Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Tammy is in SO deep with this guy and made such a fool of herself. She is hellbent on making this work no matter what. Matt could cheat on her and she would still act on social media like he’s a gift from god. I’ve never been a Tammy “fan” but liked watching her account in a people watching, with my morning coffee, kinda way. I absolutely cannot stand her right now. I actually feel sorry for her sisters/family who would be rolling their eyes and dying of second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 14

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Anyone think Tammy is getting some work done? She's been very quiet the past 3 days and uploading old photos.
Matt Z stayed in Melbourne too.
Boobs re done?
Hopefully, those things are fucked.

Although, good way for them to see each other. One tit is in QLD one is in VIC.

• Haha

Shouttoallmylostboys1

I know a lot people won’t agree but it is just my opinion. I think Posy is the cutest thing ever but I get bothered at how they take care of her. I know she is only 2yo but they don’t dress her properly, the clothing often dirty and they seem to never brush her hair.

This may be just me but if I had a daughter I would make sure she was always dressed cute with her hair brushed etc…

Every time I see Posy on Tammys stories it looks like she just woke up or she is on Pjs all day. Poor little girl.
---

It seems like half of the ladies on GC they all love the attention on insta.
I am yet to see one normal person who does not post a bunch of selfies and bikini pics.
I respectfully disagree because she's barely two. I'm not a mother, won't be a mother, but my husband and I often babysit our family's children. We took in our 2-YO toddler cousin in a really difficult situation, for a little bit. We got lucky enough to get time off work and the entirety of time we've spent doing activities baby loved. We've gotten some new clothes, dressed them as you say cutely, did their hair, etc. But as with any toddler, they're rowdy, willing to explore, going everywhere, and just being a child. Eating style & habit, and potty or diapers included, little stains and clothes dirtying are always gonna happen. Hairstyles won't stay intact and they'll be missing their ribbons and ties often. This isn't to defend Tammy, I would never, but how it seems to be with kids that age. If anything I'm glad they let her partly be a child her age, instead of solely dressing her up and doing her make-up already for mum's Instagram, as many influencers do with their daughters. She's a child, not a doll.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

They are very bright being in a foreign location with three young children, I presume plenty of money on them, her having rabid fans, and be giving out which exact location and villa they're staying at, their schedules and where they're wining and dining in real time. Just so they can have nice content for Instagram. Massive points for safety to both of them.

heretolurklolzz

Chatty Member
Matt Poole has another girlfriend. Throughout her kids lives they are going to be exposed to so many new step mum and dads. Poor things

I think we can all agree. Those 3 kids are doomed.
Reece should take his 2 and Poole should take his and Tammy and that pathetic man can create their own golden child in a test tube. That way he doesn't have to complain about looking after someone else's kids.
Whoever uploaded the story didn't do him any favours.

Rose94

VIP Member
He’s been love bombing her since day one. The only reason he proposed so soon was to lock in the $$! Hopefully she wises up now and sees his true colours. She’s absolutely entitled to happiness but she won’t find it hopping from man to man how she does she needs to focus on her kids and the right man will come along when she least expects it

redball00n

VIP Member
to be fair, the skincare trend is going crazy in primary schools now!! all about the drunk elephant, sol de janeiro
Primary school aged children going crazy for $93.00 skincare products and writing books about skincare is absolutely ridiculous and quite scary. More fool the parents who indulge these things!!

IMG_0071.jpeg

• Sad

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Just listened to a podcast with Matt at a guest and he talked about how he picked up 2 hookers for $600 USA dollars in Vegas and took them back to his airbnb. Anyway after sex with them, he woke up to find he had been robbed.
Also, he was so wasted that his mate he travelled with, said he kept coming into his bedroom a few times asking if he could join in with sex, with the girl he brought back (she wasn't a hooker but some Aussie girl travelling too).
So glad they robbed him

• Haha

Shouttoallmylostboys1

I'm a little late to the party, website didn't work for me until today.

I'm horrified for Saskia. Her mother had the chance to spend crucial one on one time with a child she obviously neglected and ignores so often. She had the ability to create a huge core memory. Yet, she wound up bringing her part-time partner, boyfriend of the (summer 2023-summer 2024) year, to ruin it all. He was physically visibly uninterested and away from Saskia in all of the shots. On top of it all, Tammy recklessly put her in danger again. This is a screenshot of her stories with Saskia not in a booster seat and her seatbelt obviously behind her. Visible when you zoom in between baby seat and Saskia's shoulder. Nothing to keep her safe when part-time partner was driving sugar mummy's car.

Those poor babies will flip albums one day with every birthday, milestone, core memory being photographed with another bed buddy mum brought in. Jakoy, Matt Poole, Matt Zucchini, whoever comes along next.

Attachments

• Wow

doedoebirds

Tammy getting that big black c*ck 😂
Imagine being filmed twerking on another guys crotch.
Matty boy isn't going to be happy, regardless if innocent or not, it's not a great look at the moment for her
What did you expect?
Tammy twerked for her own dad at Saskia's birthday party. He sat there on the floor, amongst the kids table settings and googled eyed her with a huge smile on his face.
There's seriously something wrong in that family.

• Sick

doedoebirds

Found a new tea page and she has the goods.
Looks like she's fairly new. How on earth she found the girl is beyond me. Looks like she lives in Melbourne/ Victoria too.
I reckon she needs a follow, she hasn't many
Of course she's barely legal looking.
And he went for the boobs. Got to say that she would have looked incredible in a bikini (if the photo wasn't blurred out). He would have been frothing.
And he's trying to say he was setting her up with one of his mates, who are all around 30.
Can't wait to listen to the lies and him grovelling.

doedoebirds

why did zucchini have to go to the concert with them? seriously, whyyy
Because he is stage 10 clinger and wants part of the media attention, of course.
---
What on earth is fucking wrong with that old man. He sounds like a nut. Tammy definitely takes after him. He sounds so stupid. No wonder he didn't get many acting roles

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
Well well well.... seems like the third time is not a charm, how surprising 🙄
In 3 years time she will be up to “7th time’s the charm… My heart has never truly felt so safe and my soul never felt so seen… After 6 broken engagements because they never felt quite right to me… I never knew the TRUEST real love until you [insert random generic name of new dude]” and all her followers will be like “omg tammy so happy for u guyz 😭😭😭😭😭 we can see this time its 4 real ❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart