Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has 🗑 taken so many photos of her beige outfit? I absolutely HATE that backpack she wears. It’s hideous! I don’t think women of her age should wear them either.

Reactions: 11
What has 🗑 taken so many photos of her beige outfit? I absolutely HATE that backpack she wears. It’s hideous! I don’t think women of her age should wear them either.
She looks like Dora the explorer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does Tash look like that with what she eats and her total lack of exercise? I can’t stand her, the bag is hideous and the outfit bland but she does look good in it. I’m also pleased she’s not put the boots on the bed. She might not be total twit of the week for me this week, I think the orange ones visiting her daughter show off wank fest will pip her to the post

Reactions: 10
Didn’t they drive there yet are having cocktails?
Drink driving is nothing new to them. Didn’t tash openly admit to driving somewhere after a drink a few years ago? She was like “luckily I’ve only had a couple drinks”

Reactions: 8
How does Tash look like that with what she eats and her total lack of exercise? I can’t stand her, the bag is hideous and the outfit bland but she does look good in it. I’m also pleased she’s not put the boots on the bed. She might not be total twit of the week for me this week, I think the orange ones visiting her daughter show off wank fest will pip her to the post
Sorry to quote myself but unless they’re staying in a hotel, Tasha has absolutely won twit of the week for me, she’s clearly shown them having 2 drinks each and that’s all we’ve seen. If they drive home after that they are absolutely disgusting…

Reactions: 6
Who on earth goes drinking when Christmas shopping?! They’ve had M&S breakfast, hotel chocolate drinks and now pre-dinner cocktails so I’m assuming dinner too? It’s obvious they can’t afford this lifestyle so what is going on?

Reactions: 11
I reckon Tasha filmed other peoples cocktails, as well as her own. I’d be surprised if they were willing to pay Alchemist prices for more than one drink each (not saying they haven’t FYI)

Reactions: 7
So it’s predicted that it could snow….
So Tan applies fake tan.
She is going to lay in bed with her dogs and eat pizza? 🤮 I love my dogs and they are my family but no way would I eat while they was in my bed “chilling” they would eat the bleeping lot. 😆
(My dogs are non shedding dogs) so I am ok with them being on my bed.
Why does she have to say Italian pizza? Is there another kind I don’t know about? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also why say her bags are neatly packed? We don’t care.
Finally an opened bottle of wine. She needs that drink to calm her down. I bet she is smashing the shoe box up! That Tan is at EB outlet. But it’s ok, because she is on the collectors list for discount.
Again, we don’t care. The money these idiots spend to get likes on social media is laughable.
Uncultured tarts the pair of them!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They can’t be staying away because who would be looking after the kiddies? As they are such small children and all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.