Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im surprised matt Poole didn't remove the comments about Posy being in bed with Zukowski on a few of his last posts

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Personally I think ppl here give Matt P too much credit, he dated Tammy.. that puts him in the same category as her imo

Reactions: 10
Put it here for prosperity before she deletes it 😆
She won't delete it. She can't afford too anymore. Her engagement rate is pretty much zero. She needs as much attention as she can get, since being with the stooge Zukowski.
---
Im surprised matt Poole didn't remove the comments about Posy being in bed with Zukowski on a few of his last posts
He won't say anything because he'd be getting paid by Tammy for child support because he's the lesser income earner. And their agreement looks like 50/50.

Reactions: 4
Sophadopha has shared Tammy and Matt's wedding invite in her latest vlog. Around 4:00 mark.

I tried to clear it up a bit. Saturday 23rd November in Byron Bay. Black tie. For further details please RSVP.

Edited to add: Tammy has all the money in the world and THIS is her invite? Looks like a kid typed it up and forgot to add any spacing or at least attempt to make it visually pleasing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sophadopha has shared Tammy and Matt's wedding invite in her latest vlog. Around 4:00 mark.

I tried to clear it up a bit. Saturday 23rd November in Byron Bay. Black tie. For further details please RSVP.

Edited to add: Tammy has all the money in the world and THIS is her invite? Looks like a kid typed it up and forgot to add any spacing or at least attempt to make it visually pleasing.
OMG, it's bloody horrible.
I thought it was going to be classy with the bow on outside but it looks like a pirates treasure map 🤮
So tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That invitation is hideous! Looks like something that would have been on my Pinterest board in 2010. Is it odd to send out a formal invitation without the actual location?

• Haha
A child free wedding is definitely surprising. FMD a destination wedding and no kids allowed. Admittedly Byron is close to the GC but people will most likely need accomodation and this just feels so annoying as a guest.

Especially when nothing points towards this being a lasting union.

Reactions: 8
No kids!!!!!!!!! That will be Matt's rules
Asking for money in wishing well 🤮
No kids is definitely his rule. He doesn't want them to ruin the attention he'd get on him or heaven forbid talk to him or touch his precious suit. He probably wants to get blackout drunk and grope the bride, all in peace. Maybe shag one of the guests in the coatroom as a last hoorah. I've gotten much nicer invitations for children's birthdays at picnic locations and playrooms. I've sent nicer invitations for celebratory dinners when I passed my exams. But it doesn't surprise me those are ugly, neither Matt or Tammy have any sort of standards in anything.

• Sad
TAMMY HEMBROW HAVING A WISHING WELL? duck OFF!!!!!!! totally understand not wanting physical gifts, but how about saying no presents or donations to a charity in lieu of gifts?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Influencer Updates is in trouble. She just posted that Matt Z has asked her to remove her post about the wedding.
Funny thing though, she still made a post about it anyway to tell everyone with the post as backdrop. 😂😂😂😂😂
It's now on other platforms spreading fast

• Haha
Reactions: 8
TAMMY HEMBROW HAVING A WISHING WELL? duck OFF!!!!!!! totally understand not wanting physical gifts, but how about saying no presents or donations to a charity in lieu of gifts?
Yes that is weird. Like she would have more money than anyone attending most likely, and not only do they need accommodation and a babysitter if they have kids but now they have to give then money. I mean technically it’s optional but very different to saying no gifts and people doing it anyway.

Yes that is weird. Like she would have more money than anyone attending most likely, and not only do they need accommodation and a babysitter if they have kids but now they have to give then money. I mean technically it’s optional but very different to saying no gifts and people doing it anyway.
If her 120 guests gave her $5000, her wedding would be paid for

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just got sent this. Matt's not happy with Amber.
Did Amber do this in spite? The deleted post is the back drop
My God, they actually printed this out. So it's not just the aesthetics, the grammar is also on par with their intelligence.

I want to know how much of the wedding will be hashtag 'sponsoredcontent', next to this well thing. There's no way Tammy won't pull her cards to beg for sponsored content, just so they don't spend a lot of (her) money. Don't think Zucchini's shoe strings will pay for anything. She tagged the life out of VW dresses rehearsal, she accepted a sponsored Bali vacation giving out real-time information. I believe she'll stick to the same with the venue, vendors, honeymoon location and whatever she can milk with 'exposure' as a form of pay.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the posts in Tea time and Outspoken about Anna and Tammy and the face tanner?

Reactions: 2
I thought Tammy & Matt have a wedding planner ect so I am assuming the invitations were done by the wedding planner and not themselves