Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread!

You know the Instagram engagement is down bad when she has to post these and cleavage close-up and shamelessly plug snap chat! Gotta fund that pending divorce somehow! What's Zucchini gonna get off with otherwise?!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
"Im so excited, like I just can't, like, go waste your money on this tit guys, I'm going to buy another waterfront mansion , like, guys, this is about my life, motherhood, business, fitness, spiritual, like, covering all basis, like". Can people not see, that all the influencers are doing is selling tit to them, and making themselves richer, whilst never working 9 to 5 jobs.
Biggest lol, Tammy's book, WTF,

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Im so excited, like I just can't, like, go waste your money on this tit guys, I'm going to buy another waterfront mansion , like, guys, this is about my life, motherhood, business, fitness, spiritual, like, covering all basis, like". Can people not see, that all the influencers are doing is selling tit to them, and making themselves richer, whilst never working 9 to 5 jobs.
I tried multiple times on her GRWM TikTok to comment about how her two dad's were multi millionaires and that she went to private schools here and overseas but every comment was deleted by her.
She was rambling on about how poor she was. She really pushes this scenario

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Of course Amber had to make a grid post about it. Which she has since turned off comments and deleted the grid post.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You forgot ..."I'm so obsessed" until 5 minutes later when she's obsessed with something else 😆
But seriously, who wants to read about all her lies. The queen of removing and hiding all the negative.
Kylie and the Kardashians would be laughing their heads off.
Poor Zukowski won't get a mention in the book and his ego is going to struggle with that. He'll be making her write a next book with the entire thing dedicated to him.
I wonder what lies she wrote about Reece and Matt.

Reactions: 12
You forgot ..."I'm so obsessed" until 5 minutes later when she's obsessed with something else 😆
But seriously, who wants to read about all her lies. The queen of removing and hiding all the negative.
Kylie and the Kardashians would be laughing their heads off.
Poor Zukowski won't get a mention in the book and his ego is going to struggle with that. He'll be making her write a next book with the entire thing dedicated to him.
I wonder what lies she wrote about Reece and Matt.
Oh , what about the part she is going to share about her relationships. STEP 1 - find a guy to use for your personal benefit, eg, get 9 month photo pregnant op, likes, followers, advertising tit products as if they are her favourite followed by the get body back quick snapshot. Step 2 - dump guy. Step 3 - refer to step 1.
Oops, I forgot "I'm obsessed / this is my favourite/ I've been working on this for, like, over a year and I'm so excited to , like, finally be able to share with you guuuyyyyyssssss". FFSAKE, and idiots are apparently pre ordering this tit .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tammy hembrow: show up book basics:

1. Descend from a rich man's genetic material
2. Have your mother marry another rich man who'll bankroll the other half of your life
3. Repeat what @oceansaway said about collecting baby daddies, engagement rings and various surgeries while spouting lies to stay relevant.

Totes obtainable for us with formal or trade education, regular degular jobs, morals and beliefs, steady relationships & marriages, and without wealthy families.

I'm surprised she's doing a podcast with CEO, but they're both c*ke heads. CEO danced and jumped on a dining table, with her few weeks old newborn slept on the same table, while under the influence of drugs and with extremely loud music blasting. Another thing she and Tammy have in common! I'll see if the podcast dropped today and I'll catch some notes if it did, I'm still on my bedrest.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Podcast notes:

'Tammy fit and Saski - how TH built a following of 18 mil and 2x 8-figure businesses'

- intro about overhyping Tammy, how she's one of 'the biggest influencers in the world' with her '18mil followers' (who's gonna tell Jane a decent amount of them were bought?), the repeat of how she 'turned 400$ into 38mil USD'.

- this line had me cackling - Saski wear was apparently spotted as worn by Hailey Beiber, Bella Hadid, Jennifer Lopez, Sofia Ritchie, Maddison Beer???? Are we living in the same universe because I don't recall this happening? Jane also went over her head calling Tammy 'an absolute powerhouse' (maybe in their coke department).

