Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tammy pretending that Saski is a 'lifestyle' brand is as hilarious to me as her thinking that putting on glasses and an oversized blazer makes her a businesswoman worthy of taking advice from. I just want to know which pieces from it she believes are fine for a school pick-up or any business meeting. And what sort of a business meeting are we talking about here, if that's the dress code?

If I rolled up with her cheap, thin and overly expensive sleeve fabric and a see-through camel toe booty shorts to my work, I'd be fired before I'd even come to my parking lot. Not even gonna get started on the pick-up, I'd be on the offenders registry where Zucchini should've been by now. Who wears Saski besides her family and employees?
I laughed how she said Saski is all about confidence and women's empowerment and whatever dribble and here we have, the CEO, marrying a man that has eyes for every woman with big tits and objectifies her at every opportunity.
She's full of tit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The blazer over activewear and glasses combo is absolutely hilarious, like what are you wearing?? Who on her team signed off in that outfit
Her fashion sense matches her husband picking, both are meeting one another somewhere in the dumpster.
---
I laughed how she said Saski is all about confidence and women's empowerment and whatever dribble and here we have, the CEO, marrying a man that has eyes for every woman with big tits and objectifies her at every opportunity.
She's full of tit
I guess female empowerment and confidence come from enslaving predominantly women and children in foreign sweatshops for cheapest labour and materials, and wearing solely revealing and senseless pieces to show off your behind for social media. I love a good bikini picture myself, or a decent quality work out gear, but nothing Tammy produced screams empowerment or building confidence to me. I still remember the tennis skirts from years ago that didn't even cover many people's cheeks (so much for her claim of never wearing anything revealing!), the quality and quantity of fabrics didn't move on up since. She was also deleting comments and reviews that have said the skirts were too short, too thin and too much see-through way back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is that mutt being so intrusive and taking creepy photos while Tammys asleep? And why is she letting him?
It makes me think he's spying on the kids when they are in the bath, through the gap in the door.
It's not on and its not normal behavior

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Why is that mutt being so intrusive and taking creepy photos while Tammys asleep? And why is she letting him?
It makes me think he's spying on the kids when they are in the bath, through the gap in the door.
It's not on and its not normal behavior
Taking a picture of your partner sleep is not any indication he would spy on children naked. Hate the guy but come on.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Taking a picture of your partner sleep is not any indication he would spy on children naked. Hate the guy but come on.
Yeah I agree - these comments alluding to the fact that he is some kind of child molester are a bit weird tbh.

Reactions: 23
He's a creep. His behavior is always questionable around her.
Are you aware that predators are those you least expect? And those that live under the same roof.
Im pretty sure the statistics are 1 in 4 or 5 are sexually abused before 18.
So it's happening more than you think.
Sexual abuse doesn't always mean penetration.
He watches Tammy while she sleeps and records her. She fell asleep in FaceTime and he recorded it and uploaded screenshot. That's not normal behavior. That's extremely invasive and undignified.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Are you aware that predators are those you least expect? And those that live under the same roof.
I think we’re all in agreement that he’s a creep. Being a creep is a bit different to being a child sexual predator.

Reactions: 18
This is why you shouldn't Photoshop everything. Doesn't she realize that people will see the unfiltered edition out in the public. It just makes her look dumb.
Her skin is really bad up close. And she has terrible eye bags, like she's been crying all night.
She looks like a turtle :p
---
I think we’re all in agreement that he’s a creep. Being a creep is a bit different to being a child sexual predator.
He's bleeping creepy alright and I wouldn't put it past him, tbh. His slimy gropey hands make me vomit
---
1 in 4 girls is latest before age of 18. I actually didnt believe you, so looked it up. I actually cant believe its so high.
I'm just visioning in my head, looking into a classroom and knowing that 1 in 4 have been traumatized. Thats so bleeping sad.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks like a turtle :p
---

He's bleeping creepy alright and I wouldn't put it past him, tbh. His slimy gropey hands make me vomit
---

1 in 4 girls is latest before age of 18. I actually didnt believe you, so looked it up. I actually cant believe its so high.
I'm just visioning in my head, looking into a classroom and knowing that 1 in 4 have been traumatized. Thats so bleeping sad.
---
OMG, she does look like a turtle 🤣 When they poke their heads out.
Had to screenshot it

Attachments

• Haha
This is sooo random but I was listening to the latest Dan Does Footy podcast ep yesterday and to my complete surprise and pleasure there was a massive rant/witch about Tammy in there

Around the 9 minutes mark is when they discuss Tammy they started talking about how Tammy did the big freeze challenge for the Gold Coast Suns, the host Dan said he essentially hates her because she was rude to him at a venue somewhere and he got in trouble that night for calling her a c**t.

He then goes on to say that despite what he said to Tammy, he actually ran into Matt at the fashions on the grid event and Matt shook his hand and said he was a big fan of the podcast😂.

They then talked a bit about how when Dan played for the suns Tammy would rock up to suns players parties and go around stealing all the players phones (I guess so they couldn’t take footage of her).

• Wow
  • Haha
This is sooo random but I was listening to the latest Dan Does Footy podcast ep yesterday and to my complete surprise and pleasure there was a massive rant/witch about Tammy in there

Around the 9 minutes mark is when they discuss Tammy they started talking about how Tammy did the big freeze challenge for the Gold Coast Suns, the host Dan said he essentially hates her because she was rude to him at a venue somewhere and he got in trouble that night for calling her a c**t.

