Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so impressed because you found pick and mix in barrels while on holiday you had to film it - I mean I do occasionally wonder (deliberate) around an aldi abroad to see whats different but filming it FFS 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They had those sweet shops all around Prague when I went earlier in the year and they are an absolute rip off. They rinse tourists of every penny as they're the typical weigh at the end deal but cost per gram is through the roof.

What's worse if they're just important typical pick and mix. Nothing you couldn't get at home

Reactions: 8
They had those sweet shops all around Prague when I went earlier in the year and they are an absolute rip off. They rinse tourists of every penny as they're the typical weigh at the end deal but cost per gram is through the roof.

What's worse if they're just important typical pick and mix. Nothing you couldn't get at home

Literally all the tourist cities I have been to in the last five years ( 8) have had at least one. Whilst we were occasionally guilty of being coerced in there when we have had our (pre teen) kids with us no way would I have been gullible enough to buy the extremely overpriced tit when travelling alone/as a couple. She really will buy any old consumer crap won’t she??

Reactions: 4
Literally all the tourist cities I have been to in the last five years ( 8) have had at least one. Whilst we were occasionally guilty of being coerced in there when we have had our (pre teen) kids with us no way would I have been gullible enough to buy the extremely overpriced tit when travelling alone/as a couple. She really will buy any old consumer crap won’t she??
Anything for the kiddies 😬

Reactions: 7
I had a little break from the thread as they were both boring me to death. I feel like I've been in Venice with tasha, her and dirty John obviously aren't good in each others company she's constantly got her phone out. As for the great ape taking herself off to Colchester to see her daughter but seemingly hasn't spent any time with her. Wonder if the zoo keeps thought a orangutan had escaped its enclosure when manzi rocked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Battle of who's having the most amazing time I see....is it Tasha who's gone all the way to Venice just to buy regular good old pick n mix OR Tan feeding a giraffe whilst shoving a phone in its face at the same time. Gosh it's all so exciting I can't decide. 🤣🤣🤣 what a pair they both are honestly. Put your phones away both of you and stop with the passive aggressive posts...oh no wait don't stop as its comedy gold for us lot 🤣🤣

What the duck is pasta Americana? It just looks like dry mince and a few rashers of bacon 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But still I find it kind of hilarious that ol Trash found actual, existing human beings in Venice too to hang out with but still no one has seen Trans friends and neither has she

• Haha
As much as tasha gets on my tits at least she has Friends and she seems to be very social! I can’t imagine tran interacts with anyone 🤣 how I miss the aggressive comments, the trip would’ve been a goldmine 😭😭😭 ‘oh bless you hun we booked this in 1995 for the same week but didn’t end up going because we preferred to have a staycation’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently the food Tan had at TipTree was ‘stunning’. What a liar, that cheese sarnie looks as dry as a Nuns foo and the quiche looks bought from Bidfoods. She’s such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a little break from the thread as they were both boring me to death. I feel like I've been in Venice with tasha, her and dirty John obviously aren't good in each others company she's constantly got her phone out. As for the great ape taking herself off to Colchester to see her daughter but seemingly hasn't spent any time with her. Wonder if the zoo keeps thought a orangutan had escaped its enclosure when manzi rocked up.
The great ape 😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve just spilt my coffee from laughing so hard at this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if a 18 year old lad was sat cuddling his mummy get a life tash

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if a 18 year old lad was sat cuddling his mummy get a life tash
They were gone 3 nights FFS! He’s an 18 year old boy. He’s not going to sit cuddling mummy and daddy. Probably acknowledged them were home and went back upstairs with his “sweeties”

• Haha
Reactions: 11