Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long does everyone guess the engagement will last?

my assumption is about 8 weeks, and also maybe even hints of adoption or surrogacy before it ending

Reactions: 12
Bad enough being engaged 3 times in what 10 years but to not have even made it down the aisle 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tammy stans on the FB tea time paged are fucked! I'm about to get myself blocked 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Tammy stans on the FB tea time paged are fucked! I'm about to get myself blocked 🤣🤣
If you can post the reactions, please do. I'm dying to see what they say. Tammy's getting dragged hard everywhere. Every influencer snark page, her page, articles online, Reddit forums. Also I can't be the only one curious. How big of a discount Tammy gets on the engagement rings the third time around? A pity 50% off? Do they also get discounts for another engagement party from the vendors? Or will she reuse the same things she did with Matt Poole?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely all the negative press would take the shine off it. Or maybe when you are this big of a narcissist you love any attention you get.

Reactions: 6
How long does everyone guess the engagement will last?

my assumption is about 8 weeks, and also maybe even hints of adoption or surrogacy before it ending
They both seem too vain and narcissistic to love a child that didn't come from their biological material. Which is why I think adoption is off. Matt is showing his insecurities and coping with infertility through sleeping with anything that moves, he'd be too proud to use a sp-rm donor if he had to. Unless he wants his dad's sp-rm to make him proud and give him a (grand)child of his own biological material. Tammy wouldn't pass up on the idea of getting pregnant again, because pregnancy fetish content and manipulated bounce back got her the attention she had. She wouldn't be up for someone else carrying the baby for her. It'll be interesting to see what happens in this sphere, they'll probably milk the fertility issues for content if they get that far. Otherwise, I'll say what I thought last time. We'll see where they're at during their one year anniversary of engagement. My best bet is her awfully lip synching to a song about men sucking, probably a Taylor Swift song, while she plays the victim and doesn't do any soul search why is she going for awful partners time and time again.

Reactions: 6
If you can post the reactions, please do. I'm dying to see what they say. Tammy's getting dragged hard everywhere. Every influencer snark page, her page, articles online, Reddit forums. Also I can't be the only one curious. How big of a discount Tammy gets on the engagement rings the third time around? A pity 50% off? Do they also get discounts for another engagement party from the vendors? Or will she reuse the same things she did with Matt Poole?
Ask and you shall receive 🤣
My personal favourite is the one calling her SMART 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't stop watching it...
Can you IMAGINE being excited and trying to shed an excited-happy-tear when someone you've been in a relationship with for 3 months proposes???

I'm sorry but the excited-tears and dropping to your knees etc only comes from TIME and anticipation.

Really want to understand how there's any possibility this isn't all staged and acting.

Reactions: 21
Ask and you shall receive 🤣
My personal favourite is the one calling her SMART 🤣
Christ, each comment gets worse than the next. Thank you for the entertainment! I can't help but laugh at their justification of bringing men around the kids. 'There were only two, now three'. So, three different guys children have bonded to that are now in the wind (or will be gone soon)? That's fine? 'Maybe if Reece stepped up'. She brought men around when Reece was still there. She was going to bring them around even if he still stayed an active father. He's a deadbeat, no arguments there. But she was on a hunt for new daddy since their split. While also being upset all her exes moved on after her and had new girlfriends. No one's allowed to move on and collect engagement rings like infinity stones, except for Tammy.

Reactions: 5
I can't stop watching it...
Can you IMAGINE being excited and trying to shed an excited-happy-tear when someone you've been in a relationship with for 3 months proposes???

I'm sorry but the excited-tears and dropping to your knees etc only comes from TIME and anticipation.

Really want to understand how there's any possibility this isn't all staged and acting.
There had to be a drone in the sky above them to get this footage. Now dont tell me she didnt know about this hovering above them? Of course it was set up, like the surprising Matt Poole with pregnancy video. Its all in their plan diary for the day. And how embarassing that he used a paid for holiday to do this. Nothing comes from his pocket. What a cheap ass. Probably re used Matt Pooles ring

• Haha
Reactions: 13
do you even KNOW the person very well after 3 months?? if i thought of someone i only met 3 months ago, the thought of them asking me to marry them is just wild

Reactions: 19
do you even KNOW the person very well after 3 months?? if i thought of someone i only met 3 months ago, the thought of them asking me to marry them is just wild
Not to mention that they have been long distance and only seen each other once a week since they got together in September/October! How can she be sure that he is the right person to raise her children with?!

Reactions: 10
How has she turned herself into the deadbeat parent over Reece!?

I understand, big call.

Reactions: 7
The way I ran here. Not sure what's more cringe, getting engaged after barely 3 months for the third time in general, or the caption. Again, I'm very sure some of these things were said about Matt Poole too... The soulmate part was just left off of this Matt. Will be interesting to see where this ends up in six months to a year.
The “were” part is interesting. Wouldn’t you say “are”? If referring to your fiance?

Reactions: 1
IMG_5091.jpeg

Her nails to me say she didn’t know it was coming
But also why wouldn’t she have done her nails before a holiday? I’m surprised

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This didn’t age well 😀
I was just gonna re post this with this comment. I wanted to add where she said 'Us next' on the last wedding she attended with Matt Poole, but she deleted that comment. Another day, another round of people not buying into this charade.
---
The “were” part is interesting. Wouldn’t you say “are”? If referring to your fiance?
English is not my mother tongue, and 'were' didn't sound right to me at all, as well. I'd speak on a current friendship or relationship in present time, not past one. All that glorious, expensive education in private foreign schools and private Australian school her step father paid for, and she can't grasp grammar basics.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.