Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
HAHAHAHA so they literally don't live together?! Fly interstate?! And they are engaged?!

Tammy you flop, give it up you desperate cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

heretolurklolzz

It makes me sad for her kids. That’s their third step daddy. You’d think she’d be more careful after jahkoy and the police DV call outs. By all means she deserves happiness but I feel like as a mother you need to really know someone before making them a big part of your children’s life. I hope it works out though.

Reactions: 31

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I'm just sick of people thinking it's others job to discuss it!? Yes, it's fucking horrible. No, we don't all have to post about it.

Reactions: 29

breezie

Imo if she couldn't make it work with Matt Poole, she definitely won't make it work with this dude.

This one's head isn't screwed on right. I feel they'll have some mega fights if they haven't already. Two narcissistic personalities will be an interesting mix.

Reactions: 26

Shouttoallmylostboys1

I need a lobotomy and I'm not sorry for the snark with some comments. I'm just really over their hypocrisy and inconsistency. Part 2 (26-54 minutes):

- Tammy believes it's annoying when people mention her kids, because 'no one knows anything about her kids, they're loved and happy'. Matt adds she's a great mum. Doesn't comment how much he takes away from her children, though. Tammy says she's really happy with Matt and she's 'sure' the kids will 'benefit from seeing her happy'.

- Maldives trip: she planned to take her younger sisters and she booted them off to take Matt. He thought it would be good to take it and 'see how they do and how it goes'. Matt had no clue people get icks from their partners on trips, so he asks Tammy if she got one from him, she says no.

- Tammy apparently 'didn't put 2 & 2 together' on proposal, she thought Matt was checking the weather for something cute and romantic. She says she was 'soooo shocked' when he came on his knees and she 'almost blacked out'. 'So emotional, so romantic, most romantic time of her life'.

- Matt says he was choking up and crying when on his knees, he didn't think he's gonna cry. Tammy laughs him off and says he's a crier. Ana says this makes her emotional, Tammy keeps saying it was 'sooo perfect', Matt adds it's the best trip he's ever been on. Sure, when his girlfriend paid for it and he didn't. They're tonguing each other in the background as I type this and Ana melts 'aaaawwwww guuuuys'.

- Matt mentions everyone saying they rushed it, but they both say 'it felt right' and Tammy comes back with '2gether 4ever' again. Ana says 'around our age things move quicker', they're all in their 20s...

- Matt says in a partner he's looking for how they make him feel and loves being selfish in relationships, Tammy makes him feel good about himself. Tammy 'feels the same', she has expectations on being treated and the person she wants, and he 'treats her perfectly...and amazing...and she's lucky'. Enabling Ana comes back in with them being perfect and the same person. Again.

- Matt didn't call anyone after engagement, Tammy mass texted everyone photos of the ring. He told everyone what's he gonna do before the trip, her office staff included. Tammy said 'he did well with the ring and it is perfect, stunning, her dream ring'. Matt says he's jealous she gets to wear a ring and he doesn't yet.

- Wedding planning: it's happening this year, 120 guests according to Tammy, Matt is a groomzilla. He's more into the wedding planning. They have a wedding planner. He wants his input in everything. Matt and Tammy are writing their vows already, and both have cried writing them. They'll attend Ana's wedding. Venues aren't picked yet, they will tell their guests where to meet and take them by a bus to the final location. Date is picked and select few know. Tammy picked out a wedding dress, Ana saw it and calls it beautiful.

- Tammy mentions never planning a wedding and Matt comes back in yet again about how he doesn't care about the comments. Guys, did you know Matt totally doesn't care about comments? They also mention the infinity stones joke about Tammy's engagement rings. Ana enables Tammy's ego calling her a catch and justifying engagements. Matt doesn't know how to treat his groomsmen prior to the wedding or what to give them like Tammy gifted her sisters.

- Tammy Zukowski comes to play, she's changing it. Matt and Ana say how it sounds nice. Tammy says her kids don't have her name and she's not holding onto it. Both wedding parties will have bachelor and bachelorette party together on the same day in the same location.

- Tammy says Matt is 'good with her kids', 'they love him', she 'is not trying to put him in a dad role'. Wolf is obsessed with Matt. Matt says he 'loves' Wolf a lot, but also 'loves Posy', 'Saskia too', calls them all good kids. We've seen how he treats them and Posy's side eye, but okay.

- Games: Describing each other in one word: he thinks she's kind. She thinks he's funny, cute. They know each other's eye color (when looking at each other), coffee orders, favorite colour and TV show. Their signature cooking dish and whether the other is introvert or extrovert. So inpressive, this marriage is bound to last. Tammy admits they didn't have any chance to cook for each other still, Matt doesn't like or want to cook. Ana says 'haters can go fk themselves because these two are hot and magnetic'. The end.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Has anyone listened to the podcast? I don’t want to, but want to know all the stupid things said😅
I am on bed rest after breaking my leg on ice this week. Don't have much to do, I put it on, through a page that doesn't give them views and money, to be a little entertained. I'm on minute 17 now and I want my braincells back. I made a few long notes I'll share here when this is over. It's even a sadder train wreck than I originally thought. He sounds like a grown, whiny, stuffy nosed toddler and Tammy can't form a sentence without 'like, literally, uuuuhhhhh', neither can Ana. I should've painted my wall and watched it dry, it would've been more stimulating.
---
I have to take a long break because the hypocrisy and no signs of cognitive intelligence are wearing me out. I'll be back later with the other part. These are notes from first half of the podcast (26 minutes):

- Matt says 'love hasn't worn out and never will, and honeymoon stage won't end', Ana enables that tit by saying that's true.

