Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not great with nail vanish, but this looks messy to me, and hardly “insta worthy”
Jesus that’s awful! Mind you Trasha thinks her house is home inspo!
I can’t wait for elf day, I am clearing my calendar 😆😆😆 I shall get drinkies and nibbles. I’ll also watch a tit Christmas film.

Reactions: 10
I’m waiting for tanzi to have an at home manicure by the girl who does the queens nails

• Haha
I had that nails Inc magnetic nail varnish when it came out, loved it at the time...this was about ten years ago!! Her nails look proper tit!

Her nails look awful! Don’t post pictures when you can’t even paint your own nails.

Reactions: 9
The gold ones look like ridges

duck me now she’s on about her advent calendar it’s my birthday on the 1st and I don’t have an advent calendar because you know it will be my 40th birthday not my fourth

• Haha
The gold ones look like ridges

duck me now she’s on about her advent calendar it’s my birthday on the 1st and I don’t have an advent calendar because you know it will be my 40th birthday not my fourth
I don’t want to come across as defending Tasha here but I’m 32 and still get an advent calendar from my mum 👀
However, I’m not on a countdown to open it like her!!

I don’t want to come across as defending Tasha here but I’m 32 and still get an advent calendar from my mum 👀
Nothing wrong with an advent calendar but do you post about it in September and countdown to the countdown

Yes I’m now a vip! I might get a prop bottle of lanson to celebrate

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nothing wrong with an advent calendar but do you post about it in September and countdown to the countdown

Congrats on the VIP, you should treat yourself to
something expensive. Just take a photo of it and send it back.
Also are neither of these idiots American this year?
Isn’t it thanksgiving today?

Reactions: 8
I get an advent calendar from my Mam too but yeah I’m certainly not counting down the days to open it, in fact I wish it was further away, I’m not at all ready for Christmas this year. I’m currently juggling my mother in hospital, my toddler, work, looking after and walking my dog, college and making sure my adult brother doesn’t get scurvy while my Mams not there to look after him. I could do with Tan’s money tree and some of Tasha’s spare 20 hours of the day

Congratulations just remember don’t actually open the fizz 🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Congrats on the VIP, you should treat yourself to
something expensive. Just take a photo of it and send it back.
Also are neither of these idiots American this year?
Isn’t it thanksgiving today?
Isn’t Thanksgiving tomorrow? Thank god you have reminded them!

Cue Trash and Tanzi rushing out to buy Turkey and Sweet Potatoes and raiding their lofts for American flags/props 🤣

Reactions: 6
Isn’t Thanksgiving tomorrow? Thank god you have reminded them!

Cue Trash and Tanzi rushing out to buy Turkey and Sweet Potatoes and raiding their lofts for American flags/props 🤣
Yea!!! I keep thinking today is Thursday. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I even turned up to meet a friend for coffee because I thought today was Thursday.

• Haha
Trash: “my daughter wants to try the pink one”…. Aka PLEASE LET THE COMPANY SEE MY AMAZING POST AND SEND US A FREEBIE.

Who new 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trash you don’t live in a ‘village’, sorry to burst your delusional ideas of grandeur but you live on a housing estate, like most people. I’ve never known anyone be able to watch so many movies and sit and have a ‘cuppa’ during the working week. Why doesn’t she have a proper 9-5 job. She doesn’t have little kids anymore and even then most people still work 9-5!!
She does live in a village 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.