Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were there even rumors that he was the one who cheated? Definitely saw more stuff about her being the one who did that.
I think there was some talk of an 'overlap' with Sarah as he seemingly moved on so quickly. He was posting pictures with Sarah very soon after they publicly announced their split.

Reactions: 9
What did he expect Tanya to say then 😂

“don’t worry guys, I know it looks bad but Jim only met his new gf a month after we ended our 10 year relationship not a month before”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Were there even rumors that he was the one who cheated? Definitely saw more stuff about her being the one who did that.
I think a lot of people, who obviously like Tanya more than many of us on here do, thought that since he started dating Sarah so quickly after they made their separation public, it meant that he'd been seeing Sarah while still being with Tanya., ergo cheating.

Meanwhile many here and on GG noticed that Tanya was acting super flirty and weird with her castmate Rhys but he had a girlfriend who he seemed to be very into, and Tanya's thing was very onesided, so we don't know how much she could have actually acted on her crush.

What did he expect Tanya to say then 😂

“don’t worry guys, I know it looks bad but Jim only met his new gf a month after we ended our 10 year relationship not a month before”
Not to defend him, but this is kind of what he's saying. That they were over months before it was made public. So this idea that they ended the relationship and he went out with Sarah the week after is not necessarily true.

I don't really know what he wants Tanya to say, that is just a bizarre thing. Like, should she go around saying "NOBODY CHEATED" or something?

Reactions: 10
I think there was some talk of an 'overlap' with Sarah as he seemingly moved on so quickly. He was posting pictures with Sarah very soon after they publicly announced their split.
Yeah but the announcement would have come months after a marriage breakup

Reactions: 2
Yeah but the announcement would have come months after a marriage breakup
Yes, true - I was just explaining how the cheating rumours started. Jim started posting pics with Sarah very soon after they publicly announced and some people took that to mean he'd cheated.

Reactions: 5
Yes, true - I was just explaining how the cheating rumours started. Jim started posting pics with Sarah very soon after they publicly announced and some people took that to mean he'd cheated.
Oh no deffo. She was a rebound and he got lucky

Reactions: 2
I never thought he cheated, just a needy narcissist who had to immediately find someone to stroke his ego.

Reactions: 22
Jim was a mass of contradictions on that podcast and let himself down in a way I think. In one breath he said he really respects Tanya and the other he couldn't see her as the mother of his children? He alludes to Tanya being shady and not a nice partner and even cheating so people assume the worst without confirming it. He is always doing passive aggressive digs to Tanya about Sarah being the love of his life, I definitely think Tanya called it off and Jim is still a bit salty about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think maybe Jim feels like tanya shouldve said something because he had mentioned earlier sarah getting death threats and being called bleep and home wrecker when she wasnts, sort of a justin hailey and selena situation maybe. He expected since he and tanya were friends there was an unspoken expectation that she would say something like a women supporting women thing were tanya wouldve just said hey dont send threats to them the allegations are not true let them live their lives im living mine but tanya seems to only care for herself as we also dont know where martha disappeared so she could give two fucks (pardon my language) about her fans sending someone death threats etc

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It's on anywhere you can find podcasts on (apple, spotify, etc). Just search steven bartlett and the latest episode is Jim's

This really says it all:

Jim speaking about Tanya and their marriage: "I still look at us as very successful, we ticked all our boxes and the next thing with us would have been what I'm now doing with Sarah." Basically, as we've said before, Jim was ready for kids, Tanya wanted to be an AcTrEsS.

Jim: "And I see now Tanya would have not been the person to do that with" OUCH "and Sarah 100% is and there are things I've experienced with her I haven't and I'm very lucky."

And this: "I know Sarah is my person, what I'm worth, what i can expect from a partner and I've never experienced this before, it's fruitful, rewarding, dynamic and it's really reciprocal. " Really threw Tanya under the bus right at the end. He'd never been in a rewarding, reciprocal relationship....
Go awwwwffffff Jim!!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her staying silent and Jim talking like that just means she's been more adult about it and all his comments on her insta where fake

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her staying silent and Jim talking like that just means she's been more adult about it and all his comments on her insta where fake
I wish she were less adult about it, because honestly she's so boring that I could do with some gossip. Some snide remarks, something.

