Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg it's even worse in that pic, looks like a Simpsons character from the side 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know the expression about how you can tell a person from their eyes 😏 his are literally dead. Actually, his entire face looks like death. Is he on drugs?
A little moment for the forehead too.
I wonder if Tammy will Photoshop it out in wedding photos.
My brother looks like that, the darkness under the eyes, when he abuses his Ritalin for ADHD. 100% Matt's doing that with his, to lose his slobbiness. It always shows in face first, then personality changes.

Reactions: 7
You know the expression about how you can tell a person from their eyes 😏 his are literally dead. Actually, his entire face looks like death. Is he on drugs?
I just watched his story because I couldn't believe it.
Is it actually getting bigger?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so funny to watch her posting zuchinni with the kids since Poole has been posting his gf (who is naturally gorgeous by the way) with Posy. It’ll be killing her 😂

• Haha
Is it actually a medical condition his forehead because that tit isn’t normal! He actually looks deformed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it actually a medical condition his forehead because that tit isn’t normal! He actually looks deformed.
It's like dwarfism but the opposite.
I reckon his mental health issues stem from that. Maybe something related to pituitary (?) gland? His head grew too big and fast for his body as a child.

It's like dwarfism but the opposite.
I reckon his mental health issues stem from that. Maybe something related to pituitary (?) gland? His head grew too big and fast for his body as a child.
Ah ok thank you, I’d never seen a side shot of him it’s really severe isn’t it.

Normally I can find something attractive about a male that doesn't catch my eye but with him, I can not find one thing or one redeeming character.
I just don't understand what Tammy sees in him. I understand lust can cloud judgement, until the rose colored glasses come off but still. How can she screw that ogre/ monster.
The thought gives me the ick.
Is she that desperate for the online validation? Because it just looks like humour to me.

How lovely is Matt Pooles girlfriend with Posy?! She’s step mum goals lol
They must be serious.
Her mum flew over from Perth (in her stories), obviously to meet his family and Matt.
---
He really looks bad in that photo. He does look like a druggie.
Or it could be the recent herpes outbreak he had too.

• Sick
Posy is a beautiful little girl….but who the duck hacked at her fringe 😂😂

I really hope Matt and his gf go the distance … they look lovely together and she seems very genuine with Posy. Zucchini on the other hand…….. 🤨

Reactions: 6
This is the first pic I've seen of him with hair that isn't greasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Posy is a beautiful little girl….but who the duck hacked at her fringe 😂😂
Tammy ofc with nail scissors... all for views on TiK Tok and to laugh in her daughters face. Tragic video. Glad she was roasted in those comments for it. The video gives mean girl energy

• Wow
Tammy ofc with nail scissors... all for views on TiK Tok and to laugh in her daughters face. Tragic video. Glad she was roasted in those comments for it. The video gives mean girl energy
Here we go

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
PO doesn't look like she wants to be there.
He made a long birthday post with multiple photos of the same photo. But of course it was showcasing him and not Posy. Acting like he's the father.

The forehead has made its way into the building again. And he looks like he has herpes on his lips here too and this is a while ago

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4