Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Tammy's been reading Matt's Pooles posts because some people have told him to go for full custody and suddenly tonight she puts up "Im a great mummy" post but first, let me set up camera to film myself doing it.
Mind you, the video was uploaded on TikTok a while back.
She's getting all the praise she needs to show her new family on Matt Z side and maybe the courts.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Tammy's been reading Matt's Pooles posts because some people have told him to go for full custody and suddenly tonight she puts up "Im a great mummy" post but first, let me set up camera to film myself doing it.
Mind you, the video was uploaded on TikTok a while back.
She's getting all the praise she needs to show her new family on Matt Z side and maybe the courts.
He wouldn’t get full custody just because she’s a slag. There would need to be serious abuse and/or drug abuse (meth etc not coke)
It’s very rare for a dad to get full custody over the mother.

Reactions: 10
She said she fell when she was with a nanny.. but this doesn’t look like it’s all caused by a fall
Ohh that poor little girl. She is looking at some major orthodontic work to fix that. They're her adult teeth and the front ones look to be chipped. I wonder which side of the family her and Wolf get the bad teeth from?

Reactions: 9
Ohh that poor little girl. She is looking at some major orthodontic work to fix that. They're her adult teeth and the front ones look to be chipped. I wonder which side of the family her and Wolf get the bad teeth from?
Their dad has major horse teeth. Surely they are false ones. I'd say from him
---
He wouldn’t get full custody just because she’s a slag. There would need to be serious abuse and/or drug abuse (meth etc not coke)
He may be going for more visitation, not full custody. He'd have a fairly good chance with his name and squeaky clean record. He has major family support and values.
But yes, full custody would be a battle. Better chance if he was married.

Reactions: 4
Their dad has major horse teeth. Surely they are false ones. I'd say from him
---

He may be going for more visitation, not full custody. He'd have a fairly good chance with his name and squeaky clean record. He has major family support and values.
But yes, full custody would be a battle. Better chance if he was married.
Most family courts now in Aus opt for 50/50 if the parents are stable and want custody that’s the standard and then they work backwards from that depending on location/school/job/financial/domestic disputes/assholes ect ect ect and I can’t seem Tammy wanting her full time it would interfere with her holidays and coke habit

Reactions: 8
So instead of dating. Tammy and Matt will be married by next year.
Anyone seeing a divorce instead of engagement break up this time?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So instead of dating. Tammy and Matt will be married by next year.
Anyone seeing a divorce instead of engagement break up this time?
Influencerupdatesau had to turn off comments on this post 😂😂😂 Pretty much sums it up how many people think Tammys stupid

• Haha
As someone in law, the last sentence is only true because globally fathers are less inclined or encouraged to file for it. Many countries fight for equal custody time. Full custody with relinquished parental rights is awfully rare when both parents are alive, healthy, providing, not recreationally ab-sing hard substances, not ab-sing their children, or worse. The predominant factor in lack of paternal filing is subscribed to gender norms ('mothers are safer, more attentive and nurturing parents'), or cases of outright behaviour where fathers are basically incapable and don't know anything about their children. As mothers are the primary caretakers. It's just easier to be the more 'fun' parent who doesn't do anything and has the whole caretaking burden on another person. Definitely not saying this is the Matt Poole and Tammy case, but there's virtually no shot of him getting custody alone. Unless Tammy has frequent dr-gs in her system and her children had near death experiences with chronic neglect under her custody time.
---
Zucchini is such a little worm, LOL. I just reunited today with my co-worker after both of us WFH on different days. She told me he blocked her! I don't post anything on his page, she doesn't either. We liked a few comments on his late proposal post. One of mutual comments we liked was a woman who called him out on his words to Tammy's children on his podcast. I went to his page and I got blocked too! I messaged that woman this morning, as I remember her commenting sometimes. She said he blocked her as well, and seemingly purged his comment section from anyone who didn't suck up. He went as far as going into likes and blocking those people too, I assume by how co-worker and I ended up blocked! The woman had a lot of traction on her comment when I first saw it, so I imagine it went up for him to see. For someone who is dying for fame, he is very thin skinned and can't handle his own words reiterated to him. Let alone any criticism. This, paired with a quicky marriage they're both desperate for, will be glorious to see unfold.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
omg i just spent an hour reading this thread — watching her live her life is like watching a glorious train wreck. will the manbaby move down to GC? (no) will she move everyone to melbourne and rebrand herself as an artsy, sophisticated woman? (lol no) will she see less of her youngest daughter because her 2nd babydaddy will want more time to raise her himself? who will be her next fiancé in 2024?

i’m SO excited for what’s to come

So predictable.
Uploads "family" photos last few days because she's dumped them again to meet up with lover boy in a other state.
She just got back from a week without them and apparently missed them like crazy.

Reactions: 11
It's quite telling when they apparently have a family day, Tammy posts the kids (and a bum shot just to be sure), Matt only posts groping her bum when presumably her kids are around. She's really committed to recycling it all she did with Reece and Poole. Very sure there were several videos of Poole with the kids in water, but you know, doing something with them to bond instead of groping their mother for his Instagram. How long until Matt starts b-tching about kids bothering him at the beach and not allowing him have all the attention of their mother?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
So while they are dry humping, who is watching Posy and the other 2 around the water?

Reactions: 22
She's done a tit job of blurring the bags under her eyes in these ones. Her bags are too smooth compared to the rest of her face. Also what's with the lip liner? Looks like she is missing half the top lip

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's done a tit job of blurring the bags under her eyes in these ones. Her bags are too smooth compared to the rest of her face. Also what's with the lip liner? Looks like she is missing half the top lip
That would have been prerecorded before shoving her face into a bag of coke.
Buy , yeah, that's a very bad job. You can see the blur tool being used to heavily
Lips are a disaster

• Haha
Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like I’m starting to see a trend of influencers who go OTT with injections that it starts to look like they have bouts of Bell’s palsy (Christie Swadling, ashy Bines, loaf Guidolin, Tammy)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.