Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please tell me why there's a weird bulge near Tammy's bum šŸ¤£
Photoshop boo boo. Looks like she used the drag tool to drag in and thin her thighs but didn't make the drag area large enough, and it left out that bottom portion. Kim K got caughts this way too.
Was the first thing I noticed too

Reactions: 8
Can someone please tell me why there's a weird bulge near Tammy's bum šŸ¤£
I think that's a part of her bum cheek pad being squished by tight fabrics from the inside of her thigh, plus the pressure of the bum's weight against the mattress from the bottom side. Pretty much silicone being under pressure from two-three sides and hanging out for dear life. The bad lighting and bed cover's shadows on her leg don't help the illusion that it looks like it's a tennis ball popping out of her.
---
Congratulations on your marriage šŸ’ž
Thank you from both of us!
---
Influencer Updates uploaded her 3 favourite influencers and she asked us to rate them from our perspective šŸ˜†
No wonder Tammy's her favourite, probably keeps her on a pay roll to promote 'nicer' things on Tammy, and to delete any comment that isn't bum kissing.

Tammy, the person who totally doesn't care about haters and reads every hate comment, did a seven minute tik tok video yesterday 'addressing the headlines' ( = borderline admitting she and her mysterious 'friend' read tattle). I tried attaching the video, but it's too long and too heavy to be an attachment here. She also seemed frustrated at 'accidental wedding leak' (Soph).

She addressed people being upset she's filthy rich and having a wishing well, reiterating Influencer Update's 5,000 donation-per-person claim. Tammy says she 'doesn't want or expect anything', and 'what would we want her to do'. It's not like wedding gift registries exist, or asking people to donate to charities of couple's choice. If she doesn't expect money, why did she sign up for it?

Another claim was the child free wedding. Her kids only will be the exception and she doesn't want other people's kids there, she wants everyone to relax. How does she expect that when she's gonna have 3 minor kids of her own there? Is she gonna bring the nanny? At least they aren't excluded, but excuses don't match up.

Third claim was about her and Zucchini splitting, she claims they never split. Digging herself further into ground because she just admitted she's got no self-love or standards allowing a cheater to keep screwing her over.

Lastly, the most laughable thing, was her calling Jaden Seyfarth 'not her friend' and 'so mean'. She laughed off people who reiterated his claims of him being a pap who's being called to take photos. Her excuse? 'Those pap's photos are ugly, why would my 'friend' or I want those sort of photos'? I don't know, Tammy, you had no issues with photos of you face down in a stretcher, videos of the coke platter on the boat, or photos of you sleeping in your puke.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I donā€™t feel like you can claim to be thinking of your guests. Maybe they would relax better with their kids there. Like they donā€™t have to bring kids but makes it hard if they have no choice.

I donā€™t feel like you can claim to be thinking of your guests. Maybe they would relax better with their kids there. Like they donā€™t have to bring kids but makes it hard if they have no choice.
Tammy definitely didn't want Emilees bratty kids there!
Thats all I got from her rant

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tammy, the person who totally doesn't care about haters and reads every hate comment, did a seven minute tik tok video yesterday 'addressing the headlines' ( = borderline admitting she and her mysterious 'friend' read tattle). I tried attaching the video, but it's too long and too heavy to be an attachment here. She also seemed frustrated at 'accidental wedding leak' (Soph).

She addressed people being upset she's filthy rich and having a wishing well, reiterating Influencer Update's 5,000 donation-per-person claim. Tammy says she 'doesn't want or expect anything', and 'what would we want her to do'. It's not like wedding gift registries exist, or asking people to donate to charities of couple's choice. If she doesn't expect money, why did she sign up for it?

Another claim was the child free wedding. Her kids only will be the exception and she doesn't want other people's kids there, she wants everyone to relax. How does she expect that when she's gonna have 3 minor kids of her own there? Is she gonna bring the nanny? At least they aren't excluded, but excuses don't match up.

Third claim was about her and Zucchini splitting, she claims they never split. Digging herself further into ground because she just admitted she's got no self-love or standards allowing a cheater to keep screwing her over.