- Tammy's wanted to be an actress as a child, but is now 'too shy for it'.

- repeat of the lie about living in a rundown place with no walls and the tables-as-walls for story, apparently it was in a small community with animals, living 'humbly' with Mark, 'lots of camping and outdoor stuff', quote 'we never had money'.

- Tammy was majoring in marketing (business) apparently, I don't ever remember her mentioning it? Maybe it's me. She dropped out of uni and entrepreneurship interested her.

- she started Instagram at 19 years old through fitness and fashion and amassed 15k follows fast.

- having so much influence it's a bit 'daunting' to her now, she's 'so normal', and (quote) 'don't listen to everything I say ha ha', she calls herself regular, nowhere near perfect, she makes mistakes and it feels overwhelming so many people watch her.

- repeat of everyone telling her she'll ruin her life for being pregnant so young and her being stubborn about it. So she continued training, posting and liked being pregnant too. She thinks people didn't think she was a stereotypical pregnant person back then.

- repeat of the cliche be yourself as an advice to anyone starting social media.

- 400$ investment - she spent it on PDF illustrations, she didn't knew basics of making it, from the PDF money she went to app development, 'it all snowballed from there'.

- biggest hurdles to overcome: initial worries of setting up a company and figuring out PDF files, issues with suppliers and developers (being taken advantage of)

- what surprised her the most about business - how much is going on behind the scenes, the amount of work in that area, learning process.

- community engagement - Jane says Tammy has 'a super super active community' (p-rn bots are considered active engagement??). Asks Tammy how does she nurture hers. Tammy says she's trying to 'offer something different, stand out'. Tammy Fit Facebook group is supposed to be an example... Everyone has an FB group, but go off Tammy. She also mentions reading and responding to comments and messages.

- Saski was invented when post partum with Saskia, Tammy wore 'fit wear every day' and 'was into fashion', so she wanted her own brand. Had no clue what that entailed. Amy moved from Sydney to Tammy to help her out. Family helped her pack orders from her home.

- That's how they started butting heads, Amy didn't like Tammy bossing her around, she wasn't passionate about Saski as Tammy was. Their sisterhood got strained, then Amy stopped working for the brand, and the relationship improved after that.

- Work and personal relationship should be held separate, according to Tammy, and she didn't have any issues with the friends who work for her now.

- Amy and Tammy personally used to call customers who wouldn't get their orders to ask for either a refund or longer wait, 'everyone was super nice about it'.

- Currently every collection is exclusive & individual and once it's gone it isn't restocked, so it invokes people's 'urgency' to order, she mentions having 'so many sold out'.

- career on social media: she feels being scrutinized, having trolls and all that being hardest to deal with. She 'grew a thick skin and she's good at ignoring it and brushing it off, she's unphased' - a few days ago she said she reads and responds to negative and hate comments... At least she was truthful in the above don't take everything I say seriously.

- She calls articles 'made up stories', her 'one sentence taken out of context'. Jane mentions Daily Mail and their comments. Tammy said she 'banned herself from reading Daily mail comments because she did it before'.

- she doesn't work on weekends (does she work on work days is the question), she mentions her kids being 'her first priority' before businesses. She feels the need to step back sometimes and be with her kids.

- current business challenges: 'everyone's being a bit more reserved with spending', saturated markets. Jane and Tammy think she's advantaged with 'understanding social media'. Tammy says 'she's her own marketing, lucky she's got a massive following already' (didn't admit how much she's bought).

- book talk: it's her 'toolkit on every aspect in life', 'it's a bit of a motivation and my personal story and journey, some activities to get you thinking'. Spent a year writing it.

- What's next: too many ideas to pick from, she needs to pull back from many, there's some 'things in the work'.

