Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikahla

This is weird.
I made a comment once about Matt Z being a gold digging asshole, on a new Matt Z and Tammy fan page with over 14,000 followers, and it's taken down all posts and renamed itself.
It was something like TammyandMattforever 😂
They had photos of every upload they did together and they defended Matt fiercely.
I had blocked them, so they were in my block list but under this name.
Anyone else remember? This is the page

Attachments

Reactions: 1

doedoebirds

Oh this is interesting
Huge week for Tammy on TikTok

Attachments

Shouttoallmylostboys1

What’s the thread?!
There's not one specific thread, it's mostly the snark pages where Tammy is posted. The gym one was the second one I've seen and mentioned above I've seen yesterday. I don't remember the creator's username, but when you search Tammy's name on that page, there's a frequent poster using our screenshots and our wording as their own post. The first one I've seen using screenshots of our comments from exactly here, was the now-defunct first snark page with her name. Someone took it down after a few days, maybe the admin? There were maybe 15 people on the page when it was posted.

Lilp

I thought Tammy & Matt have a wedding planner ect so I am assuming the invitations were done by the wedding planner and not themselves

notahater1010

VIP Member
There are a lot of things that I dislike on Tammy, but to be fair whoever posted that screenshot wanted this to blow up.
If the girl was a girls girl she would have messaged Tammy or someone close to Tammy to tell what happened but instead she posted on a TT facebook page.
I will say more it felt as if the girl enjoyed to have Tammy’s guy messaging her.
---
Wow spend the life savings or super just to have a kid. I wish they had some sort of birth control in this country. Some people really shouldn’t have kids, especially if they can’t afford it.

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Truthfully I think she knows she messed up, but she's too egoistical to pump the breaks and cancel their wedding. She made a tik tok months ago where I paraphrase she wrote there's not gonna be any break-up because she decided this is her last relationship. I mean, she said it every time and then found someone new, however she's never had to prepare wedding content with the others. That's why I think she's gonna continue down this road. There's so much to mooch from planning a wedding, teasing wedding outfits, photography and videography of it all, all the honeymoon cringe videos she'll take with him. Then would come IVF if they'd go for it, she can make at least ten videos out of IVF alone - from first appointments (consultations) down to filming herself post-transfer, and teasing about number and sex of embryos implanted. It's all a giant moneymaking scheme for them both, her content wise and him, well her wise. She gets engagement, he gets her money. No way either one will step away from it, and those poor kids will pay a price for it.

By the way, I logged into Reddit yesterday after a good while. There's someone, I'm not sure if they're here among us, but they're being a little bit creepy having posted plenty of our comments and replies to one another as their original text when snarking on Tammy. They also used our replies as their own if anyone commented anything to them. I found a few posts and words of mine they paraded as theirs on different pages.
What’s the thread?!

Nosymum

VIP Member
Tammy getting that big black c*ck 😂
Imagine being filmed twerking on another guys crotch.
Matty boy isn't going to be happy, regardless if innocent or not, it's not a great look at the moment for her
He is openly gay but still disrespectful.

Hiraani8

They must be serious.
Her mum flew over from Perth (in her stories), obviously to meet his family and Matt.
---

He really looks bad in that photo. He does look like a druggie.
Or it could be the recent herpes outbreak he had too.
He said recently that he’d spent the weekend moving. Did they move in together?

SammyyJo

I

If I have Tammy's address, imagine how many stalkers out there who have it.
Real Estate has a detailed floor plan of her house online and obviously address.
She gives no fucks to her kids safety.
Really? I tried to find her address, no luck. How have people found it

eyespy124

I've seen him hidden in her post, then got curious and went to his page while logged out. He's posted that, but she hadn't reshared it yet. Hiding, plus that, the Punishment is still going strong.
---

They said he kept sending her messages, she ignored it until one point, then they went out to his live show (she decided to appear), that's probably that weekend with the video of them after hook up. After that he impulsively got plane tickets to spend days at her place. Her standards sunk low, she went from Matt Poole and allegedly O'Dell Beckham Junior, to that.
Sorry late to this but punishment for what? What have I missed?