Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sophadopha has shared Tammy and Matt's wedding invite in her latest vlog. Around 4:00 mark.

I tried to clear it up a bit. Saturday 23rd November in Byron Bay. Black tie. For further details please RSVP.

Edited to add: Tammy has all the money in the world and THIS is her invite? Looks like a kid typed it up and forgot to add any spacing or at least attempt to make it visually pleasing.
OMG, it's bloody horrible.
I thought it was going to be classy with the bow on outside but it looks like a pirates treasure map 🤮
So tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m sorry but as if she’s going to use his dads semen to have their child. Personally, I think that’s absolutely fucking bizarre 🤣
The weirdest thing ever!!! So Matt would be raising his brother! So fucked - just accept it for what it is, you’re sterile bro!
---
Or sister 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick

Shouttoallmylostboys1

So Tammy said in podcast that her and Matt wanted their own child. His only option is IVF. I feel this is another reason why he hooked into her. IVF is expensive and can take many times to be successful. It's not unusual for a couple to spend their life savings and super for one kid. He needed someone who could fund that, so he could get the kid he's always wanted to give his dad. That's what he said. He wanted to give his dad a grandchild to carry on the name on Polish tradition. That's another reason why I think Tammy is taking on his surname.
Can you imagine how much this child is going to be given centre stage? And can you imagine the money he knows it will bring in?
He's really planned this out well.
So much to unpack here. He doesn't have any viable material whatsoever, he is sterile. He'd have to use his dad's sperm, or closest male relative to be able to get it done. He doesn't seem the type who'd go for a random donor. When it comes to the kids, older ones don't need this again. Wolf was the favourite for being a boy. Saskia is still forgotten in the mix. Then Posy was the favourite because she was Matt's and now it's because she's mummy's content centerpiece.

In Balkans and plenty of European countries, patriarchy still prevails (to my knowledge), so they'd have to try hard to extract sperm deciding on male sex. That way, Tammy gets her perfect instagrammable set of two sons and two daughters, and Zucchinis have a male offspring carrying on their last name. A child the ogre might actually even be around, let alone like. And definitely favourite above her three.

Either way, if they go through this, it is a new bout of favouritism, another breakup with another child by another man and milking the whole process for content repeating themselves. Those poor children..

Sashafierce

Has Matt ever actually spent any quality time with the kids?! Like he’s marrying this woman, surely as a mom you’d want to see the kids form a bond with the new man!!

doedoebirds

So they just went away without the kids for the shark diving thing, they were alone last night for v day without the kids, and they’re still in a hotel tonight without the kids. Where the fuck are the kids? Posey is with her dad I assume? It’s a freaking school night and Tammy is just MIA for half of this week like she was last week? This is just unbelievable behaviour.
Was just about to post this.
As if her reputation as a mum is bad enough ATM and she does this.
How the fuck are her family okay with her doing this and leaving the kids in their care constantly.
I'm furious and saddened for those kids. That's fucking neglect, I don't care how rich they are or how much they smile in her videos, those kids have to be dying inside.
Are we going to see a video of her kids tomorrow and how much mummy loves them?
I pray she posts this hotel stay because I'm ready with my comments.
Her fans are going to see the truth. It's laid out right before their eyes.
And they had the balls to call Reece an absent father. She's no better.
Btw: It's the same room she stayed in with Matt Poole for his birthday when she was pregnant. How ironic.

• Haha

littlemissbun

Chatty Member
Reece seems to be as impressed by him as we all are on here.

Zucchini wants to exploit this whole thing as much as he can to his ordeal and defense. He's made at least a few fake accounts speaking in his own defense and telling Tammy to rethink her punishment (of him being featured off her social media). The drama works for them both. They get comments, meaning they get real engagement and boosts on their posts. People questioning them about it drives their profiles out to others more. Tammy thrives on any attention, but she also thrived on cringe and questionable photos with her men before. There's plenty of videos and photos of them groping her and whatnot, it's just not reserved for Zucchini this time because he can't behave.
While I don't really find Reece overly attractive he is certainly in good shape. Then there is Zuchinni with his pasty white body and little pot belly lazing on the lounge.

