Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Posy. The actual prop of the family now when Wolf and Saskia are older. Got her hair hacked the other day, and today her mother had to hijack her birthday to make it all about her 'poor' self. The video was so cut and manipulated, I wonder was it to purposely make it look like Poole wasn't there? And would it be because of his new girlfriend? The comments are all on it, wondering how fast until they bleed all over Poole's photos slandering him again. Tammy the two faced narcissist strikes yet again. Sweet baby girl can't even have a birthday in peace without Tammy making the world revolve around herself, only her giving birth matters and her equally vapid sisters shown there, nothing on Posy...

Reactions: 9
Poor Posy. The actual prop of the family now when Wolf and Saskia are older. Got her hair hacked the other day, and today her mother had to hijack her birthday to make it all about her 'poor' self. The video was so cut and manipulated, I wonder was it to purposely make it look like Poole wasn't there? And would it be because of his new girlfriend? The comments are all on it, wondering how fast until they bleed all over Poole's photos slandering him again. Tammy the two faced narcissist strikes yet again. Sweet baby girl can't even have a birthday in peace without Tammy making the world revolve around herself, only her giving birth matters and her equally vapid sisters shown there, nothing on Posy...
Too late. They are all over Matt Poole's birthday post. Rotten shits

Reactions: 6
OMG, I feel ill.
Tammy didn't do a birthday post for Posy today on her real birthday.
Nobody wished her a happy birthday.
They were all congratulating Tammy.
Matt did 3 posts all dedicated to her on her actual birthday and on her party the other day.
This really shows the different parenting styles, doesn't it.

Reactions: 5
OMG, I feel ill.
Tammy didn't do a birthday post for Posy today on her real birthday.
Nobody wished her a happy birthday.
They were all congratulating Tammy.
Matt did 3 posts all dedicated to her on her actual birthday and on her party the other day.
This really shows the different parenting styles, doesn't it.
Tammy just read your post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They must be serious.
Her mum flew over from Perth (in her stories), obviously to meet his family and Matt.
---

He really looks bad in that photo. He does look like a druggie.
Or it could be the recent herpes outbreak he had too.
He said recently that he’d spent the weekend moving. Did they move in together?

He said recently that he’d spent the weekend moving. Did they move in together?
I'm not sure. I remember him saying that he had to move out of his beach side apartment because building was getting a redevelopment. Maybe. But I think he moved into a house because there was no play area for Posy at the apartment. Plus the balcony looked dangerous.
People mentioned she works at Sunshine Coast hospital which is more than 2 hrs away, so I doubt it unless she got a relocation.

Tammy shooting content in front of people's apartments on the Gold Coast because they look French 🤣 LMFAO

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s surely telling that Brielle Cooper (not sure who she is, but she made Posy’s cake) has replied to Matt’s new GF on her insta post, but didn’t reply to Tammy’s comment on Matt’s post!
---
Im sorry but Matt Z just gives me the absolute creeps and the biggest ick ever.

I have never said this about an other human ever but he looks like such a tit shag 🤣 like three pumps and he’s a sweaty mess and it’s all over. Missionary only. No stamina. No care for his partners pleasure.

Matt P on the other hand…. Well let’s say his iron man endurance must count for something!!

Reece looks like he would be more interested in watching himself in the mirror, but at least you might get a performance and he could get you in some positions 🤣

How has Tammy ended up with this mess of a man!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s surely telling that Brielle Cooper (not sure who she is, but she made Posy’s cake) has replied to Matt’s new GF on her insta post, but didn’t reply to Tammy’s comment on Matt’s post!
---
Im sorry but Matt Z just gives me the absolute creeps and the biggest ick ever.

I have never said this about an other human ever but he looks like such a tit shag 🤣 like three pumps and he’s a sweaty mess and it’s all over. Missionary only. No stamina. No care for his partners pleasure.

Matt P on the other hand…. Well let’s say his iron man endurance must count for something!!

Reece looks like he would be more interested in watching himself in the mirror, but at least you might get a performance and he could get you in some positions 🤣

How has Tammy ended up with this mess of a man!
Brielle is Matt's cousin. So Posy's Aunty.
I remember from when they raced together. She's also married to Matt's best friend, another Ironman, Matt Bev (something).

I don't think she'd like Tammy on a personal level. She doesn't look like she's interested in the fake influencer world.
Saying that, I couldn't imagine her to be nasty towards Tammy though.
She's a bit of a catch for a single dad. I hope Matt treats her well.
I did notice he bought her a huge bunch of flowers the other day. Something he never did for Tammy.

Reactions: 3
Brielle is Matt's cousin. So Posy's Aunty.
I remember from when they raced together. She's also married to Matt's best friend, another Ironman, Matt Bev (something).

I don't think she'd like Tammy on a personal level. She doesn't look like she's interested in the fake influencer world.
Saying that, I couldn't imagine her to be nasty towards Tammy though.
She's a bit of a catch for a single dad. I hope Matt treats her well.
I did notice he bought her a huge bunch of flowers the other day. Something he never did for Tammy.
Sorry just have to interject here, if brielle is Matt’s cousin that doesn’t make her posy aunty, Matt’s sisters would be posy’s aunties 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know a person is not emotionally mature when they fall for chocolate and love notes but are okay with cheating and not investing in family time. Action speaks louder then words Tammy. You should really start living by this mantra 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what I get out of this entire saga?
That Matt Poole isn't or wasn't after the fame or money. He came to their relationship already self made.
He never tried hard enough with Tammy to keep that relationship going, so obviously wasn't fazed that it ended and his girlfriend is a nobody, who has a normal paying job.

Then on the other hand, we have Zukowski who is known for hooking up with older wealthy famous women who can further his career.
Then we have Tammy, who only dates wealthy men with a huge social media presence, so she can get double the exposure.

Reactions: 7
Was anyone around during the Reece/ London era?
It looks like Miss Tammy has been dealt with some bad karma.
She's now the "London".
People coming down on her hard on Poole's posts. Like they did to London on Reece's Posts.

Reactions: 2
This is weird.
I made a comment once about Matt Z being a gold digging asshole, on a new Matt Z and Tammy fan page with over 14,000 followers, and it's taken down all posts and renamed itself.
It was something like TammyandMattforever 😂
They had photos of every upload they did together and they defended Matt fiercely.
I had blocked them, so they were in my block list but under this name.
Anyone else remember? This is the page

Attachments