Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I wonder what happened the other week when Tammy followed Reece right after Matt uploaded his new girlfriend? He never followed back, so she unfollowed him again.
Do you think she's trying to get him back to Australia for Sakias birthday this week?
His Bali gym buddy has gone to Ibiza, so maybe Reece will take a trip to see his family and Saskia.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I wonder what happened the other week when Tammy followed Reece right after Matt uploaded his new girlfriend? He never followed back, so she unfollowed him again.
Do you think she's trying to get him back to Australia for Sakias birthday this week?
His Bali gym buddy has gone to Ibiza, so maybe Reece will take a trip to see his family and Saskia.
I wanna be optimistic, but given his track record, I'm not. I'm heartbroken for that little girl clearly ignored by her mum to an extent, and an already deadbeat dad who probably won't show for another birthday. It would be another level of unfair if he doesn't show since he was at Wolf's party this year. How does tourism visa work for a place like Bali? Surely his three months of tourism would be up by now, wouldn't they? He also seems to have been dropped by Jaxon and Line shirts, don't think he'll be jetting off to Europe any time soon. I'd be surprised if this is the year he tries to travel to see Stone, though.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_2023-08-03-16-56-20-25_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Looks like Burleigh hill if I'm not wrong.

Hopefully he uses this opportunity to spend time with his kids like an actual father. Before I'm sure he goes back to Bali to do... what is it that he does exactly? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2353118
Looks like Burleigh hill if I'm not wrong.

Hopefully he uses this opportunity to spend time with his kids like an actual father. Before I'm sure he goes back to Bali to do... what is it that he does exactly? 🤔
Maybe he's staying with Matt in Burleigh 😂😂😂 and exchanging stories.
Of course he'll get that photo opportunity. If he doesn't, one of the sisters will, just to prove that they both are responsible parents.
Do you think there might be tension because Reece ignored Tammy following him and she got embarrassed and unfollowed him?
Or do you think she's going to set up this incredible fake happy reunion to piss off Matt?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saskia's TikTok birthday post and it's all about Tammy. Couldn't even let her have the limelight.
Did she put a filter on Sass? She looks really different

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Ooof I'm glad to be eating my words, and also very surprised Reece hauled his arse back to Australia.

The Matt and Reece run-in would be something.

I just seen Tammy's birthday post for Sass and it felt like she read that post I recently made. First time in a while that I've seen her talk directly about Sass's personality, and not be thanking vendors for balloons. Of course she just had to put the annunciation on her being the best sister, out of it all. It kinda rubbed me the wrong way she got only two photos of her current self, and more pics of everybody else mixed in and cupcakes Tammy ordered. Wolf got his own separate throwbacks to fetal age, without Sass and Posy in there, just by himself and with Tammy in some pics. Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but this feels like watching Middle Child Syndrome unfold. That tik tok doesn't help my thoughts much either.

Reactions: 8
Saskia's TikTok birthday post and it's all about Tammy. Couldn't even let her have the limelight.
Did she put a filter on Sass? She looks really different
My god she's Reece all over.
I too felt Saskia's birthday was all about Tammy. Even in her instagram stories tonight, its Tammy featured doing karoke with Saskia's birthday present and being loud and obnoxious. Not one single tribute just for Saskia.

Reactions: 10
Christ, I can't comprehend wanting so much attention I'd be willing to interject myself in and all over my little kid, on her seventh birthday party! Why does she keep acting like she's the sole life of the party, the only centerpiece the party wants and needs? This is a kid's birthday ffs, leave that pretending and acting up for whichever athlete or rapper come your way next, Tammy. Let your baby girl have her moment. Tyga won't love you any less if you save some of that narcissism and performance for him. Sass deserves better treatment. (Sorry for not censoring their faces, I have no clue how is it done on videos and how to make the censor move with the video too)

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Ugh, I thought she was going to rip that mic right out of Saskia’s hand 🙃

Reactions: 9
Christ, I can't comprehend wanting so much attention I'd be willing to interject myself in and all over my little kid, on her seventh birthday party! Why does she keep acting like she's the sole life of the party, the only centerpiece the party wants and needs? This is a kid's birthday ffs, leave that pretending and acting up for whichever athlete or rapper come your way next, Tammy. Let your baby girl have her moment. Tyga won't love you any less if you save some of that narcissism and performance for him. Sass deserves better treatment. (Sorry for not censoring their faces, I have no clue how is it done on videos and how to make the censor move with the video too)
That is so ridiculous

Let your daughter have her moment in private and to herself
How pathetic for a grown woman to do that to her little girl on her birthday no less

And just don’t sing…. It’s not even funny
---
I like how her daughter happily involves the baby but is literally not moving when her mum is trying to take the mic

