Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amyzep

Sophadopha has shared Tammy and Matt's wedding invite in her latest vlog. Around 4:00 mark.

I tried to clear it up a bit. Saturday 23rd November in Byron Bay. Black tie. For further details please RSVP.

Edited to add: Tammy has all the money in the world and THIS is her invite? Looks like a kid typed it up and forgot to add any spacing or at least attempt to make it visually pleasing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Ebazza

Getting married to someone you’ve not even lived with yet is unfathomable to me. Moving in with someone can really be make or break.

…never mind the fact there’s 3 kids in the house, too.

clawhands

I can’t believe she’s seriously thinking about marrying him and having kids with him. They are still following and unfollowing each other like immature teenagers in a relationship. Poor children, such an unstable environment.

kimoii

Matt Poole always seemed to be in photos with the kids and they seemed to act like they were a family unit. He even involved them in the engagement and Matt just seems to want to act like they don’t exist…

goddamnit

Yes Matt, we get it. You're in Bali with Tammy even though you tried fucking some other bird.
wowza. That is so disrespectful. Give him a slow clap for objectifying women. She's such a thot for even allowing that to be uploaded. Great way to teach your daughters about respect

• Heart

goddamnit

Tammy and Tammyfit had a free walk today for mums and bubs with free coffee and looks like only 4 mums turned up and rest are staff and her sisters. Staff all wearing Saski of course.
Im actually really surprised how unpopular she is, even in her home town.
She advertised for a week and over Tammyfit, Saski and her page. Probably on Snapchat too.
I'd go just for the free coffee and then leave😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

annaliesebeckley

He is trying so hard to pretend everything is normal lol

Also I don't know how to quote again in one post, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does admin for his dad's pool business. The dude looks so unfit and like he's incapable of enjoying any fresh air outdoors, let alone working in it. If he does pool construction I would be so surprised. Probably spends the rest of the week in bed except for when he records a very long 30 min podcast. 🙄
He doesn't do construction. He's just office boy.
They get a 1 Star rating. Every review is bad. Main concern being rude customer service.
This is Peter, Tammy's baby daddy #4

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Mikahla

So much to unpack here. He doesn't have any viable material whatsoever, he is sterile. He'd have to use his dad's sperm, or closest male relative to be able to get it done. He doesn't seem the type who'd go for a random donor. When it comes to the kids, older ones don't need this again. Wolf was the favourite for being a boy. Saskia is still forgotten in the mix. Then Posy was the favourite because she was Matt's and now it's because she's mummy's content centerpiece.

In Balkans and plenty of European countries, patriarchy still prevails (to my knowledge), so they'd have to try hard to extract sperm deciding on male sex. That way, Tammy gets her perfect instagrammable set of two sons and two daughters, and Zucchinis have a male offspring carrying on their last name. A child the ogre might actually even be around, let alone like. And definitely favourite above her three.

Either way, if they go through this, it is a new bout of favouritism, another breakup with another child by another man and milking the whole process for content repeating themselves. Those poor children..
On his podcast he said he will use his dad's sperm to keep the genes in the family.
He doesn't want any tainted genes from a stranger.
Now who the fuck would want a mans genes who produced a fuckhead like Matt?
If I were Tammy, I'd want nothing Zukowski. Adopt

• Sick
  • Sad

pettybetty1

VIP Member
So they just went away without the kids for the shark diving thing, they were alone last night for v day without the kids, and they’re still in a hotel tonight without the kids. Where the fuck are the kids? Posey is with her dad I assume? It’s a freaking school night and Tammy is just MIA for half of this week like she was last week? This is just unbelievable behaviour.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

Rose94

VIP Member
Iv followed Tammy for ages and only just come across this thread don’t get me wrong I think everyone deserves to find happiness and it sometimes takes a few chances to get that but wow this man is a red flag I’m so glad I’m not the only one who sees it after having a read!
He screams “broke boyfriend” I can think of a “million” reasons why he proposed to her so quickly 🤔 why does she not see it!

annaliesebeckley

I was about to post this same thing, except I blurred his name out. I shouldn't have. This is what Mother Of The Year is doing, feeding her children to predatory strangers who claim her children as their own. I shudder to think what'd happen if one of them lived near children's schools or near her home. She's giving anyone and anything an unrelenting access to her vulnerable babies. I don't even want to imagine the mount of saved content she provided to predators since she started posting, the amount of people openly sexualizing all of her children overtime made me nauseous. But that doesn't matter, she's so good when she forces a camera and all three of them to perform with a song after abandoning them for days on end, such a wonderful mum.
Ten times worse on tiktok
Never be afraid of not revealing the pedophiles. We need to see their names in case Tammy does eventually block them and God forbid something happens to one of the children.
Could be used as evidence

Giving a baby a massage is very sexual in the eyes of a pedophile. Sadly so is giving them food, especially bananas and watermelon and lollypops. It's the sucking motion and visuals. This is how sick they are

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

Mikahla

Why is he gnawing on her face like a dog on a bone? Remind me again how did this overgrown, unhygienic, cringy toddler pull over a hundred women? Were their drinks spiked or something?
He looks like he'd be a horrible kisser anyway. Imagine seeing his big boofhead come at ya. No thanks. He's fugly as fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 17

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
You can yell all you want. I do not care. This is just my personal opinion and it won’t change. If you have a different one, you do you boo.
---

Wrong for who?!? This is wrong on your point of view and a lot of people agree with you. But you cannot force people to think the same way you do.

If parents like to post pics or videos of their kids and don’t think it is wrong. It is their kids their problem.

To be fair I don’t really care if people post pics of their kids or not. It does not affect me or my life. Not my kid, not my problem.

I just hope that these people who are so passionate about certain things are paying attention to their own kid, instead of wasting their time worrying about how influencers raise their kids.
“Not my kid, not my problem”

Wow. Imagine if the whole world had that attitude. “Not my X, not my problem”. Yikes

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m sorry but as if she’s going to use his dads semen to have their child. Personally, I think that’s absolutely fucking bizarre 🤣
The weirdest thing ever!!! So Matt would be raising his brother! So fucked - just accept it for what it is, you’re sterile bro!
---
Or sister 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick