Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s illegal isn’t it? I’m not sure on the Australian laws
Australian (Victorian anyway) laws are they need to be 6 months plus meet the first height marker on their seat (some have 2 some have 3)… there is talk on making them stricter which honestly needs to be done I know barely any kids who rear face past their 1st birthday… there’s always some bs excuse car sickness screaming no room for legs etc my eldest stayed rear facing until 2.8 months she’s 99th percentile and would just cross her legs until she outgrew it and had to turn around

Reactions: 1
Tammy Hembrow gets the ick , or will the 3rd engagement actually stick ? #threadtitleidea

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Australian (Victorian anyway) laws are they need to be 6 months plus meet the first height marker on their seat (some have 2 some have 3)… there is talk on making them stricter which honestly needs to be done I know barely any kids who rear face past their 1st birthday… there’s always some bs excuse car sickness screaming no room for legs etc my eldest stayed rear facing until 2.8 months she’s 99th percentile and would just cross her legs until she outgrew it and had to turn around
I’m not talking about the baby, I’m talking about wolf and saskia being in none.

Reactions: 3
I’m not talking about the baby, I’m talking about wolf and saskia being in none.
Ohhh yeah they need to be in one until they’re 7 at least.. there’s also a 5 step test a lot of kids won’t meet until 10+ when it’s safest but can’t question them or you’re mum shaming they know what’s best for their kids lolllll

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.