Reactions: 12
This is an early Christmas miracle, but I hope he at least let Sass do her thing and have her fun. When it's evident her mom won't let her shine even on her freaking birthday. Reece's parents have been treating kids well when it comes to activities and having fun, so I imagine she had a princess treatment & a blast with them. Sass deserves time and fun for herself without having to be mom's prop or coming second to her siblings & their needs.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is an early Christmas miracle, but I hope he at least let Sass do her thing and have her fun. When it's evident her mom won't let her shine even on her freaking birthday. Reece's parents have been treating kids well when it comes to activities and having fun, so I imagine she had a princess treatment & a blast with them. Sass deserves time and fun for herself without having to be mom's prop or coming second to her siblings & their needs.
That's so good to see. But I still find it weird that obviously one of his parents took the photo and he had to upload the "proof". I'm glad he made the effort but it just proves that he's such a deadbeat dad who only sees them on their birthdays. Otherwise why post the "proof"
Btw, he's in a Land Rover Defender (my boss has one- distinct small double side sunroof above Saskia). That's his parents new car, it's on her FB page.
Hopefully he hangs around enough to be with Wolf too.

Reactions: 10
Tammy's boobs look crazy in her latest pictures. They look so separated...? I know she breastfed, and I am also a mom, but damn!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dunno. I saw this as a mum having fun with her kids , getting into party mode and spending time with them. I’d probably be the same. Kids love it when their parents get involved and have fun and let loose with them …..

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I dunno. I saw this as a mum having fun with her kids , getting into party mode and spending time with them. I’d probably be the same. Kids love it when their parents get involved and have fun and let loose with them …..
Yeah they do, but she’s having fun eye bleeping herself and making it her moment
There’s a big difference between being fun and silly with your kids and trying to make yourself the centre of attention
One of the many differences is you put your phone down Or you don’t stare at yourself in it attract
You have the attention on your child you smile at your child not at your reflection you encourage your child not try to sing over the top of her and grab the mic
You give them your attention and then it’s fun and they love it
Sure this may be a snippet of the birthday but it speaks volumes
She’s having fun making content for her own vanity
Not having fun celebrating her daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The TikTok video I uploaded here on Saskia's birthday shows exactly the attention seeking thot that Tammy really is. Give your birthday girl her time or don't include her in your video for clout, make your own. She does this because she knows she gets more engagement using her kids. She got blasted using Posy in one a few months ago, she deleted it. So don't tell me she doesn't know what she's doing because she's fully aware. Her kids are her only source of popularity now.
17 million followers and she puts up a photo today of her vag nearly on display and she still can't get close to a few 100 comments (not to forget most are from bots and really old men)

Reactions: 8
Had this been anyone else and videos different, I'd agree. My family is huge. Outside all of us, only two cousins and I don't have children. One cousin and I are childfree, other cousin is childless for now. We all love and adore children and are very involved with our little cousins. We just had three separate birthday parties in 11 days. In every single party, these and until now, excluding those with infants that have to be carried, my other cousins (parents) never overtook their children's moments like this. They participated in taking out cake, lighting up candles, singing the birthday song, someone filming the moment kids blow the candle lights out. They played with their children, helped them with gifts. Never did they, or any of us attendees, rip their mic out or only made their birthdays about ourselves with constant filming of self. Childfree cousin is on tik tok, and she films sometimes with the kids and appropriate sounds for them. She doesn't post it, but also doesn't make herself the center of the video all the time either. You're right kids do love when their parents and family get involved, but Sass looked so down when Tammy tried to take her mic. It isn't the first time she looked miserable with Tammy in the shot, or was ignored by Tammy.

Reactions: 3
Had this been anyone else and videos different, I'd agree. My family is huge. Outside all of us, only two cousins and I don't have children. One cousin and I are childfree, other cousin is childless for now. We all love and adore children and are very involved with our little cousins. We just had three separate birthday parties in 11 days. In every single party, these and until now, excluding those with infants that have to be carried, my other cousins (parents) never overtook their children's moments like this. They participated in taking out cake, lighting up candles, singing the birthday song, someone filming the moment kids blow the candle lights out. They played with their children, helped them with gifts. Never did they, or any of us attendees, rip their mic out or only made their birthdays about ourselves with constant filming of self. Childfree cousin is on tik tok, and she films sometimes with the kids and appropriate sounds for them. She doesn't post it, but also doesn't make herself the center of the video all the time either. You're right kids do love when their parents and family get involved, but Sass looked so down when Tammy tried to take her mic. It isn't the first time she looked miserable with Tammy in the shot, or was ignored by Tammy.
I get a huge feeling that Tammy makes them do all these stupid videos. Thats twice she's made a "pretend" fall over one on Tiktok with Wolf. And Wolf is wearing Saskia's new roller blades she just got for her birthday, while Saskia was away at Reeces familys home.
And all the "day in the life" where she films them just getting out of bed.

And another thing that puzzles me, how come Tammy has no time to do anything in the morning and is always complaining and whinging on every video that its a rush, when she claims to get up at 5- 5:30am? Thats like 4 hours before school starts here. Does she spend 3 hours getting ready and then has to rush to look after the kids?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.