Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So while they are dry humping, who is watching Posy and the other 2 around the water?
'Posy baby, I'm sorry you've (almost) drowned, but you know mummy's gotta lube up the new d-k for our annual new daddy for Christmas photos and mummy's Instagram. Some things are just bigger priorities and have to be done, since you and your siblings aren't bringing me the engagement I used to have.'
---
Looks like rumours were true. They were featured together modelling and now are away together in Noosa.
She's absolutely breathtaking
I can already envision Tammy singing along to SZA's K-ll Bill chorus on TikTok when she sees these. Bella is stunning through and through, I hope the beauty is also on the inside. Having one crappy stepparent each year is bad enough, hopefully Bella treats her better than Zucchini.

Reactions: 6
Looks like rumours were true. They were featured together modelling and now are away together in Noosa.
Farrrk. Look at her page. She's bleeping hot AF.
The Tammy Stan's have already noticed and started, they noticed yesterday even before Matt's photo came out today. That means they have already stalked her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
WOW. Is all I can say. Naturally gorgeous, Italian(?) Matt actually looks nice in that photo too. Is he going grey?
---
'Posy baby, I'm sorry you've (almost) drowned, but you know mummy's gotta lube up the new d-k for our annual new daddy for Christmas photos and mummy's Instagram. Some things are just bigger priorities and have to be done, since you and your siblings aren't bringing me the engagement I used to have.'
---

I can already envision Tammy singing along to SZA's K-ll Bill chorus on TikTok when she sees these. Bella is stunning through and through, I hope the beauty is also on the inside. Having one crappy stepparent each year is bad enough, hopefully Bella treats her better than Zucchini.
I'm terrible. I stalked her page.
She's obviously known him for a while because she's friends with his family and all his friends and some of Tammy's (hehe).
She seems extremely down to earth and has lots of babies and small children in her family and is happy uploading them.
I thought I recognized her from her photo with Posy but didn't think much of it at the time.
Hopefully he can make this work, she looks like she'd be good for Posy

Reactions: 4
its kind of mortifying that she's frolicking on a beach with her arse out when her kids are right next to her splashing around in the water....

Reactions: 17
its kind of mortifying that she's frolicking on a beach with her arse out when her kids are right next to her splashing around in the water....
and look at Posy in the background by herself while she's focusing on him and getting that ass shot. And who the duck sets up a camera in the water to even film this tit anyway. Like as if anyone wants to see her thirst trapping.

Reactions: 11
and look at Posy in the background by herself while she's focusing on him and getting that ass shot. And who the duck sets up a camera in the water to even film this tit anyway. Like as if anyone wants to see her thirst trapping.
Imagine that little girl fell down in the water, and she’s there too busy with her ass in the air to pay any attention to her and probably expecting Sas to look after her

Reactions: 10
Matt Poole pictures from their time away with his gf are such a stack contrast from Tammy's. No ass, no tits, no tongues out, just some lovely shots of them and food. Really highlight how trashy the whole relationship with Matt 2 is.

Reactions: 16
A picture tells a thousand words 😥
Poor Sass.
She dragged her three young children on a flight to another state to meet her boyfriend of 11 weeks' parents for a Christmas family gathering, and she managed to put her nipples out on full display for them all already. I'm gonna sound conservative, but last time I dated, I didn't get engaged + meet his parents (and at a Holiday gather at that) + have my (non-existent) children introduced + my t-ts out on full display for his family, all barely 3 months into dating... Every next move is classier than the previous one for these two. Those kids also bonded with Poole's parents. I can't imagine a new father and a new set of paternal grandparents every year.

Reactions: 17
Her fitness app logo doesn’t even spell Tammy properly. The last m and y blend at the start, but all the other letters have their own line
Or am I missing something here haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her poor kids. Only just realised Matt is with a different girl, so Posy has been introduced to 3 new partners between them and she’s only 1. At least she’s too young to remember I guess!

Reactions: 11
Her fitness app logo doesn’t even spell Tammy properly. The last m and y blend at the start, but all the other letters have their own line
Or am I missing something here haha
It's Tammy when she's high
---
Her poor kids. Only just realised Matt is with a different girl, so Posy has been introduced to 3 new partners between them and she’s only 1. At least she’s too young to remember I guess!
I'd be more comfortable having a decent woman as a role model, than Tammy's deadshit of a man, that's forsure. Matt's new girlfriend is in her 30's and obviously very well respected and classy. I know where Posy belongs.
But you are correct in saying 3 people. I'm sure, having a mum like Tammy, there will be more.

Reactions: 5
Tammy's getting roasted again on her new post with Matt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I had to take a peak and she's mad she's losing narrative. Check some of the comments she liked.
Red is ironic, because when we're Tammy and fans quiet about her exes? I guess they forget the amount of hate pages and his comment section full of hate. Sending death threats to his wife and newborn child too. Not much changed with Poole. Tammy consistently keeps throwing jabs at everyone her exes have dated, she did it to Poole this summer.
Green is this close to admitting she's doing it for attention and social media engagement, just to get people talking over her.
Blue is the funniest because Tammy and the astrology girls went nuts for her & Poole sharing the same sign. We've all seen how that worked out.
She literally had to dig deep to find and like comments sucking up to her, even a handful with 1-5 likes (and one of hers). Just to be pacified about this. And I vividly remember her calling Reece 'her person' too when they were engaged...

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Farrrk. Look at her page. She's bleeping hot AF.
The Tammy Stan's have already noticed and started, they noticed yesterday even before Matt's photo came out today. That means they have already stalked her.
Wasn’t he dating someone else a few months back? Anyone better than Tammy
---
NYE Wedding??

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The most insincere kiss I have ever seen. It's almost like comments are actually getting to her and even she's getting the ick 🤣
'i don't care at all, so here's another daily reminder of it and a round of face sucking photos to convince you all.' The jokes are writing themselves at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.