Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the problem is even if she goes back her hair is destroyed now, her hairdresser should be sacked

I used to be obsessed with her hair and style. I have naturally really dark brown hair and I was so jealous of her beautiful chestnut hair. I loved her cute style. Now she looks sickly and her style is for 18 year olds. I don't want to shame her, I'm 30, but there is a point that you need to accept you're not a teenager anymore. She is still very young and can dress young, but idk. her current style is eye roll inducing.

Reactions: 23
Her face πŸ˜‚ does she think this is cute like always show her tongue
my mum has this weird obsession with taking awful "candid" photos at family dinners/bbqs etc , we always insist she deletes them, why would you publish this online?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
my mum has this weird obsession with taking awful "candid" photos at family dinners/bbqs etc , we always insist she deletes them, why would you publish this online?
Because she looks skinny and that’s all that matters in life apparently

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her face πŸ˜‚ does she think this is cute like always show her tongue
Because she is so care free
Or she thinks that a movie director will spot her as she can show a variaty of reactions and emotions

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's the limit for being a nasty little hobbit, anyway? I'm 5'6". Do I pass for a normal human or should I find my way to the shire?

I'm all for mocking Tanya's delusional photo editing that turns her into a 6 feet tall model with legs that would reach her IRL ears and an itty bitty size 2. But mocking her for her actual height as such, which she can't control...

Then again, this is a gossip forum and we're all bored out of our skulls because Tanya does nothing with her life and there's nothing new to discuss. Even the excitement of Jim's bastardy little comments only lasted for a day and a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I listened to the whole podcast with Jim (I'm unemployed right now), and he was def bitter about Tanya! Also in his last video Sarah said he was obsessed with the baby and I agree, it's almost scary! that guy was just so ready to be a father at that point in his life with Tanya, he would have made a baby with anybody after their divorce! broody jim

Also I really don't see Tan now being a mom, she regressed to much it's pretty scary !
But even if her acting career is going nowhere, just a few ads can sustain her a long time I reckon, when I see influencers with barely 30k followers who not only live from that but rent really damn nice apartment in big cities I just think her followers from her previous life can sustain her for another decade at least!

In conclusion, I think good for Jim for not having a kid with Tantan right before her "transition" because coparenting with Tan from today... a nightmare!

blast from the past:
youtube alghorythm suggested this as I watched the new video of Jim

From 1:45 (automatic by pressing play)

She seems so dumb! that was definitely her main vibe during all these challenges! aahh the memories of the time lost watching these people...

Reactions: 11
I'm 4ft 10 and a half πŸ˜…πŸ˜… and proud of it πŸ˜‚ I couldn't be arsed to edit all my photos to make me look 5ft something but Tanya has more time on her hands than I do so πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just came here to post this. Some of the women pictured look very similar to Tanya. I hope nothing untoward happened.

Explains why two line Tarn got attention from him, I suppose :confused:
She still follows him on Insta, so probably not.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.