Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a mum and don’t want kids at my wedding but having a wishing well when you’re worth millions is a huge ick
---
Did anyone see the posts in Tea time and Outspoken about Anna and Tammy and the face tanner?
She replied to a comment on tea time and said it’s not about anyone’s post

Reactions: 5
I thought Tammy & Matt have a wedding planner ect so I am assuming the invitations were done by the wedding planner and not themselves
Wedding planners don't do anything except suggest and recommend. All decisions are made by couple getting married.
You can't just go and make up invitations on behalf of them.
They are bloody awful. Probably would have been nicer if done by planner though.

Reactions: 11
Matt said on his podcast that Tammy wanted a destination wedding but Tammy decided against it because of the travel with all the children, nieces and nephews.
So now, its a local wedding and the kids aren't going?
How does that makes any sense?

Reactions: 11
Hahah just because someone is well off does not mean they shouldn’t get wedding gifts of birthday gifts.
I know people who are really wealth and never ask for gifts yet they are gifted some extravagant gifts.
---
To be fair I do hope until the wedding she come to her senses and call it off…go to therapy get some self respect, self love and focus on herself but most of all learn to live without a man for a bit.

I can’t stand women who are desperate to be in a relationship or get married. All these desperate women gives me the ick.

Reactions: 6
I could never ask for a wishing well if I had her wealth. So tacky.
The whole wedding seems so off. No kids? Cheap looking treasure map invitations 🤢

Reactions: 12
All I have to say is I hope she’s got a super tight prenup in place because this man is only marrying her for one reason $$$

I thought Tammy & Matt have a wedding planner ect so I am assuming the invitations were done by the wedding planner and not themselves
I got married this year. No wedding planner, we did the invites ourselves. I've never really heard of anyone tasking a planner to write them out. Everything comes from the couple - guest list, wording, design (or they trust someone to help with the vision). Planner does the mechanics maybe, but that's about it. It means what we've seen is all showing how educated and creative those two are.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why the rush?? She’s had two failed engagements already, why doesn’t she just wait a couple years before marrying him because it’s more than likely gonna end in divorce and she knows it deep down

I have to derail from the wedding and be absolutely furious at Tammy's parenting and exploiting. She calculated running a recording, placing Posy in front of the phone, doing a hack job of her fringe from the back, with curved nail scissors out of all tools. Is she doing the well thing to be able to afford hair scissors? What sort of a person, who genuinely wants to fix something for their child, would do this? Why did she buy all of those ugly, huge, expensive mirrors if she's just gonna use her phone camera to ruin her child's hair? She also saw she messed up and cut too high up, and then just continued on doing it. If the purposeful hack wasn't enough, she put Posy in distress by screaming in her face and having everyone laugh at her. That baby did not deserve that. She was visibly upset. Lucky the hair grows back, but leaving a video of purposely disfiguring her child's hair on the Internet will stay on here.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why the rush?? She’s had two failed engagements already, why doesn’t she just wait a couple years before marrying him because it’s more than likely gonna end in divorce and she knows it deep down
Because time is running out for his dad to provide sperm for their IVF, I'd say.
Matt had this all planned out. And targeted Tammy because he knew she'd pay for all this and knew she needed the content. Both dwindling in the popularity stakes, both concocted this entire fiasco from start to finish.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I got married this year. No wedding planner, we did the invites ourselves. I've never really heard of anyone tasking a planner to write them out. Everything comes from the couple - guest list, wording, design (or they trust someone to help with the vision). Planner does the mechanics maybe, but that's about it. It means what we've seen is all showing how educated and creative those two are.
Congratulations on your marriage 💞

• Heart
"The Nuptial Collective" are their wedding planners. That was leaked too
If I was running a wedding planning company I wouldn't want to be associated with this car crash of a wedding to promote my services. But maybe I'm not their target clientele 😂

• Haha
WTf, she is completely thirsty for attention Tammy's latest post with Posy on the bed would have to be up their with Balenciagas vulgar excuse for advertising., using her child for what is clearly an attempt of shots of her ( near naked) ass on a bed. . Where the F is Posy's father, ? Too busy collecting his monthly allowances from her?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
WTf, she is completely thirsty for attention Tammy's latest post with Posy on the bed would have to be up their with Balenciagas vulgar excuse for advertising., using her child for what is clearly an attempt of shots of her ( near naked) ass on a bed. . Where the F is Posy's father, ? Too busy collecting his monthly allowances from her?
I wish Matt P would put a stop to this.
Tammy knows that Posy gets her the attention. And it's very obvious she uses her for that.
I feel he's too gutless to speak up in case it ruffles the feathers.

Reactions: 4