Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is weird.
I made a comment once about Matt Z being a gold digging asshole, on a new Matt Z and Tammy fan page with over 14,000 followers, and it's taken down all posts and renamed itself.
It was something like TammyandMattforever πŸ˜‚
They had photos of every upload they did together and they defended Matt fiercely.
I had blocked them, so they were in my block list but under this name.
Anyone else remember? This is the page
This is the person that was running it.
It was pulled down around the time he got caught for messaging that chick

Attachments

Reactions: 1
This is weird.
I made a comment once about Matt Z being a gold digging asshole, on a new Matt Z and Tammy fan page with over 14,000 followers, and it's taken down all posts and renamed itself.
It was something like TammyandMattforever πŸ˜‚
They had photos of every upload they did together and they defended Matt fiercely.
I had blocked them, so they were in my block list but under this name.
Anyone else remember? This is the page
I remember them. When video of Zucchini and Tammy snogging at that hotel came up, this person was screaming in Matt Poole's comment section on how he's a dead beat father (under a post of him and Posy, who was abandoned by Tammy for days to meet with Zucchini). They said something along the lines of Tammy 'finding a better father for Posy'. They were a Wonder Woman fan page at the time, then came the name change and obsession. I laughed my arse off when they posted that video of Tammy gurning hard while holding onto Matt and captioned them being soulmates and true love and how any mother would wish Tammy for her son.

Do you think Tammy's paying some of the Saskia office girls or her demented Reece & London hate group members to make those fan pages? The same happened with Matt Poole and as soon as first issues arose, the pages went against him, then got deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if he's going to get in trouble from Tammy, for not looking enthusiastic enough or that he even wants to be there πŸ’€
I would be deleting that right away.
He may as well have rolled his eyes

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not really sorry anymore to call her an abusive, unfit mother. There's a young, sleepy toddler who wants mother's comfort to dose off. This vile attention seeker decided to blast a full volume, high-pitched audio of meowing and film herself with the flash on. Admitting that to be done purposely in the caption, and make her daughter cry. Eye fking herself and barely opening her mouth from new fillers was more important than comforting her two-year old baby. No idea how many readers here have expertise with childhood psychology and different forms of abuse - humiliation, scaring your children, isolating them, deliberately putting them in this form of distress are legitimate forms of emotional abuse. Tammy's behaviour checks all of them (humiliation, emotional manipulation, fear, ignoring the cries, making Posy perform for these things and making her the subject of what Tammy considers to be jokes). I don't have tik tok, I got this off Reddit. Can someone tag Mum uncharted under Tammy's videos with Posy? Or report these videos for exploiting a minor? I truly fear more every day for influencers' children.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So Tammy blocked me over my comment about Matt being "ick" on the cringe bathroom thirst grab πŸ˜₯
But that's okay. Instead of my 1 account, I now have 5 new ones πŸ€ͺ
Fun times ahead for wedding content.
She really must be careful when dissing people

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Life is so hard for this magnificent, sexy beast. A few steps, sitting on a bike and lifting smallest of weights threw poor baby's back out. Stevie Wonder couldn't see this coming. And his doctor told him he's basically decaying at his ancient age of 29. He has the stamina of a sloth, and that's a severe insult to those beautiful animals. I just know Matt Poole is sitting somewhere with his beer laughing his bum off at this.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Life is so hard for this magnificent, sexy beast. A few steps, sitting on a bike and lifting smallest of weights threw poor baby's back out. Stevie Wonder couldn't see this coming. And his doctor told him he's basically decaying at his ancient age of 29. He has the stamina of a sloth, and that's a severe insult to those beautiful animals. I just know Matt Poole is sitting somewhere with his beer laughing his bum off at this.
I think Poole would still be trying to get over the stink fest bathroom scene from yesterday, that he once or twice had to do for Tammy πŸ˜†
They might be co parenting okay but their personal interaction with each other is cold and scripted well in occasional comments. She only comments on his page, especially when his new girlfriend is featured in post. He never goes to Tammy's.

Reactions: 7
I think Poole would still be trying to get over the stink fest bathroom scene from yesterday, that he once or twice had to do for Tammy πŸ˜†
They might be co parenting okay but their personal interaction with each other is cold and scripted well in occasional comments. She only comments on his page, especially when his new girlfriend is featured in post. He never goes to Tammy's.
After just seeing Tammy's angry rant number 50, comparing Poole + new girlfriend and Tammy + Sex Pest, it's unbelievable. Nobody can tell me Poole isn't chilling right now and counting his lucky stars he's mostly left alone and not having to falsely pretend for social media content. What he does social media wise is on his own volition. Meanwhile Tammy's on another spiral since people see through her narcissism, codependency, lack of maturity, unhealthy attachments and desperately seeking unhealthy male obsession and validations of her body. None of us are mad about her having a relationship, we're uncomfortable with the fact three minor children are exposed to yet another man, another father figure after a few weeks of honeymoon hook-ups she had with him. And a figure so obsessed with sex and younger women to the point he has stats on 200 women and loves the younger ones more as he gets to be their 'first'. Not a man any of us would want to have around two little girls and a little boy. No one's commenting 'hate' because she has a vag, and no one's obligated to kiss her behind because she's an influencer. She just desperately needs therapy, lots of it, and standards with men.

Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion;

Tammy cut her kids hair with toenail clippers, it looks like forehead cheaters still getting into her knickers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion;

Tammy cut her kids hair with toenail clippers, it looks like forehead cheaters still getting into her knickers
Tammy Hembrow needs to be in title somehow.
It's a searchable title, so maybe something not too out there.
But I agree, something with "cheater" in title because it carries on with the title of this thread.

#Tammy's own Love Island cheating scandal

#Tammy choses relationship therapy over margarita's

#Tammys dream wedding clouded by Matt's messaging scandal

#Tammys popularity dive

What the duck is Tammy wearing in her Sisters story when trying to scare Amy?! Her 'fashion' is just beyond fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you all seen Influencerupdates video on Tammy, on her TikTok πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
The comments are gold
---
Matty's mummy always defending her precious Sunshine.
She even told him not to tell his girlfriends that he was infertile. Don't want to scare them away. (He said that on a podcast)
She can't have her money source disrupted. She went from Kmart, to designer gifts from Tammy.
It's no wonder he reeks of mummy boy syndrome with a sprinkle of misogyny

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
The Sex Pest went from 'not posting Tammy's children out of respect to their fathers ' to now solely posing with and posting Posy. Including when she sleeps in the bed with him... Baby girl's face perfectly encapsulates how I feel about him near the kids. Especially her tiny self. She does not like that man and no one can tell me otherwise.
My God he's ugly.
Yeah, he lost that "respect for the dads" real quick.
Wasn't it a day after Matt's girlfriend uploaded Posy?
Has jealous Tammy written all over it

Reactions: 2