Lastly, the most laughable thing, was her calling Jaden Seyfarth 'not her friend' and 'so mean'. She laughed off people who reiterated his claims of him being a pap who's being called to take photos. Her excuse? 'Those pap's photos are ugly, why would my 'friend' or I want those sort of photos'? I don't know, Tammy, you had no issues with photos of you face down in a stretcher, videos of the coke platter on the boat, or photos of you sleeping in your puke.
Tammy and that paparazzi guy.
He's also always at her remote shoots for saski

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tammy and that paparazzi guy.
He's also always at her remote shoots for saski
Really mysterious how she and her mean not-friend are posing together and have years worthy of content together. How he's also the one doing majority of her pap walk photos. But she totally doesn't call on him because he's mean and doesn't take nice pictures. Especially when she was heavily pregnant with Posy, had couple troubles with Poole, and hired Jaden to take photos of them together at the beach. Don't have the time to dig right now, but there were two shots were she was directing Poole on crouching to her belly and her turning to see if she's in the direction of Jaden's camera. But they're sooooo not friends or collaborating together.

Really mysterious how she and her mean not-friend are posing together and have years worthy of content together. How he's also the one doing majority of her pap walk photos. But she totally doesn't call on him because he's mean and doesn't take nice pictures. Especially when she was heavily pregnant with Posy, had couple troubles with Poole, and hired Jaden to take photos of them together at the beach. Don't have the time to dig right now, but there were two shots were she was directing Poole on crouching to her belly and her turning to see if she's in the direction of Jaden's camera. But they're sooooo not friends or collaborating together.
The Bondi pap photos which Jayden took. He wrote an article about big name influencers calling him to arrange "papp" photos.
On her recent GRWM tiktok she says there is a video on You Tube of him calling her ugly. And that justifies why she doesn't call him. I have looked everywhere, it doesn't exist. Is she lying?
And why is she suddenly reading Daily Mail and getting triggered? She swore she never read DM.
It's just a bit laughable, at all the video's she's made the past few years (more so recently) saying she isn't triggered/ upset, yet all the videos have been more than 5 minutes long. Didn't she once say she didn't have time for gossip?
I mean, more people read Daily Mail and the comments, than they do looking at Tammys content. Making the videos are only for her stans to agree with and for her to get validation. The rest of the worlds population doesn't give a tit

This is the type of food I would expect someone that is so into ā€œfitnessā€ would feed themselves and their kids.
Not those weird sloppy food Tammy makes it.

She can afford to feed her and the kids health and nutritious food.

Whenever she posts her cooking I always feel a bit grossed out.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Never really followed her, are they really bad ? šŸ˜‚
Yep, Emilee allows them to do what they want. Her eldest daughter is ropeable. She'd be the one tying to get all the attention on the day. A bit like Emilee and her always trying to outdo Tammy

Reactions: 7
She'll have to ask her mum for surgeons contact details first (sorry that was low) šŸ˜† I'm off going to hell

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'Do you see her anywhere'
Yes, we do, Tammy. In the orchestrated pap walk photos you totally don't call your not-friend Jaden to take. Or when you orchestrate a fake cry-interview about your children when you and your sisters let any deranged fan of yours take your kids, hurt one and lose the other. Remember that? Employing random strangers without background checks, interviews and trial periods, to take care of your own flesh and blood?

Also, hi Tammy (or your mysterious 'friend')! Thank you for further proof you read here! I mentioned a nanny yesterday during the wedding discourse and this pops up a few hours later.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yes, we do, Tammy. In the orchestrated pap walk photos you totally don't call your not-friend Jaden to take. Or when you orchestrate a fake cry-interview about your children when you and your sisters let any deranged fan of yours take your kids, hurt one and lose the other. Remember that? Employing random strangers without background checks, interviews and trial periods, to take care of your own flesh and blood?

Also, hi Tammy (or your mysterious 'friend')! Thank you for further proof you read here! I mentioned a nanny yesterday during the wedding discourse and this pops up a few hours later.
Of course Tammy comes here to read what we say. A narcissist can not help it. Its like when she says she doesnt pay any attention to Daily Mail, yet makes a 6 minute video about it and more to come, apparently. Doesn't she realise more people read DM, than her page. And its only her fans that go to her page. What a loser

Reactions: 2

Am I the only one that finds these reels cringe as duck and really childish!?