Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking a picture of someone else’s child and posting it so all your followers can see it… dumb witch!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Taking a picture of someone else’s child and posting it so all your followers can see it… dumb witch!!!!!
The levels of ignorance and stupidity that these two exhibit on a daily basis are truly astonishing, but they’ve really outdone themselves today. These women are nearly in their fifties, yet think nothing of taking a stuffed toy out as a prop, playing a game that anyone under twelve would be embarrassed to play and taking photos of someone’s else child before posting it on the ‘gram.
They come across as extremely vacuous and superficial individuals, but they seem either blissfully unaware or unwilling to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find it kind of telling that in the pic of the 4 of them they are walking in couples. If that were my SIL and I we would be walking together and the guys together.
Tanzi probably doesn’t allow it, I bet she’s fuming schlong turned up in the same coat as taco.

I think trash won pooh sticks 😂

Reactions: 7
Trasha’s pics have Tanzi in them but it’s not been reciprocated! Defo still some beef. Also, I love Hartfield but never known grown women be so excited and taking a stuffed Pooh Bear for the pics is just a bit much! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Tasha has done Tanzi diiiirrrrrrty! Yikes!!
Yes, this is obviously her getting her own back!

She has taken the prop bear..

Also has Tash posted a pic of someone's child without even blurring it and posted it over her open to all social media
I thought this too, you can clearly see the girls face, I would hit the roof if that was my son.

And Tanzi finally goes for a walk…….shame the poor dogs didn’t make it though?! Must have been a fun day for them stuck alone in the house like every other day while witch and Balless woman around woods with a fat teddy bear (Pooh not Tasha!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why does trasha look so shocked in that photo 😂 she always looks so ridiculous or constipated. Every single time. Think it's just her natural look clearly .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.