Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does live in a village 🤷‍♀️
thanks for clarifying. Hey you like a lot of posts on here in favour of Tash and the ones taking this piss out of Tan. You also went to the effort to prove me wrong… I couldn’t even remember the ‘village’ Tash lives In and I’ve been following this thread since the beginning… Trash, is that you?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
thanks for clarifying. Hey you like a lot of posts on here in favour of Tash and the ones taking this piss out of Tan. You also went to the effort to prove me wrong… I couldn’t even remember the ‘village’ Tash lives In and I’ve been following this thread since the beginning… Trash, is that you?!
Course it’s her. Look at the time it was posted. She’s the only one that gets up at silly o’clock to beat tran to a post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see tanzi has treated herself to Christmas bedding from next that tasha showed a few days ago, tanzi my love your embarrassing yourself

Reactions: 14
Is trashas birthday 25th July by any chance, she strikes me as the type who would be so obvious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t want to come across as defending Tasha here but I’m 32 and still get an advent calendar from my mum 👀
However, I’m not on a countdown to open it like her!!
I get an advent calendar for my boyfriend, Cadbury chocolate £2 in Poundland! I do it with a strong sense of irony and because for various reasons we both missed out on some" Christmasy" stuff growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't follow Tash now cos Christmas overload but who as a grown in her 50s (?) late 40s (?) woman has a Percy pig Christmas countdown on their phone...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't follow Tash now cos Christmas overload but who as a grown in her 50s (?) late 40s (?) woman has a Percy pig Christmas countdown on their phone...
Same. I had to unfollow, mainly because she’s been going on about Christmas for the last month, and there’s still a month to go!
It’s total overkill, which just feels so fake and forced with these two. It’s a though they see Christmas Day as the deadline to cram in as much Christmas related stuff they can before then. Talk about missing the true meaning and spirit of Christmas time.

I get an advent calendar for my boyfriend, Cadbury chocolate £2 in Poundland! I do it with a strong sense of irony and because for various reasons we both missed out on some" Christmasy" stuff growing up.
Can’t beat a classic Cadbury calendar. That’s what we get and the one I would always choose over any other!

Reactions: 4
It’s not the problem that they have advent calendars or we do. It’s how many Tash has every year it’s just ridiculous. And Tan always trying to have the best. Last year she showed a jo malone one on her stories, I don’t think she ever showed any more of it? Probably sent back the next day

It’s not the problem that they have advent calendars or we do. It’s how many Tash has every year it’s just ridiculous. And Tan always trying to have the best. Last year she showed a jo malone one on her stories, I don’t think she ever showed any more of it? Probably sent back the next day
I think most of the stuff she shows gets sent back.

Afraid not, I live near Aberdeen 🤣 Working nightshifts so normally lurking in the early hours. Yes, I do quite like Tash!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t have a problem with Christmas bedding but surely you’d buy one set and use it every year? Not buy several sets every year! So wasteful

• Heart
They’re the epitome of wastefulness. Still don’t know what they did with all those left over pumpkins. They certainly weren’t having pumpkin soup for days on end!

• Heart
Can you imagine if it was Tash and that was literally the only fault she could find amongst everything else that we say about her? So it’s fine that she’s a lazy, workshy, thick minger with a dirty looking husband that publicly likes pictures of young girls. It’s also fine that she has a diet that makes a pigs look healthy, cares 0 about the environment or indeed any other issues, has no taste, ignores any safeguarding for her kids and blatantly favours one child over the other but the line must be drawn at saying she lives on estate - it’s a village goddammit!

Thread title suggestion Tasha & Tanya #47 I don’t know who’s more sick of Christmas before it even starts, us or Onslow’s and Del’s credit cards?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ!! it’s gonna be the battle of carrier bags photographed in the boot!
Who had what from McDonald’s and costa Christmas menu!
Then home and cosy, wine poured, memories made!
duck off the pair of you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ!! it’s gonna be the battle of carrier bags photographed in the boot!
Who had what from McDonald’s and costa Christmas menu!
Then home and cosy, wine poured, memories made!
duck off the pair of you!!!
Followed by a takeaway for good measure 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.