Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikahla

Hembrows must be desperate showing his cheating face in an ad.
Feel sorry for the woman who has to glide her hands over that forehead.
Bet he cracked a stiffie under that towel and had a tug in their toilets

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Can someone help make sense of this.
This creep constantly comments on Tammys posts, especially the ones with kids but she has never ever blocked him, even though most of us have been blocked for even mentioning her fake ass or the animal abuse saga.
People are always telling her to be careful with the Posy posts but she doesn't give a shit about their safety, not one little bit.
She has an ass photo either side of Posy advertisement yesterday.
Why is being a thot more important than your baby?
And yes, she reads the comments because she's deleted a few of my comments and I'm restricted now. (Made another account)
I was about to post this same thing, except I blurred his name out. I shouldn't have. This is what Mother Of The Year is doing, feeding her children to predatory strangers who claim her children as their own. I shudder to think what'd happen if one of them lived near children's schools or near her home. She's giving anyone and anything an unrelenting access to her vulnerable babies. I don't even want to imagine the mount of saved content she provided to predators since she started posting, the amount of people openly sexualizing all of her children overtime made me nauseous. But that doesn't matter, she's so good when she forces a camera and all three of them to perform with a song after abandoning them for days on end, such a wonderful mum.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Amyzep

What a huge difference in Posy's holiday with Matt compared to with her holiday with Tammy. Matt actually centres his time and activities around her and does things she enjoys. She's not just an accessory to him. No photos of him drinking while she's occupying herself in the background.

• Heart

charliechap

VIP Member
I just watched the mexicola videos. 🤢🤢
Where was Posy during these? If they want to just go to party places, drink, and grope each other in public she honestly should have left the kids at home. Watching him try kiss her she looks repulsed and as if she’s pushing him off her.

Have they even done one kids activity at all? Or has it been all about Tammy being a sugar mumma to the Mount Everest of foreheads?

She’s a selfish bitch honestly.

• Haha

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
It was a little bit much. Poor little thing and her mother is making a spectacle of herself next to her. He’s gives me the ick.

notahater1010

VIP Member
pretty much every post in Teatime is women putting up with absolute deadbeat partners treating them like shit.

I don't think Zuch treats her badly, I just think he's an absolute dickhead who knows she is his meal ticket. Surely she's had some doubts (like the bad press over him messaging other women) but I reckon she's too ego obsessed to pull out of the wedding now.
I will be honest with you every time I read a post on these fb groups where the partner treats them like crap and yet they keep popping 2,3,4 kids while sometimes they live with the family and don’t even have jobs I wonder what is wrong with these people.

I can only imagine that these women may come from a lower socio economic background, not college educated etc…because I don’t have an explanation at how can someone think of themselves so low to accept this crap.

A lot of times there are red flags from the beginning and they ignore the signs. So yeah they all bring this to themselves when it could be avoided.

I actually think that if Tammy came forward and said that she broke up to work on herself. People would definitely side with her and actually wish that she could find someone nicer.

She wants the fairytale ending with Matt but she won’t get it. She will soon realise when he makes another mistake which he will at some point.

didshesaythat

This man is a vile groper.
Looks like Tammy's even pushing his grubby hands off her tits and said something. What the fuck is wrong with him? Where are the 3 kids? Are they witnessing this man fiddle their mum in public. Nope. Something sexually wrong with him in his head. Treating her like a piece of meat

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

caf.xx

IMG_9006.png

She’s insane, if I’d been diagnosed with melanoma skin cancer before there’s no way I’d be actively laying out in the sun

lordyboredy

I personally wouldn’t want my mum posting stuff like this about my teeth... Also, interesting that she only takes her daughter to the dentist after ppl started commenting on it.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Lilp

I can understand why Tammy wants a large family as she is from one, but if I was her I would get rid of Matt Z and ask Matt P if he wanted a sibling for Posy. Then have ivf with him least she knows he is a good dad. She could milk the content from that as well.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Proves how much he talks shit.
So much for not drinking anymore because it changes his behavior. I haven't seen 1 post without a drink. Tammy's a fuckhead believing him.
And why are they celebrating her birthday everyday when it was a week ago. Is she going around telling everybody so she can get free cakes
My God, he just looks like such a dopey fuck.

• Haha

doedoebirds

She's dumped the kids on a school night again because he needs a fuck. She's flying states to meet up with him in a hotel. No fucks given by him or her.

• Angry
  • Sad

Amyzep

Those poor people who were stuck on the same shark boat with Tammy and Matt for hours. And the group they did the oyster eating thing with. All the posing and the videos of them kissing 🤢

They are the definition of vain and vapid.

• Sick

lordyboredy

I understand that some people prefer not to expose their kids and all, but the amount of moms that has to comment or tell other parents that they shouldn’t post pics of their own kids is crazy.
Let people parent whatever they want and if something happens they will face the consequences.
Some people wants to control what others post at all costs, how about these people just mind their own kids and let other people’s kids alone.
*their kids will face the consequences :/

• Heart

littlemissbun

Chatty Member
Just listened to a podcast with Matt at a guest and he talked about how he picked up 2 hookers for $600 USA dollars in Vegas and took them back to his airbnb. Anyway after sex with them, he woke up to find he had been robbed.
Also, he was so wasted that his mate he travelled with, said he kept coming into his bedroom a few times asking if he could join in with sex, with the girl he brought back (she wasn't a hooker but some Aussie girl travelling too).
Couldn't waterboard that out of me!!

• Haha

annaliesebeckley

You can yell all you want. I do not care. This is just my personal opinion and it won’t change. If you have a different one, you do you boo.
---

Wrong for who?!? This is wrong on your point of view and a lot of people agree with you. But you cannot force people to think the same way you do.

If parents like to post pics or videos of their kids and don’t think it is wrong. It is their kids their problem.

To be fair I don’t really care if people post pics of their kids or not. It does not affect me or my life. Not my kid, not my problem.

I just hope that these people who are so passionate about certain things are paying attention to their own kid, instead of wasting their time worrying about how influencers raise their kids.
We've found a mole

• Haha

brainrot

I understand that some people prefer not to expose their kids and all, but the amount of moms that has to comment or tell other parents that they shouldn’t post pics of their own kids is crazy.
Let people parent whatever they want and if something happens they will face the consequences.
Some people wants to control what others post at all costs, how about these people just mind their own kids and let other people’s kids alone.
Go watch the four corners report about child influencers that aired on ABC last night and see what pedos in dark web forums say about little girls on social media then tell me it’s okay for any child to have a public profile on social media.