I think it's also fair to say that no one is inviting her to talk anywhere, so there's that. Somehow, it seems, she's even less relevant than Jim in these influencer circles.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone listened to the Steven Bartlett podcast Jim did? He basically called out Tanya and said she hasn't done anything to discredit rumors that he cheated. He also implied she moved on with someone else before he did...
Actually she kinda did. I read the article in one of the Sunday newspaper mags that she was interviewed for, must have been a couple of months after the break up was announced (i think!). She said that there was 'no drama' and they would always be best friends. What more does he want!

Reactions: 9
I think maybe Jim feels like tanya shouldve said something because he had mentioned earlier sarah getting death threats and being called bleep and home wrecker when she wasnts, sort of a justin hailey and selena situation maybe. He expected since he and tanya were friends there was an unspoken expectation that she would say something like a women supporting women thing were tanya wouldve just said hey dont send threats to them the allegations are not true let them live their lives im living mine but tanya seems to only care for herself as we also dont know where martha disappeared so she could give two fucks (pardon my language) about her fans sending someone death threats etc
I see what your saying but I think it would be really odd for Tanya to come out publicly and say Jim didn't cheat- that would just add fuel to the fire and people would then be hounding them for the reasons why they did split even more heavily, especially as Tanya is practically silent about Jim post split. It becomes all very juvenile like reality TV starts airing their laundry. I think this is a bit silly and naive of Jim, surely he would know it would look odd him.posting Sarah pretty much immediately after he publicly split with Tanya? Yes that's not nice them calling Sarah a homewreker etc but why he chose to share her so publicly so early on would obviously get that reaction 🤔

Reactions: 15
Not sure if Tanya's not speaking much about her relationship with Jim is because she's that wise and mature. It seems that she just doesn't give a f about him anymore. So, yeah. Guess, you could say that she moved on first, because Jim's constant rambling about Tanya and their relationship kinda gives me an impression that he hasn't moved on yet. Even though he's expecting a baby with another woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not sure if Tanya's not speaking much about her relationship with Jim is because she's that wise and mature. It seems that she just doesn't give a f about him anymore. So, yeah. Guess, you could say that she moved on first, because Jim's constant rambling about Tanya and their relationship kinda gives me an impression that he hasn't moved on yet. Even though he's expecting a baby with another woman.
Yes I get this vibe also! I feel like she was over the relationship and wanted out. I didn't understand why he was saying why she should deny he is a cheater, how would she know Sarah was getting abuse? Unless he contacted her to put something out publicly which is a massive cringe.

Reactions: 5
I think Tanya is doing the right thing not speaking out about their marriage/divorce. If she did every word/facial expression/tone of voice/outfit/everything would be scrutinised and picked apart. Some people will say she's brave etc some will say she's attention seeking. She will say the wrong thing for some people and not enough or too much for others, as she can't please everyone no matter what she says, she might as well say nothing and please herself.

She shouldn't be applying that philosophy to her dog though, I wanna know where it is 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He mentioned how they were still friends (he always wants to come across as the nice guy) but then basically insisted that he was pissed off that Tanya didn’t publically denounce the rumours that he cheated and basically

HOW can you stay friends with someone that either cheated or didn’t defend claims that you did?

There is NO WAY husband would stay friends with me if I had a/cheated or b/he was getting flack for cheating when he didn’t and I didn’t defend him

No way he would stay friends or even entertain the idea, especially if the new “love of his life” was being called homewrecker etc

Reactions: 8
I wish she were less adult about it, because honestly she's so boring that I could do with some gossip. Some snide remarks, something.

I think it's also fair to say that no one is inviting her to talk anywhere, so there's that. Somehow, it seems, she's even less relevant than Jim in these influencer circles.
110% lol ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tanya's only reaction is to show belly button. How adult is it ?

But yeah, the timing of Jim’s honesty is weird. Evidently he still feels resentment and hurt. She is just acting like a 13 years old.

I remember after they announced the break up, she appeared in a magazine somewhere on how changing her hair color changer her and life of something. She is so random. I remember back in the days when I watched them, how they can be together?! . She was always so disorganized about everything.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.