Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trouble is we only have Jim's side, there is always two sides to every story. So they really should have both agreed to address any rumours or both say nothing. Also if Tan comes out now and says Jim didn't cheat they it just looks like Jim told her to say it. The trouble Jim has is that some people are going to believe he cheated no matter what he says and he really needs to get over that! Him, Tan and Sarah know the truth so that should be enough.

Reactions: 6
Tanya's only reaction is to show belly button. How adult is it ?

But yeah, the timing of Jim’s honesty is weird. Evidently he still feels resentment and hurt. She is just acting like a 13 years old.

I remember after they announced the break up, she appeared in a magazine somewhere on how changing her hair color changer her and life of something. She is so random. I remember back in the days when I watched them, how they can be together?! . She was always so disorganized about everything.
She's so messy . Clothes on the floor etc i cant stand her .

Reactions: 2
I don't think it's that Tanya's being silent because she's being an adult about it, it's that she was the 'bad' guy so what could she say? 'Guys, Jim didn't cheat. It was I that checked out on our marriage and was acting single before we even split, strutting around my co-star like some teenager with a crush.' 😂

If we got those small glimpses, I cringe to imagine how she acted when the cameras were off.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't think it's that Tanya's being silent because she's being an adult about it, it's that she was the 'bad' guy so what could she say? 'Guys, Jim didn't cheat. It was I that checked out on our marriage and was acting single before we even split, strutting around my co-star like some teenager with a crush.' 😂

If we got those small glimpses, I cringe to imagine how she acted when the cameras were off.
Yep, this too. Somehow I doubt the woman who's spending a hundred quid on ugly, plastic jewelry that we 90s kids got in cereal boxes is the pinnacle of maturity.

I think it's a mix of : a) pretending to be an A-lister who didn't owe her audience an explanation beyond the "conscious uncoupling" drivel of an announcement they posted b) she knew she could make the tides turn against her FAST by talking, people could stop thinking Jim had moved on too soon and start seeing SHE had moved on before the announcement c) where would she discuss anything at all if she's not really invited, or taking on, podcasts or interviews? d) she was super depressed but pretending to be SO HAPPY, SO MOVED ON, SO GOOD.

Reactions: 8

One reason I don't buy that is how everyone else around them acts towards her. They tend to side with her rather than Jim. His sisters would not give her the time of day surely if she did something shady imo. They 'seem' to still have a good relationship. Also Zalfie are more active on Tanya's insta posts than Jim's and she does get the odd mention on their vlogs, haven't heard them mention Jim at all(not completely up to date with vlogs though, prob a few weeks behind!). Marcus seemed to meet up with Tan after the break up for dinner with his gf surely he would have sided with Jim if she did something bad to him.

Reactions: 27
Definitely agree about the part that shes not speaking out because of her maturity because i dont see her as very mature, I feel like she waiting for a big offer or something so she can do a tell all like meghan and harry except at the end of the tell all it will still be boring garbage and martha wont even be mentioned🤷‍♀️

I feel quite bad for Sarah, like imagine your fiancé & baby daddy going on a podcast and spending so much time talking about his ex, it would make me so uncomfortable.

I agree with the person who said that Jim isn’t fully over Tanya yet - as otherwise he wouldn’t care enough to still talk about the situation, he’d just let bygones be bygones.

Also the podcast came up on my tiktok and look at the top two comments 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jim can’t bear that anyone could think he were anything other than the nicest guy. He wants everyone to get over him being with Tanya and know he’s moved on, but also wants her to tell everyone what a lovely guy he is and he didn’t do anything wrong. He can’t have it both ways.
He’s so desperate to be everyone’s friend and a good guy he’s revealing personal details about his past and present relationships just to ensure he isn’t looking bad and making himself look bad in the process.
He won’t be seen to publicly slag Tan off because he doesn’t want to come off bad but also needs to defend himself, his little brain must be exploding. He needs therapy.

