Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amyzep

So she posted this story, laughing about wearing heels to her son's basketball game. How about wearing a see-through white singlet to an event full of young boys? You can clearly see the outline of her areolas and nipples. So inappropriate!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

ATOLOU$

Agreed. I have two young children and being with a bloke is the last thing I want/need and is low on my priorities. Also it’s a safeguarding issue. I’m not letting my children near any man for a long time. I’ve heard too many stories about ‘the boyfriend’ being left alone with children and it’s not worth the risk.
it’s fine to date when you have free time but to prioritise live life and a man over your children is something else
100% agree with this. My mother prioritised her partner over me for a good 10-15 years of my life. Her partner even sexually abused me and she did nothing (and this was when they’d been together for 6-7 years, so there was trust there). I’m lucky to be with the father of my children but if I weren’t there’s no way I’d be choosing my love life over my kids.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
The engagement is a whole other matter but she should be allowed to have a partner if she wants to, without judgement.
---

Honestly, this is women picking on women. Being a mother is hard enough without being told that you can either be a good mother or have a partner. Having a life outside of your children does not make you a bad mother!
---

Let’s not forget that the children have fathers that they see/spend time with and other family members around them. Tammy does have time away from her children - she can do with it whatever she likes. I would hate to shame any mother for having a life outside of her children!
---

I can’t say I agree with her choice of partner, but I won’t judge her for wanting one.
You do you boo and you can defend her choices all you want, still doesn’t make them right. Kids come first at every stage. Your kids are only kids for a short amount of time so if you really can’t wait and need a new man every year please seek help 😎

• Heart
My baby (toddler) is the same age as Posey and I can't imagine giving any of my time or love, energy, affection to anyone but my children especially with such a little person who needs you for their attachment. It's repulsive to me to be chasing men or even thinking about it with such a young child to adore. Gross. Get away from men Tammy.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

He looks like he'd be a horrible kisser anyway. Imagine seeing his big boofhead come at ya. No thanks. He's fugly as fuck
He gives me an impression he's awful everywhere, from kissing to bed. I'd wage he lasts two pumps while pep talking himself about it, the poor girl under him drowning from the camelhead sweat off his head. He then probably cries his own name out as he comes and actually starts bawling his eyes out. And then starts talking between his sobs about how his mummy would be so proud of him and tell him he did a good job.

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Chasing dick and putting a man before your children, getting engaged after a few months is completely foolish and tells me everything I need to know about Tammy as a mother. Very Sophie Guidolin like. I don't care if that upsets people. A good mother would never.
This! Times a million! Chasing dick over spending quality time with your kids is fucking gross and she should be ashamed to call herself a mother

• Heart

Fat-tits

VIP Member
I looked into donating my eggs but apparently the cut of is 35 ☹ I know egg quality declines but if you can use them then why not?!
I donated mine to a friend at 39. They wouldn't usually use a 'geriatric' 🤣 but all the tests came back fine so they went ahead, now they have a lovely little three yr old

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Shouttoallmylostboys1

I think it's a little poetic how she got engaged after 2½ months to a guy proud of how many women he slept with and was proud to say he cheated. How she was lashing out at everyone and everything, acting like a petulant child calling everybody 'jealous' of her and whatnot. Only for her to get what she asked for when she said 'yes' to a known cheating five star STD transmitter. And now throwing indirect shots at him.

If she was younger and he one of her first serious boyfriends, I'd feel bad. This way, I don't. She's 30 and knowingly, happily messing up her three children's wellbeing and view of relationships by bringing in a new husband & father each year. Those children are the only ones getting my sympathies, and hopes they'd become well rounded adults when the time comes. Enjoy your forever husband, Tammy. You sure are in for an adventure with him.

Reactions: 21

breezie

IMG_20240308_183201.jpg

Happy International Women's Day- sincerely, the guy who reduces women to a number on a list of how many he's banged.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Shouttoallmylostboys1

I have to derail from the wedding and be absolutely furious at Tammy's parenting and exploiting. She calculated running a recording, placing Posy in front of the phone, doing a hack job of her fringe from the back, with curved nail scissors out of all tools. Is she doing the well thing to be able to afford hair scissors? What sort of a person, who genuinely wants to fix something for their child, would do this? Why did she buy all of those ugly, huge, expensive mirrors if she's just gonna use her phone camera to ruin her child's hair? She also saw she messed up and cut too high up, and then just continued on doing it. If the purposeful hack wasn't enough, she put Posy in distress by screaming in her face and having everyone laugh at her. That baby did not deserve that. She was visibly upset. Lucky the hair grows back, but leaving a video of purposely disfiguring her child's hair on the Internet will stay on here.

