Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand this? Why would a fully grown woman want to collects these They might be cute you’d pass them in the shop and possibly crack a little smile and think they cute but to collect them and put them on your bedside table? So when they bump uglies they have them staring at them I bet that doesn’t help dickless bets he is as soft as the teddies lmfao
They are so expensive too. They are around £30ish each so you’re probably looking at around £400 for that whole collection. Don’t forget the ridiculous Emma bridge water collection. But it’s been 4 years and they’re still not married 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion - Tan & Tasha #57 - Jellycats, Insta dogs, we're all so bored of these repetitive knobs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They are so expensive too. They are around £30ish each so you’re probably looking at around £400 for that whole collection. Don’t forget the ridiculous Emma bridge water collection. But it’s been 4 years and they’re still not married 😂
£409 for her collection that she only started a couple of weeks ago

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don’t understand this sudden obsession with soft toys? Is her life actually that boring? So bloody weird

Reactions: 7
Tash has definitely stopped working, probably to be a full time dog mum. Must be nice 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So is Tash eating cake outside or inside?
Has she seriously taken a pic of it outside then wandered inside to take another pic sitting in the living room.. unless one was last night regardless we don't need 300 pics of cake

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her taste in JellyCats is even worse than her taste in clothes 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her taste in JellyCats is even worse than her taste in clothes 🥲
The obsession and addictive personality to buy stuff (jellycats) just after hearing golden child collects them, is beyond psychotic!!! And we all know it’s only been this past month her collection started, as no mention EVER of them before this. Such a strange woman. And then it’s the, always got to be first for everything!! You’re a grown women in your 50s, act like it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surly to Tran ikea Croydon is closer, not the one in Thurrock? She only went to have shake shack. Imagine driving all that way just for food, now I am all about food but really. Take your bleeping dogs out.
Trasha is clearly not working, she probably will do the odd clean. She really is a lazy cow.
I love dogs but the name Copper Tropper grates on me.

Reactions: 4