Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you could be right. She had a few bits but not like she does now. She has to go one further. Well Tan, I had a delivery today, of my Cornishware cups and cereal bowls. Much nicer than EB.
I love Cornish ware, especially the yellow. is it better than EB in terms of crazing? So many long term collectors are selling their stash now because of the problems!

Reactions: 4
I love Cornish ware, especially the yellow. is it better than EB in terms of crazing? So many long term collectors are selling their stash now because of the problems!
That’s the colour I got. I love it. Simple and good quality.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Where I’m from the only people who put their Christmas decorations up are the really rough ones from the council estates. Don’t get me wrong I’m from one of the estates myself but you know the type, the really, really rough ones who no one wants to live near.

Reactions: 14
Where I’m from the only people who put their Christmas decorations up are the really rough ones from the council estates. Don’t get me wrong I’m from one of the estates myself but you know the type, the really, really rough ones who no one wants to live near.
Same here, all the ones who've never worked a day in their life have all the designer gear and every single Christmas light known to man

• Heart
Reactions: 8
419EFE47-64F1-4B5A-AECA-4DD678500E46.jpeg

I see that bloody awful halloween prop candle stick is still going, keeps coming back to haunt me! Please put it in the bin 🗑 along with the greasy EAT sign! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same here, all the ones who've never worked a day in their life have all the designer gear and every single Christmas light known to man
Yup they’re the ones, never done a days graft but giving their kids £50 from the tooth fairy. I wonder if this is the type of people T&T wanna knock about with?

Reactions: 7
When is Tan going to learn how to take a decent photo! Maybe if her food wasn’t so tit, she wouldn’t need those crappy filters’ your food isn’t your face!

Reactions: 6
How pathetic is it that Tanzi and Del even are superglued to each other’s sides at the table. You can barely get a fag packet between them teo chairs. They literally spend every second together it’s sickening 🤢

How pathetic is it that Tanzi and Del even are superglued to each other’s sides at the table. You can barely get a fag packet between them teo chairs. They literally spend every second together it’s sickening 🤢
I think she position her table scapes like that just for insta to get her pictures. I noticed in tonight’s pic, the runner was pushed more to one side (really killing my OCD tendencies) with the flowers etc. Either way, pathetic!

Reactions: 3
She’s constantly trying to impress her insta friends. But they’re all middle/upper class, have real money and more than likely see through her! I wonder where these wine glasses will be kept, she’s probably turned her daughters rooms into storage

Reactions: 10
Especially seeing as it’s Just the 2 of them for Christmas, what is wrong with the glasses you have? I can’t believe how many different dinner sets she has!

Tan needs to sort out the lighting for her 'food photography'.. If you squint, every single dish since about the beginning of time looks exactly the same orange/yellow/beige and completely unappetising.

• Haha
  • Sick
Trash you don’t live in a ‘village’, sorry to burst your delusional ideas of grandeur but you live on a housing estate, like most people. I’ve never known anyone be able to watch so many movies and sit and have a ‘cuppa’ during the working week. Why doesn’t she have a proper 9-5 job. She doesn’t have little kids anymore and even then most people still work 9-5!!

Reactions: 10
Trash you don’t live in a ‘village’, sorry to burst your delusional ideas of grandeur but you live on a housing estate, like most people. I’ve never known anyone be able to watch so many movies and sit and have a ‘cuppa’ during the working week. Why doesn’t she have a proper 9-5 job. She doesn’t have little kids anymore and even then most people still work 9-5!!
Let’s not forget our Tanzi living within a “Mews”development in other words an old cattle market at the back of her garden! 🤣 These two are getting worse by the day with their ideas of grandeur 🙈 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another bottle of champs for tanzi to never open

It’s prob the one she’s had for a billion years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.