- She unwinds by binge watching netflix, swimming in the ocean, going to the beach, family over on weekends with food platters.

- yet another repeat of 400$ to 38mil, Tammy's advice to entrepreneurs is 'start with what you have and do what you can where you are, it's important to not wait for the right time'.

- 2 truths and a lie with Tammy 'coming tomorrow'.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen anyone wear Saski and I lived in the GC from when she created the brand up until 2022. I’ll be happy the day I stop seeing her on instagram. She’s no inspiration whatsoever to me, mind you I’m mid 30s, engaged and volunteer with wildlife for a living, I like to think I have some common sense. She got lucky by having the “perfect life” just as instagram was becoming popular. All this idolising over someone that has 3 kids to different men, 2 failed engagements and 1 to a disgusting male a couple of months after meeting him, posing and photoshopping photos to look “perfect”, dressing like a trollop, there’s nothing to envy.

Reactions: 13
Podcast notes:

'Tammy fit and Saski - how TH built a following of 18 mil and 2x 8-figure businesses'

- intro about overhyping Tammy, how she's one of 'the biggest influencers in the world' with her '18mil followers' (who's gonna tell Jane a decent amount of them were bought?), the repeat of how she 'turned 400$ into 38mil USD'.

- this line had me cackling - Saski wear was apparently spotted as worn by Hailey Beiber, Bella Hadid, Jennifer Lopez, Sofia Ritchie, Maddison Beer???? Are we living in the same universe because I don't recall this happening? Jane also went over her head calling Tammy 'an absolute powerhouse' (maybe in their coke department).

- Tammy's wanted to be an actress as a child, but is now 'too shy for it'.

- repeat of the lie about living in a rundown place with no walls and the tables-as-walls for story, apparently it was in a small community with animals, living 'humbly' with Mark, 'lots of camping and outdoor stuff', quote 'we never had money'.

- Tammy was majoring in marketing (business) apparently, I don't ever remember her mentioning it? Maybe it's me. She dropped out of uni and entrepreneurship interested her.

- she started Instagram at 19 years old through fitness and fashion and amassed 15k follows fast.

- having so much influence it's a bit 'daunting' to her now, she's 'so normal', and (quote) 'don't listen to everything I say ha ha', she calls herself regular, nowhere near perfect, she makes mistakes and it feels overwhelming so many people watch her.

- repeat of everyone telling her she'll ruin her life for being pregnant so young and her being stubborn about it. So she continued training, posting and liked being pregnant too. She thinks people didn't think she was a stereotypical pregnant person back then.

- repeat of the cliche be yourself as an advice to anyone starting social media.

- 400$ investment - she spent it on PDF illustrations, she didn't knew basics of making it, from the PDF money she went to app development, 'it all snowballed from there'.

- biggest hurdles to overcome: initial worries of setting up a company and figuring out PDF files, issues with suppliers and developers (being taken advantage of)

- what surprised her the most about business - how much is going on behind the scenes, the amount of work in that area, learning process.

- community engagement - Jane says Tammy has 'a super super active community' (p-rn bots are considered active engagement??). Asks Tammy how does she nurture hers. Tammy says she's trying to 'offer something different, stand out'. Tammy Fit Facebook group is supposed to be an example... Everyone has an FB group, but go off Tammy. She also mentions reading and responding to comments and messages.

- Saski was invented when post partum with Saskia, Tammy wore 'fit wear every day' and 'was into fashion', so she wanted her own brand. Had no clue what that entailed. Amy moved from Sydney to Tammy to help her out. Family helped her pack orders from her home.

- That's how they started butting heads, Amy didn't like Tammy bossing her around, she wasn't passionate about Saski as Tammy was. Their sisterhood got strained, then Amy stopped working for the brand, and the relationship improved after that.

- Work and personal relationship should be held separate, according to Tammy, and she didn't have any issues with the friends who work for her now.

