Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yawn… Jesus these two are so bleeping boring.
Trasha manages to go to a beautiful city and make it look tit.
Tan, come on love, we all know you and Tacos mate have been going out. And now your pretending to visit your daughter. Yet not one photo with anyone.
I’ve not been on here, had a lot going on. Busy with life. But I do like to see how my Tattle family are. ❤

Reactions: 15
Tan, come on love, we all know you and Tacos mate have been going out. And now your pretending to visit your daughter. Yet not one photo with anyone.
I’ve not been on here, had a lot going on. Busy with life. But I do like to see how my Tattle family are. ❤
Always nice seeing you pop up @Maggie28

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They rented a house opposite an established cattle market- presumably the rent reflects the location… if it’s a problem, move!

Reactions: 14
Tanya has posted this a few times now and I still have no idea what she’s talking about.

Always makes me laugh when instahuns start acting like a Karen and tagging places thinking they are Billy big bollocks when they on average get around 100 likes and 2 comments on their posts from their 16k following. Manzi love you rented a house next to a cattle market you made your Premier Inn bed now you have to lay in it 😘 tagging them on a insta story is going to do Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Way to go Tanzi giving away the location of your house online 👋🏻. I would imagine contacting the council about the floodlights would be more effective than tagging your almost dead Insta account. Who do this pair of dimwits think they are? The only people interested in their accounts are Tattlers desperate for some T ‘n T passive aggressive action 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprised Tanzi hasn't started bleating on about how her and dickless Del have decided against going abroad in the interest of protecting the environment with some snide remark about people taking multiple flights a year so it's a trip to a quaint little village in the country with her imaginary friends for her. #protectorOfTheEarth

She’s having an affair?

Surprised Tanzi hasn't started bleating on about how her and dickless Del have decided against going abroad in the interest of protecting the environment with some snide remark about people taking multiple flights a year so it's a trip to a quaint little village in the country with her imaginary friends for her. #protectorOfTheEarth
Won't be long until she's glueing herself to roads and storming to stage during a les mis performance

• Haha
Why has Tash bought 3 pumpkins with 3 or so weeks till Halloween when she'll duck off out and leave a tit bowl of sweets like last year

Reactions: 5