Tanya must be so bored of it tbf - she’s clearly moved on and there he is again talking about it.

Reactions: 29
I feel quite bad for Sarah, like imagine your fiancé & baby daddy going on a podcast and spending so much time talking about his ex, it would make me so uncomfortable.

I agree with the person who said that Jim isn’t fully over Tanya yet - as otherwise he wouldn’t care enough to still talk about the situation, he’d just let bygones be bygones.

Also the podcast came up on my tiktok and look at the top two comments 😂
I was waiting for that screen cap to appear! 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I reckon it's more to do with Jim feeling protective of Sarah now she's pregnant. In their heydey, everyone loved Tarn, but few have warmed to Sarah (and tbh she could be the nicest person in the world but unless she was an OG YTer, it would never have been the same). Some people picked up on the fact Jim appeared to move on quickly and he's obviously quite sensitive about this, for whatever reason. I don't see what Tanya could do to negate how viewers feel about Sarah, however. Even if Tanya came out and said she'd been banging Jedward for the last year of their marriage, Sarah would not magically have a large, fawning audience the way Tanya used to.

Reactions: 13
LOL, Jim announced the pregnancy probably thinking he is the only one. Then we have Zoe and Anna, Sarah who?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And I believe this is the film she hired Hollywood dialect coach to the stars, Liz Himelstein, for too.

💀

Tanya is just a lost cause. Period. Like, genuinely hopeless.

It makes you wonder what even her whole thought process is/was. What on earth ever possessed her to even want to be an actress in the first place, or what made her think this is what she's meant to be doing. She doesn't have a real desire to perform. Ain't no one ever told her she's so gifted, she should try to be an actress.

It's the weirdest thing, really. Being so hellbent on forcing something that you have zero inherent talent for and clearly you're not right for, to happen. 🤡
If I was her I would either try and go back to makeup, maybe do a MUA course or something, or try and get on some stupid reality show, she is never going ot be an actress

I see what your saying but I think it would be really odd for Tanya to come out publicly and say Jim didn't cheat- that would just add fuel to the fire and people would then be hounding them for the reasons why they did split even more heavily, especially as Tanya is practically silent about Jim post split. It becomes all very juvenile like reality TV starts airing their laundry. I think this is a bit silly and naive of Jim, surely he would know it would look odd him.posting Sarah pretty much immediately after he publicly split with Tanya? Yes that's not nice them calling Sarah a homewreker etc but why he chose to share her so publicly so early on would obviously get that reaction 🤔
I really don't get why he is STILL going on about this, it is like him commenting on Tanya's insta, I don't think she comments on his does she?

Last edited:
If I was her I would either try and go back to makeup, maybe do a MUA course or something, or try and get on some stupid reality show, she is never going ot be an actress

I really don't get why he is STILL going on about this, it is like him commenting on Tanya's insta, I don't think she comments on his does she?
On point 1: I don't know what she needs to get to the point where she'll concede defeat. I don't know if it's that despite her claims that she's super happy now she's actually generally miserable and realizes she gave up a loooot (career, fandom, husband) so she can't back down cause then it'd have been all for nothing. Or if she's really THAT delusional. Or both, it can always be both.

On point 2: Again, mix of things. He's still hurt that clearly it wasn't a mutual breakup, he's pissed that he came out looking bad, and he's smart enough to know people STILL want the tea so whenever he discusses his marriage to Tarn, he gets more views than when he just does.... whatever he does. And no, Tanya doesn't comment on his almost ever, but then again Tanya didn't even comment on Zoe's pregnancy announcement. Tanya just doesn't do much of anything, let us be honest.

Also, look at Tanya's thread. This thread has been languishing with occasional posts about her bad taste, her stringy hair, the once-in-a-blue-moon two-line bit of "acting". We've rehashed her weight loss, her tiktok, Martha, her acting because she does NOTHING new. THIS is the most active I've seen the thread since probably the HW and Tanya paid-for-papped-photos. It's sad and it's totally an anti-feminist shame that her love life is the only thing exciting about her, but she's a fool not to capitalize while there's still interest. Who's even going to remember TB in 3 years?