- Amy and Tammy personally used to call customers who wouldn't get their orders to ask for either a refund or longer wait, 'everyone was super nice about it'.

- Currently every collection is exclusive & individual and once it's gone it isn't restocked, so it invokes people's 'urgency' to order, she mentions having 'so many sold out'.

- career on social media: she feels being scrutinized, having trolls and all that being hardest to deal with. She 'grew a thick skin and she's good at ignoring it and brushing it off, she's unphased' - a few days ago she said she reads and responds to negative and hate comments... At least she was truthful in the above don't take everything I say seriously.

- She calls articles 'made up stories', her 'one sentence taken out of context'. Jane mentions Daily Mail and their comments. Tammy said she 'banned herself from reading Daily mail comments because she did it before'.

- she doesn't work on weekends (does she work on work days is the question), she mentions her kids being 'her first priority' before businesses. She feels the need to step back sometimes and be with her kids.

- current business challenges: 'everyone's being a bit more reserved with spending', saturated markets. Jane and Tammy think she's advantaged with 'understanding social media'. Tammy says 'she's her own marketing, lucky she's got a massive following already' (didn't admit how much she's bought).

- book talk: it's her 'toolkit on every aspect in life', 'it's a bit of a motivation and my personal story and journey, some activities to get you thinking'. Spent a year writing it.

- What's next: too many ideas to pick from, she needs to pull back from many, there's some 'things in the work'.

- She unwinds by binge watching netflix, swimming in the ocean, going to the beach, family over on weekends with food platters.

- yet another repeat of 400$ to 38mil, Tammy's advice to entrepreneurs is 'start with what you have and do what you can where you are, it's important to not wait for the right time'.

- 2 truths and a lie with Tammy 'coming tomorrow'.
Thank you for writing this, your writing / summary is awesome, Tammy's bullshit stinks.
She fails to mention her exposing her ass in all shots, angles, her manipulation of young vulnerable girls dreaming of the bullshit "goals" tit that people thought her and Reece were. Seriously, he was 19 and her 20 , pregnant after a few weeks, really, this what people think is goals, based on their aesthetics, youthful good looks.

She dropped out of university with 1 month to go, she was pregnant , seriously, 1 month, wtf. She apparently loved the entrepreneur elective, but not the course.
Reading between the lines, her saski sales figures are taking a nosedive, so they need to come up with "exclusive" tactics, seriously, it's fucken polyester sports bra, available everywhere, and much cheaper, better quality, and actually designed by designers. Her stuff is Chinese made, mass produced, of the book tit.
So Tammy says her mother is soo excited for the wedding, wedding dress. Hell, my dream too is that one day my daughter marries a complete tool ,who isn't the father of her 3 kids, I mean, isn't that what we all dream about. What a fuckwit. I hope he takes her to the cleaners and gets half her money, she deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New to the thread but I have read #2 and I'm allllll here for #3 ☕🐸

Anyway, i think this belongs in this thread! I watched the film "we have a ghost" and I'm sorry but I couldn't help but see the resemblance of the ghost to Zucchini. Am I the only one who sees it? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
No problem on the recap at all. It is quite telling this is another time she's omitting living outside of Australia for years, and having stepfather pay for all of their expensive private school tuitions. I read some time ago the tuition was about 30.000$ a year, that sort of school definitely helped her build some skills she's used in her work. It's terrifying how easily she gets to manipulate the situation by lying. Didn't one of the older sisters admit they went to that fancy school as kids? Meanwhile Tammy still lies about sleeping next to a table with a cloth over it.

New to the thread but I have read #2 and I'm allllll here for #3 ☕🐸

Anyway, i think this belongs in this thread! I watched the film "we have a ghost" and I'm sorry but I couldn't help but see the resemblance of the ghost to Zucchini. Am I the only one who sees it? 🤣
Love how he's Zucchini to everyone now 🤣
I think we have @Shouttoallmylostboys1 for thank for that ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6