Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still has United Talent in her Insta bio, but isn’t on their website and they’re not mentioned on her website 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It's been like two years and Jin is still bitter as hell. Welp like I said two years ago, Tayna clearly was the one who ended things. It was evident then and it's evident now. Jin is trying to move on the best he knows how - replacing her and doing everything he wishes he could've done with Tanya with the first person he could find (a younger model with nothing to her name, not even a modeling agency to her name when they first got together lmao). He's clearly not over it, and he needs to get over it fast cause Tanya was over it before it ended, and has bendable as his new girl is I'm sure she'll get sick of it. Tanya doesn't speak cause she initiated it and doesn't want backlash, and at this point I doubt she gives a duck about Jin. Tanya has a new man now and is still chasing her actress pipe dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She still has United Talent in her Insta bio, but isn’t on their website and they’re not mentioned on her website 🤔
Wow she really tries to fake it still no matter what.
I don't understand why brands want to work with her. She has really nothing to offer now.
The only air of interest she has is now the story with Jim and poor Martha.
No talent no creativity bone in her.

Reactions: 5
I think brands still work with her solely because the "3 M" on her IG profile ticks a box.

If only they'd pull their finger out and do the tiniest bit of research they'd see that most of that 3m is fake followers as her engagement is sooooo loooooowwwww...

P.S. Does anyone think Jim looks a bit like Mathew Pritchard from Dirty Sanchez?

Reactions: 9
how on earth is she staying so thin

I'm serious. Nearly 99% of her insta feed has to do with food.. there is no way that she would stay thin eating half the tit she claims she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I agree, Jim seems frustrated that people don't love him and Sarah like him and Tanya but that would never happen no matter how much he pushes her on his followers. He contradicts himself constantly saying Sarah didn't sign up for this life. Sorry but duck off 🤣🤣 why is she constantly on his socials and doing AD stuff and clutching at everything she can via Jim then?
yeah exactly, I mean she signed up for a "celebrity" dating site and swiped on someone who she presumably knew was a youtuber?

I'm serious. Nearly 99% of her insta feed has to do with food.. there is no way that she would stay thin eating half the tit she claims she does.
she has said she is having really bad morning sickness and hasn't put on nay weight inpregnancy as she is struggling to eat. I think usually she probably just eats tiny portions of whatever she makes, she is 100% trying to be the new nigella or something

Reactions: 1
yeah exactly, I mean she signed up for a "celebrity" dating site and swiped on someone who she presumably knew was a youtuber?

she has said she is having really bad morning sickness and hasn't put on nay weight inpregnancy as she is struggling to eat. I think usually she probably just eats tiny portions of whatever she makes, she is 100% trying to be the new nigella or something

wait what? I meant tanya lol. Is tanya pregnant????

• Haha
Reactions: 1
wait what? I meant tanya lol. Is tanya pregnant????
ahhh sprry I misread I thought it was Sarah :LOL: my point stays the same (minus the morning sickness lol) she posts more about food now than she did when she was bigger, and she never posts anything healthy either it is all fish and chips /burgers etc

Posted the same weekend i think 4 times now and she would probably be the only one to post a pic of herself eating like a toddler🤦‍♀️Posting the same weekend isnt going to get you more likes, also someone commented below this one saying it was lovely to meet her and her new bf😱it only took 4 posts of the same weekend to get a comment like that

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Posted the same weekend i think 4 times now and she would probably be the only one to post a pic of herself eating like a toddler🤦‍♀️Posting the same weekend isnt going to get you more likes, also someone commented below this one saying it was lovely to meet her and her new bf😱it only took 4 posts of the same weekend to get a comment like that
Ugh those sunglasses are hideous and totally the wrong shape for her face.
And yes, why would you post a photo of yourself with food on your lips and sticky hands?! I think she thinks it's cute. It's not cute.

Reactions: 12
Ugh those sunglasses are hideous and totally the wrong shape for her face.
And yes, why would you post a photo of yourself with food on your lips and sticky hands?! I think she thinks it's cute. It's not cute.
just to emphasise how much she is eating yet still staying thin :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
she must binge and purge. or she's just pretending to eat all of these things. once a person is overweight and then lost the weight, your body will fight with you for the rest of your life to try and make you overweight again. there have been actual studies. She's been quite thin for a while now. she has to have some sort of ed. it would also explain her obsession with food. (i have an eating disorder - not trying to diagnose but the signs are there)

Reactions: 15
she must binge and purge. or she's just pretending to eat all of these things. once a person is overweight and then lost the weight, your body will fight with you for the rest of your life to try and make you overweight again. there have been actual studies. She's been quite thin for a while now. she has to have some sort of ed. it would also explain her obsession with food. (i have an eating disorder - not trying to diagnose but the signs are there)
yeah I agree, I have been in her situation, either she just takes a tiny portion of whatever she shows or she does eat it but then eats very little whenever she is not on camera

Reactions: 5
Photos are nice but not sure how they can relax when every moment is a carefully set up photoshoot for Tantan to show how carefree she is and can eat all the food 🙄

Photos are nice but not sure how they can relax when every moment is a carefully set up photoshoot for Tantan to show how carefree she is and can eat all the food 🙄
I agree, I don't undertsand how anyone who isn't an influencer manages to have a relationship with someone who is tbh, it would drive me mad. I went out with someone for a while who (not an influencer) insisted on always photographing food before eating, drove me mad

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.