Reactions: 16
Here’s a good question: shes considered a “public” figure which means all sort of things but shes public. Where the hell is her management???!!! You know the team that puts you on your toes so you flourish so you make money and therefore they make money hello?!? Wtf is going on and how is she still represented with so many new faces coming in, I just dont get it, like other influencers like ayse and zeliha with clothing coming out and everyone is pushing for something and literally she has nothing new going for her. Its like shes pushing forward completely blind and unaware of where she is going or where she will end up yrs from now, its so sad

She edits her pictures so much she looks like she's at least 2 metres high

IMG_20210427_152034.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder if Jim and Sarah sit at home and look at their follower and view counts and think 'It's because Tanya hasn't cleared things up to say you're not a home-wrecker! That's why you're not as popular as you should be! If she did that, everything would change!'. They can't deal with the fact that Sarah is rather dull and doesn't have a natural charisma to be someone people want to follow and listen to. And Jim used up all his social capital at about the time his association with other, slightly more famous influencers, dried up. I just feel like he preaches this "we're still best mates" thing a little too much and there's actually a lot of resentment toward her in their household. At this point I don't know how Tanya or Jim are still on the Gleam roster. They provide nothing of value to the company any more. It feels like they're just there as a legacy/seniority thing.

Reactions: 15
Here’s a good question: shes considered a “public” figure which means all sort of things but shes public. Where the hell is her management???!!! You know the team that puts you on your toes so you flourish so you make money and therefore they make money hello?!? Wtf is going on and how is she still represented with so many new faces coming in, I just dont get it, like other influencers like ayse and zeliha with clothing coming out and everyone is pushing for something and literally she has nothing new going for her. Its like shes pushing forward completely blind and unaware of where she is going or where she will end up yrs from now, its so sad
I asked a similar question a few pages back, mine was more on the "how does she make money these days?" track, but it applies here too because management don't manage out of the goodness of their hearts, but out of a cut of your earnings. Apparently, from what I remember from people who responded and were more knowledgeable than I am, she could still be making quite a load of money. So I imagine Gleam's just like, whatever, let's ride the gravy train and when it dries, we kick her off.

Reactions: 17
I asked a similar question a few pages back, mine was more on the "how does she make money these days?" track, but it applies here too because management don't manage out of the goodness of their hearts, but out of a cut of your earnings. Apparently, from what I remember from people who responded and were more knowledgeable than I am, she could still be making quite a load of money. So I imagine Gleam's just like, whatever, let's ride the gravy train and when it dries, we kick her off.
and she doesn't just have gleam, if it is true she is also with a modelling agency and 1 (!) acting agencies

and she doesn't just have gleam, if it is true she is also with a modelling agency and 1 (!) acting agencies
I feel like UTA has kept her because they've forgotten to fire her hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon it's more to do with Jim feeling protective of Sarah now she's pregnant. In their heydey, everyone loved Tarn, but few have warmed to Sarah (and tbh she could be the nicest person in the world but unless she was an OG YTer, it would never have been the same). Some people picked up on the fact Jim appeared to move on quickly and he's obviously quite sensitive about this, for whatever reason. I don't see what Tanya could do to negate how viewers feel about Sarah, however. Even if Tanya came out and said she'd been banging Jedward for the last year of their marriage, Sarah would not magically have a large, fawning audience the way Tanya used to.
I agree, Jim seems frustrated that people don't love him and Sarah like him and Tanya but that would never happen no matter how much he pushes her on his followers. He contradicts himself constantly saying Sarah didn't sign up for this life. Sorry but duck off 🤣🤣 why is she constantly on his socials and doing AD stuff and clutching at everything she can via Jim then?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.