Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a cackle at this tit! Of course Cachia would be in support of Tammy. crappy mums unite!
I am so exhausted reading the same thing called for every time. Why do they think the only options Tammy has are men hopping or staying in an unhealthy relationship? What about therapy? What about revising your standards, your choices, coming to terms why is she picking awful men instead of learning to be comfortable by herself? Plenty of single people are happy. Those children are the most affected in this all. They bond to a new man each year. If a man brought a new woman to play mommy to his children every year, we'd call him a womanizer and a player. All of these people riding for Tammy need to revise their standards and being upset by this. Once you have children, the spotlight shifts to them. Your choices affect them the most. You aren't the center of your universe anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
karissapukas liked my comment regarding how dangerous it is she is letting him around her kids this early!!! slay queen

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m being careful with my words because I don’t want to say anything unkind about a child but I am just wondering about saskia’s teeth, they are all broken looking! I imagine Tammy has a hard time with that since she is so looks obsessed!
Poor girl, I hope she didn’t hurt herself and break them 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m being careful with my words because I don’t want to say anything unkind about a child but I am just wondering about saskia’s teeth, they are all broken looking! I imagine Tammy has a hard time with that since she is so looks obsessed!
She said she fell when she was with a nanny.. but this doesn’t look like it’s all caused by a fall

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Beautiful little Saskia. I see myself through her eyes. I too came from a broken home, but just 1 and it screwed me as a teen and now affects my relationships as an adult in personal life and work life.
I was that smiley girl too.
Tammy let her suck on bottles all the time that had milk in them. It may have affected them. Like how they say dummies or thumb sucking at later stages can cause them to grown incorrectly.

Edit: I didn't see photo above.
My gosh. That's not only incorrectly growing but that is some sort of disease that has eroded her actual teeth, not just enamel. Gums may have some deficiency too. I actually didn't notice online how bad they were. I'm not sure braces can even fix that. I think Tammy will be waiting until further age development and getting full dental implants but I'm not even sure that's possible unless gums and bone structure under the skin is strong enough. It's like some sort of nutritional deficiency that's eating away bone.
But as long as Tammy regularly gets hers bleached polar white and advertises all the whitening strips....hey 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She said she fell when she was with a nanny.. but this doesn’t look like it’s all caused by a fall
There was no nanny accident with teeth. The nanny was a fan who wasn't interviewed by Tammy and she lost Saskia at the LA airport and they missed their flight home. Wolf had some accident in her care and ended up in LA hospital with stitches to the head.
The teeth thing was when Reece had the kids on the weekend after breakup. Tammy said Saskia hit her mouth on the side of the table and the one front tooth went brown from damage. The Reece hate groups implied that London and Reece hit her. But kids were back at his house following weekend, so that threw their lie out the window.
Her gums are inflamed and puffy and the receeding teeth are all signs of dental disease. The teeth are another issue. If your gums are healthy, they can't support healthy teeth.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Iv had some time today and ashamedly had a stalk of her insta. To be fair I didn't have to scroll that far to find these, I am surprised she hasn't deleted them yet!
Note Emilees comment on the Poole's proposal post calling it "best proposal ever" yet nothing on Zuchinnis. Seems the whole family loved Matt 1.0! Sas looks happy with him too, poor little chick would be more heartbroken then her mum!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Iv had some time today and ashamedly had a stalk of her insta. To be fair I didn't have to scroll that far to find these, I am surprised she hasn't deleted them yet!
Note Emilees comment on the Poole's proposal post calling it "best proposal ever" yet nothing on Zuchinnis. Seems the whole family loved Matt 1.0! Sas looks happy with him too, poor little chick would be more heartbroken then her mum!
She’s commented on Tammy’s post

Attachments

Reactions: 1
To be fair I don’t think any of the sisters particularly approve.
But as her sister they will support her

Reactions: 10
Every time I think this man couldn't have had a more unflattering photo out, I get played. All that ocean around their island and man couldn't wash the grease off his head. His forehead boobs are making me feel icky, maybe it's the angle. He still looks unkempt and like he smells. He is just not appealing, period. My v-g clamps shut upon a virtual image of him, I honestly don't wanna know how Tammy is willing to bed that. She's working over time to show off the ring though in oddest of poses. Probably to market the life out of the jeweler. Someone would never guess this is her third time riding the pony.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
LOL. Tammy’s table is set up has been sitting there a whole month. Obviously the “Christmas dinner” is just to get Insta photos 😭😭😂😂😂😂
OMG....still. This is hilarious 🤣🤣 Amy saying "we go to Tammy's every year for our family traditional dinner". I'm guessing they were there not even an hour for content

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.