed in her for not addressing the Noel Clarke stuff. She's had 24 hours. Other actors who have worked with him a lot more closely have put out statements of solidarity with his victims. Loves to speak about feminism when it's bs white girl feminism like painting a hashtag on her hand in lipstick etc but can't bring herself to do anything meaningful
She has zero integrity. I can imagine her attitude to be "well he didn't do anything to ME and he was so nice to me" so she won't say anything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.