- Matt thinks they communicate good, they recently learned Tammy's an avoidant attachment person and he's an anxious attachment person, but 'they figured it out'.

- They sound bored and solumn saying they're so happy and how they're soulmates who match, love totally didnt run out...

- Tammy believes they're supposed to be together, and has ironically said she never believed in soulmates. Someone bring that soulmates video with Poole back...

- Matt privately messaged her first, Tammy says she never looks at them, but in pandemic she bragged about talking to and being messaged by sportspeople....

- Tammy thought 'he was really handsome' and his message 'stuck out'.

- His message was an invite to his live show, she liked the message and didn't plan on coming to it at all (verbally said, not written), he didn't respond further.

- They texted for a week before first date.
- They talked for an hour and he booked a ticket to GC without seeing it with her in that same hour, then he texted her a photo of the ticket and flown that weekend.

- They talked the whole first date and kissed. She claims it was her dream first kiss with him, 'it was hot', she walked out of the bathroom and he just kissed her, 'it was like a movie'.

- They went back to the hotel 'for drinks' (he skipped the part where they got photographed morning after), they went for coffee next day and he won't skip a chance to say he made out with a hot girl and how many times.

- He keeps saying she looks nice and hot, and is hotter in person, and that's the only thing he repeats about her. Nothing else. Just hot. She says he's 'nice to look at' and I almost lost my meal here. Hence my break.

- They're still long distance, they both hate it because they can't be physically more together, they didn't spend a longer than a 'week' apart from first date and that's still 'too long' for avoidant Tammy.

- She says it so nastily she leaves her 'screaming' children indoors and runs outdoors to facetime him basically every day.

- She Googled questions to ask him on a date, he used one opportunity to ask her to be his girlfriend all on the same picnic date. She didn't expect it, but they already said 'i love you' to each other before this question.

- Ana keeps egging it on how they're so perfect together and soulmates because 'they're hot and the same person'. Matt insists they're the same person because they crack same jokes, they're both goofy (so compatible), something was censored but I presume he said 'because how we fk'. Tammy awkwardly said this is weird and he corrected himself saying 'by how we do weird stuff'.

- Tammy says her public relationships and breakups were painful, and wasn't gonna post anyone after, but meeting him she said 'fk it' and didn't want to 'hide it'. Matt says it was so hard hiding it because they both photographed their outings, I guess they forgot they can go without taking photos and posting them in the same moment.

- Tammy said she has an 'it is what it is' approach to the hard launch reception, but her comments and behaviour says otherwise. Matt says it would've been nice for them to 'choose when they want to share it'. But they still chose sharing it all, including walking the red carpet?

- Matt says people's reactions to him were 'fked', Tammy says everyone's miserable and just doesn't understand why people were negative. If only there were threads with proof why... Anyway, Matt is dumbfounded, but says 'why do people think we care'. He cared hard enough to delete most comments off his page. Tammy backs it up saying she 'couldn't care less'. Matt says he can't imagine sitting there commenting about it... Matt, what do you do with your podcast?

- Tammy and Matt both read all the comments they get, positive and negative. 15 seconds before they said don't care at all. He says 'we have the receipts', doesn't say for what. They both believe people will stop talking about this soon. Tammy says 'they'll be together forever', Matt says 'people will have to get over it'.

- Tammy says negativity was overwhelming at first, but positive direct messages make her feel better now... Matt is stuck on Tammy being a winner for 'getting more likes' on her comments. Tammy acts like she's supreme if someone deletes their comment. Tammy also says 'whatever she ignores it all' again. Right after saying she reads all comments. Matt says 'people are weird, he couldn't get it or do it', mate you run a podcast where you air your fiancée's laundry out?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lollyy

VIP Member
Bad enough being engaged 3 times in what 10 years but to not have even made it down the aisle 😭😭

• Haha

liv12345678910

I DONT understand the hurry. It’s so desperate.
people that are truly happy with each other just enjoying being together. They’ve been together five minutes, like High school behaviour

kmartplate

VIP Member
Third time lucky. This one really needs to last. One failed engagement is ok, I mean these things can happen. Two is a a red flag. Three is absolutely a reflection of the person. I would be embarrassed to keep getting engaged! At least this one is not based on pregnancy due to his infertility.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

annaliesebeckley

So Matt got Tammy and him a trip to Japan.
Now that he's a fiance and stepping into the stepdad role, isn't that inappropriate to not include the kids in the trip?
That's a gift you give your partner who has no kids. So they are going to Japan and doing a childless cruise next year together.
Poor kids.

Reactions: 21

TilbyPl01

I can’t help but think that this is a social experiment by Matt to hook up with a massive influencer…and then he will break it off, do a massive tell all on his podcast etc to benefit himself (this will happen before any wedding ever takes place) and it will be Tammy’s demise…

There is just no way that this relationship is authentic.

Reactions: 21