Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fever105

Dental work at the age can affect jaw development, making the child less attractive later in life (weaker jaw) I would hold off too.
Could you further elaborate on this?
I work in Orthodontics and it is quite the opposite… I see many children Saskia’s age for early intervention. Poor girl needs an array of dental treatment.

Reactions: 15

ococ1912

I'm starting to feel bad for Tammy. This Matt guy is a total sleaze ball. I think she's got herself in too deep now. She should reassess her priorities and living her life on social media. She could live an authentic life and make herself much less trashy, but I think she lives for external validation and has to keep taking off her clothes. Like Kim Kardashian, we've seen it all 100000 times. It's boring,

notastan

Spotted Tammy and Matt in Auspost Brisbane city today, sorting out some passport paper work.

she had her engagement ring on

• Haha
  • Wow

doedoebirds

I feel so sorry for young girls these days.
I was brought up going camping, fishing and doing things for free with my family and I appreciate everything now.
The only thing that should be splashed on the face and body, is sunblock.
Saskia is doing Tammy's poses, copying her every move. She honestly doesn't have a role model that isn't living their life behind a camera lens, all the Hembrows are the same. And now a step dad that loves himself more than any of them.
It's all about looks, designer brands and the body. Sass is on TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and You Tube.
I can't help to think her life would have been so much more wholesome if Reece was still around. I didn't appreciate him back then, but I do understand his reasoning behind not uploading them.

• Sad

Mikahla

So Tammy said in podcast that her and Matt wanted their own child. His only option is IVF. I feel this is another reason why he hooked into her. IVF is expensive and can take many times to be successful. It's not unusual for a couple to spend their life savings and super for one kid. He needed someone who could fund that, so he could get the kid he's always wanted to give his dad. That's what he said. He wanted to give his dad a grandchild to carry on the name on Polish tradition. That's another reason why I think Tammy is taking on his surname.
Can you imagine how much this child is going to be given centre stage? And can you imagine the money he knows it will bring in?
He's really planned this out well.

• Sick
  • Sad

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Live snarking with my co-worker.

Tammy just posted her and Zucchini video on tik tok, challenge edition. They know each others favourite drink, show, colour and meal! And they're not even a year into dating! Couples therapy is doing wonders for them, it seems, marriage materials both of them. I wish they'd ask the hard hitting questions, like who's Tammy's favourite rapper or who's Zucchini's favourite Instagram gal to DM.

• Haha
I understand that some people prefer not to expose their kids and all, but the amount of moms that has to comment or tell other parents that they shouldn’t post pics of their own kids is crazy.
Let people parent whatever they want and if something happens they will face the consequences.
Some people wants to control what others post at all costs, how about these people just mind their own kids and let other people’s kids alone.
I am gonna yell at you.
NO PARENT HAS THE RIGHT TO ROB ANY HUMAN THEIR RIGHT TO PRIVACY FOR THEIR OWN GAIN.
THE PRIMARY REASON CHILDREN ARE ABLE TO SUE THEIR PARENTS FOR SHARENTING.

• Heart

doedoebirds

I feel bad for Saskia that she couldn't even have a night with just her mum at taylor swift. That could've been a really cute memory for them to have together. Matt didn't need to go. It should've just been Saskia and Tammy.
I'm not even sure how he got a ticket next to her with seating.
I remember Tammy saying she bought her and Sass tickets but I could have sworn he wasn't in the picture then, if he was, very much a gamble buying him a tix when they were around $1000 that close to stage.i don't understand why he didn't go with his bestie Anna tonight. But I guess he knew he'd feature on Tammy's socials and we know how much he loves to objectify her by groping her around her daughter and the poor other people around them.
Pissy little pre pubescent boy

doedoebirds

I couldn't stop looking at poor Saskia's teeth in those videos from TS, you'd think they would be able to do something right now about them before her jaw gets too developed.
I'm so angry at Tammy for putting a close up of her on TikTok. You can see side view where her jaw is misaligned too.
I can guarantee you Sass would not like people talking about her and someone has already mentioned teeth

Nosymum

VIP Member
So he wants his fiance to carry his little brother/sister that he will raise as his?! How is his dad supposed to feel about that be hard to switch off from it being his child but treating it as a grandchild.

• Sick
I was just waiting for this Matt thing to happen with another woman. Tammy won’t leave him. She will punish him for a while and enjoy him throwing himself at her with declarations of love, gifts, flowers and all that junk. Tammy’s ego and wanting to prove to everyone that he’s her soul mate, is bigger than what he’s done to Tammy. It’s honestly pathetic. He’s a literal teenage child. Doesn’t matter what woman he has - could be the most perfect woman in the world, he will always have a wondering eye. Constantly chasing that dopamine high of the chase
That's it 100%

Lilp

Matt P posting Posy on insta naked at the beach with just an emoji covering. What the F is wrong with people. This gives me the biggest ick

• Angry
  • Wow

Fat-tits

VIP Member
So she woke her kids up at 4.30am for them to babysit each other on the beach, so she could take pics of her and zucchini splashing about in the sea?! 😨
Great mother!

• Sad
  • Haha
I understand that some people prefer not to expose their kids and all, but the amount of moms that has to comment or tell other parents that they shouldn’t post pics of their own kids is crazy.
Let people parent whatever they want and if something happens they will face the consequences.
Some people wants to control what others post at all costs, how about these people just mind their own kids and let other people’s kids alone.
I hope you have never procreated.

• Heart

BS DETECTOR

Chatty Member
Matt gives me the absolute ick. I don’t know what it is I didn’t watch him on tv and I don’t follow him etc but he is creepy and I don’t doubt he was being a filthy cheat. Tammy is the same as the idiot Sophie Guidolin they’re both so desperate for their happy ending to prove how in love and happy they are but they’re both classic narcs who can’t hold down a decent (or not decent) man.

doedoebirds

oh zucchini
Bingo!!!!
This explains everything. 3 days ago.
This was when everyone was saying something is up with Tammy as she was missing on social media.
Then her and Matt had an event to go to, which they were paid to do and they both looked cold towards each other.
Yep. Shit went down 😂

littlemissbun

Chatty Member
Yeah she's online answering comments on tiktok. she's also deleted a couple comments on instagram asking about her and matt.
---

That makes me laugh because she was saying on that podcast how great communication was between her and Matt. What a joke. Imagine playing these games so early in the relationship
and playing the games when in your 30's and a mum of 3! And with someone you are about to marry. How embarrassing. It's what you'd expect from a teenager.