Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't aperol taste the same everywhere? Although I'm uncultured with these things
To be fair to her when I went to the south of France all I drank was Aperol and it did taste slightly different in each bar/restaurant . I think it depends on the Prosecco they use/ how much ice they put in etc but she would say it was amazing as the food was the best ever and everything always is! Nothing can ever just be nice!

Reactions: 3
To be fair to her when I went to the south of France all I drank was Aperol and it did taste slightly different in each bar/restaurant . I think it depends on the Prosecco they use/ how much ice they put in etc but she would say it was amazing as the food was the best ever and everything always is! Nothing can ever just be nice!
When does Tranya go for her night away with the friend (for a threesome)?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Serious thought.....anyone else think Tran has a food addiction? Like her life revolves around her next meal she's obsessed

Reactions: 7
You can tell that Trash don’t move much when she’s amazed that she’s done 16,000 steps in a day, (that’s my daily average) 🙄. I did over 25,000 in one shift at work last week you should try it sometime Trash 😬.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell that Trash don’t move much when she’s amazed that she’s done 16,000 steps in a day, (that’s my daily average) 🙄. I did over 25,000 in one shift at work last week you should try it sometime Trash 😬.
16000 steps 😭😭😭😭 ditsy cow

Reactions: 5
Came here after seeing her impressed with 16000 steps. Tell me you're a lazy witch without telling me!

Reactions: 6
Oh I have been fed so well with Tash’s posts 🤣 I ignore her IG usually until October to Dec when it’s most “interesting” 🥸 (read: chaotic AF)

Trash has 100% been reading here - she’s putting her reels up when she gets home now apparently 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Funny that after people have been suggesting she might want to try living in the moment.

In others news….Tran’s bleeping trousers 🤣🤣. The size of them . And she’s giving her daughter her Christmas presents now. Bit premature 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If my Mum brought me a Christmas treat box on the 1st of October I'd wonder if she needed a cognitive assessment.

Or does her daughter just want to see her so little she won't see her for the next 3 months? But then surely if not visiting again then you'd just send it in December?

Reactions: 11
Is this the cosy staycation? If her daughters at uni there they’ve only just gone back surely!

Did you see how much food was in her plate for breakfast 👀 the pure greed!!
I thought that!!!
Compared to Onslow, she’s a chubber!
---
Trash has 100% been reading here - she’s putting her reels up when she gets home now apparently 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Funny that after people have been suggesting she might want to try living in the moment.

In others news….Tran’s bleeping trousers 🤣🤣. The size of them . And she’s giving her daughter her Christmas presents now. Bit premature 🤷🏻‍♀️
Biggest tit catchers I’ve ever seen! 🤣
---
Is this the cosy staycation? If her daughters at uni there they’ve only just gone back surely!
Is the staycation the one night thing with the friend? If so, why on a Sunday till Monday? Do none of them work Monday’s?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Ah lads, apparently we have walked loads even though it's her that's there. Venezia.... glass shops.... crossed many bridges. Even if I was as full as a bingo bus I'd manage a more literate caption.
That whole massive sentence hurts me

Reactions: 4