He then goes on to say that despite what he said to Tammy, he actually ran into Matt at the fashions on the grid event and Matt shook his hand and said he was a big fan of the podcast😂.

They then talked a bit about how when Dan played for the suns Tammy would rock up to suns players parties and go around stealing all the players phones (I guess so they couldn’t take footage of her).
She was stealing the phones so they'd chase her. She programmed her number into each and every one of their phones. She likes the athletes.

• Haha
I'm team "sexual predator" 🙌
Well not really because that person only said he could be a Peeping Tom ( It makes me think he's spying on the kids when they are in the bath, through the gap in the door)

Reactions: 2
Ah, yes. Tammy Hembrow. The renowned Christian. With three children out of wedlock, husband number God-knows-which in order, years long evidence of hard drugs and alcohol usage, every day anus shots for millions of strangers, totally modest clothing and fashion sense. She follows Jesus like no other! All in favour say Amen. One like = one prayer, or however those Facebook statuses go.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah, yes. Tammy Hembrow. The renowned Christian. With three children out of wedlock, husband number God-knows-which in order, years long evidence of hard drugs and alcohol usage, every day anus shots for millions of strangers, totally modest clothing and fashion sense. She follows Jesus like no other! All in favour say Amen. One like = one prayer, or however those Facebook statuses go.
She's going to try the Christian approach next, like her sister Star, to try to get engagement from the holy people.
Somehow I don't think Matt's with that idea.
Will she marry in a church to prove her commitment to God? 🤣

Please, no offense to those that practice religion here. We are talking about Hembrow

If this attention seeking slut went within 2K of a Church!? She would go up in flames.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not forever offended Tammy 🤪
She's not offended guys. Remember that!!!!!
She's just letting people know, that's she's not.
She's so pissed off that her idea of couple goals went straight down the toilet bowl.
Hilarious. Couple joke of the century.
I wonder if Zukowski felt further up her dress in the restaurant? 🤮
Remember guys, she doesn't care that we think it's slutty and degrading that he does this and she lets him.
Let them bake in their own humiliation and embarrassment, I reckon. Jokes on them

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
They don't have friends, do they?
Like most young couples who go out together enjoying time with others.
These 2 just dress up for content and that's it? I'll rephrase that. She dresses up like it's formal and he goes in his unironed grandfather's polo shirt and runners, just so they can make their life look so exciting and fulfilling. Just for content? I think that's really sad.
He wants a family but all he does is go out without them nearly every night.
Should have guessed when she used the kids for content today. Mum guilt

• Haha
They don't have friends, do they?
Like most young couples who go out together enjoying time with others.
These 2 just dress up for content and that's it? I'll rephrase that. She dresses up like it's formal and he goes in his unironed grandfather's polo shirt and runners, just so they can make their life look so exciting and fulfilling. Just for content? I think that's really sad.
He wants a family but all he does is go out without them nearly every night.
Should have guessed when she used the kids for content today. Mum guilt
Oh no, he definitely wants a family. Just a family with one child from his dad and Tammy. He totally also wants to be a stepfather, especially when he's said he's repulsed and aggravated by her children, physically recoiling away from them, and allegedly 'not posting them out of respect for their dads'. He also has soooo much respect for the children whenever he gropes their mother for everyone to see (including the children), cheats on her, blatantly disrespects her publicly, uses her for the fame and money. Absolute catch of a man, prime parenting material. For this reason, after the wedding I think older kids might be shipped off to Tammy's family and Reece's parents more, and Posy palmed off to her dad almost full-time. Matt Poole already has Posy more than he did before Zucchini came into the picture. Zucchini's gonna make way for his tiny 'heir' only.
---
Say hello to Zucchini's own burner account. This is the first and only determined account defending him by all means and using wording similar to his, stroking his ego too, ever since the cheating scandal broke out. If I'm right, this is the same account that wrote novels to defend Zucchini and indirectly blamed Tammy for Zucchini's reaching out to that woman and his drinking. My best bet is, if this isn't Zucchini himself (which I doubt), it's his mother or someone equally deranged and obsessed with his loser self. Account is empty, somewhat new, posting hundreds of posts and changing profile photos to make it look like it's active... To exactly 0 followers. LOL.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh no, he definitely wants a family. Just a family with one child from his dad and Tammy. He totally also wants to be a stepfather, especially when he's said he's repulsed and aggravated by her children, physically recoiling away from them, and allegedly 'not posting them out of respect for their dads'. He also has soooo much respect for the children whenever he gropes their mother for everyone to see (including the children), cheats on her, blatantly disrespects her publicly, uses her for the fame and money. Absolute catch of a man, prime parenting material. For this reason, after the wedding I think older kids might be shipped off to Tammy's family and Reece's parents more, and Posy palmed off to her dad almost full-time. Matt Poole already has Posy more than he did before Zucchini came into the picture. Zucchini's gonna make way for his tiny 'heir' only.
---
Say hello to Zucchini's own burner account. This is the first and only determined account defending him by all means and using wording similar to his, stroking his ego too, ever since the cheating scandal broke out. If I'm right, this is the same account that wrote novels to defend Zucchini and indirectly blamed Tammy for Zucchini's reaching out to that woman and his drinking. My best bet is, if this isn't Zucchini himself (which I doubt), it's his mother or someone equally deranged and obsessed with his loser self. Account is empty, somewhat new, posting hundreds of posts and changing profile photos to make it look like it's active... To exactly 0 followers. LOL.
That person is weird AF. Seen the posts everywhere. Probably his mum because his mums TikTok is all about Palestine and so is this persons

Reactions: 5