• Angry
  • Sad

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
There is absolutely no way on this earth I would let a man who I have known for less than six months, who has spent very little time around my children into my life, let alone marry him. She knows the ‘fun’ part of him. She doesn’t know very much about him.
I would rarely comment on other people’s parenting, but this is just crackers. I’m sure they are well rounded and happy, but I feel for those children.

• Heart

Shouttoallmylostboys1

You can yell all you want. I do not care. This is just my personal opinion and it won’t change. If you have a different one, you do you boo.
---

Wrong for who?!? This is wrong on your point of view and a lot of people agree with you. But you cannot force people to think the same way you do.

If parents like to post pics or videos of their kids and don’t think it is wrong. It is their kids their problem.

To be fair I don’t really care if people post pics of their kids or not. It does not affect me or my life. Not my kid, not my problem.

I just hope that these people who are so passionate about certain things are paying attention to their own kid, instead of wasting their time worrying about how influencers raise their kids.
I'm very open about not having kids and staying that way, but it's such a horrific mindset thinking 'it's no problem if it's not mine that are in trouble'. If I had that mindset, I shouldn't be working in family law, where the first matter is protecting children and making up for their wellbeing. It won't change your mind, but I suggest looking up Mum Uncharted, she has Instagram and tik tok I believe, and what happened to a little girl named Wren on tik tok. The latter even made the news globally. Her mother took requests from internet predators and purposely put her daughter in highly sexualized situations for the pedophiles to save. From her being naked, to making her reiterate sexually charged wording and filming her putting content in her mouth mimicking fellatio. Tammy isn't much different, because I've seen her post similar things - videos of Posie nearly naked, things in her mouth too. And I posted screenshots of pedophiles in her comments, saying explicit things about both her daughters before, one referencing Saskia being in a onesie too. If you wouldn't let your child be hurt, why would it be okay to let and participate in someone else's being hurt too? Children cannot consent to so many things, being shared and (sexually) exploited online is one of them. Would you be saying the same things for survivors of childhood SA?

• Heart

fruityloaf

I couldn't stop looking at poor Saskia's teeth in those videos from TS, you'd think they would be able to do something right now about them before her jaw gets too developed.

Reactions: 19

pettybetty1

VIP Member
I just listened to Outspoken podcast and even they have doubts. They pointed out that Tammy had a go at Matt the other day in her story because he hadn't tried her matcha drink at her local cafe because he didn't live there with her and she was totally cut about that.
They went on to say that he lives with his mum and can do the podcast from Tammy's place, why wouldn't he move in with her, especially since he rushed into the engagement.
No one is buying this story.
He wants his freedom in Victoria and the occasional fuck from her on his terms.
He also wants the clout and the lifestyle $$$. He knows Tammy is one of the most talked about aussie influencers, a lot of people are invested in her and her whole family. Tammy also strokes his disgusting ego none stop. He’s just chasing the brand deals, podcast exposure, expensive lifestyle, sex, attention. He will wait the 12-18 months and then dip. Couldn’t imagine trying on wedding dresses and planning a wedding with someone I hadn’t lived with full time for a period of time? Absolutely insane when there is THREE children involved.

Other than the recent message saga is there another reason people hate Matt? I know he was on love island and has a podcast but I didn’t know of him before Tammy. Interested if there’s anymore tea
There's a good tiktok under "hembrowsisters" that has a fair bit about him.
But briefly, he bragged about having hundreds of one night stands and keeping details of all the women on his phone in a notes app. Said he did it because he's a "stat" man and loves statistics.
Bragged about taking the virginity off at least 10 young girls.
Prefers barely legal looking girls, they can be older but likes them to look younger than they are.
Bullied and body shamed woman on Love Island and picked out the body parts of different women that he liked. One woman said she thought about ending her life because he rallied others together to get in on the bullying.
Cheated because he said it was overwhelming that women were throwing themselves at him and he couldn't help it.
Lied about knowing Tammy from the start. He said on his podcast he had to look her up because he'd never heard of her but he had previously talked about her months before on his podcast with some American guy that wanted to hook up with her on NYE. That segment was on tiktok and people were calling him out on the lie, so he deleted it.
Bullied The Bachelor woman Keira McGuire online. So this is a bit of a long story, so I'll make it quick. I was following Keira at the time. He signed a relationship agreement with her to get endorsements and sponsorships because she had a bigger following. He ended the agreement early after getting heaps of followers and fabricated a relationship with Anna McEvoy to get their "relationship" podcast started. He then used his platform to harrass her online. Anna and Keira were best friends at the time. Anna is the blonde chick he has the podcast with today.
I'm sure there's more but thats what I know.
He's a piece of shit

• Wow
  • Sick