• Haha

Shouttoallmylostboys1

I'm not really sorry anymore to call her an abusive, unfit mother. There's a young, sleepy toddler who wants mother's comfort to dose off. This vile attention seeker decided to blast a full volume, high-pitched audio of meowing and film herself with the flash on. Admitting that to be done purposely in the caption, and make her daughter cry. Eye fking herself and barely opening her mouth from new fillers was more important than comforting her two-year old baby. No idea how many readers here have expertise with childhood psychology and different forms of abuse - humiliation, scaring your children, isolating them, deliberately putting them in this form of distress are legitimate forms of emotional abuse. Tammy's behaviour checks all of them (humiliation, emotional manipulation, fear, ignoring the cries, making Posy perform for these things and making her the subject of what Tammy considers to be jokes). I don't have tik tok, I got this off Reddit. Can someone tag Mum uncharted under Tammy's videos with Posy? Or report these videos for exploiting a minor? I truly fear more every day for influencers' children.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

redball00n

VIP Member
Her tits are proper fucked, but her face is going the same way too.
I keep looking at this Matt bloke and he’s fucking ugly, he looks like he’s lacking brain cells and he isn’t overly fatherly. She sure knows how to pick them.
hes fucking revolting, that ridge on his forehead is literally vomit inducing. At least Matt Poole was relatively good looking AND seems like a decent father.

• Haha

oceansaway

Chatty Member
"Im so excited, like I just can't, like, go waste your money on this shit guys, I'm going to buy another waterfront mansion , like, guys, this is about my life, motherhood, business, fitness, spiritual, like, covering all basis, like". Can people not see, that all the influencers are doing is selling shit to them, and making themselves richer, whilst never working 9 to 5 jobs.
Biggest lol, Tammy's book, WTF,

• Haha

annaliesebeckley

I looked into donating my eggs but apparently the cut of is 35 ☹ I know egg quality declines but if you can use them then why not?!
There's a cut off with men's age due to complications and possibly birth defects. I'm guessing they are rushing because age is being factored in.
Why doesn't she just fuck Matt's dad and get it over with 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Then it's free

• Haha
  • Sick

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
I am sorry to bring this up again because we keep mentioning it but I will NEVER move past him wanting to use his DAD’S SPERM for the baby. The baby will have DNA more % of his DAD than him. It’s so fucking gross! And like what his dad has to go through to get the sperm and he wouldn’t be an ideal donor because he’s over 40! Fucking foul! A hot young donor for the win or maybe just concentrate on being a parent to Tammy’s existing kids?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
Honestly though, he’s a douche of course but the actual audacity of these men. They are trash.
---
He’s been love bombing her since day one. The only reason he proposed so soon was to lock in the $$! Hopefully she wises up now and sees his true colours. She’s absolutely entitled to happiness but she won’t find it hopping from man to man how she does she needs to focus on her kids and the right man will come along when she least expects it
Also Sista doesn’t even need a man, no woman does. She’ll realise that soon enough, although sadly to the detriment of the kids

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
I understand that some people prefer not to expose their kids and all, but the amount of moms that has to comment or tell other parents that they shouldn’t post pics of their own kids is crazy.
Let people parent whatever they want and if something happens they will face the consequences.
Some people wants to control what others post at all costs, how about these people just mind their own kids and let other people’s kids alone.
Wrong, wrong, wrong take here sis

People SHOULD call out anyone with a public profile sharing their kids online. Especially as much as Tammy
Opening up their kids to being bullied, stalked, abused, content shared between predators and pedophiles.
There’s photos and videos of Posy just in her fucking nappy nothing else. It’s disgusting what perverts will do with this sort of content.
Anyone who has a sense of justice and rights for childen’s safety, should tell influencers to stop posting their kids all over socials.

• Heart

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
Why oh why isn’t Matt Munster getting Reece to train him in the gym every day? Instead he’s wobbling around pools and bars with a drink in hand with his saggy gut and bitch tits out being lazy all day

As we can all agree both Munster and Reece are cheating megadouches but at least Reece is more than easy on the eyes! Damn!

• Haha

littlemissbun

Chatty Member
If you look at the So Dramatic Insta page someone commented on the post about this and tagged a friend and said something along the lines of that they had a story to share as well!!!
---
It doesn't matter when he first replied because he slid back into her DM's regardless (and at 3am) and kept conversation going when he should have ignored it. Why put the sunglasses on and why say "interesting" because that sounds dodgy and sneaky as fuck.
And the fact she asked why he's messaging her is a major red flag and suggests it's recent.
That Aussieinfluencers page still has Reece and London content. Enough said
This!!! There is NO reason for an engaged man to slide into a women's DMs at 3am. None at all.

• Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
Why was Matt even at the music festival when it was a girl's night out with all her besties? The girls went on a party bus to the festival, he wasn't on there but suddenly he's there waiting for her at the event. Why can't he leave her alone to enjoy herself. A bit like when he forced himself onto Saskia's time with her at Taylor Swift. He seems very jealous and possessive.
He doesn't look happy here either. Tammy is off her tits.The weakling is struggling to support her.
I came here to say this too. She’s the friend who brings her boyfriend to the girls night out 😬never a good sign 🚩

Reactions: 15