Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still creeped out by this. She's sound asleep, mouth breathing, no doubt snoring, and look at him being a googley eyed creep. Man he's ugly. I just don't get it. That and the fact he's toxic and she's marrying him.
What is he giving her that no decent hunk couldn't?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
saski's teeth in one of her newer posts are horrifying. poor thing because it's no fault of her own - it's a parent's responsibility to protect their child's health, especially when they're young and growing up, and her (adult?) teeth look absolutely destroyed. it's not just in terms of aesthetics because i highly doubt those teeth are functional...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Posy is my little hero. Side-eyeing the life out of Zucchini. She doesn't seem to have bonded to him, no surprise there. Toddlers won't take anyone's phony sh-t. I still got the ick from this video of Tammy pretending this is her new little family now. She did the same with Poole & older kids at the beach. Still didn't learn to appropriately cover her kids for the Aussie summer sun. No parasol, no skin covers, no head covers.

I just saw Poole and Tammy took all the kids to take Santa photos together. How much do you think Zucchini is losing it right now he wasn't involved in Tammy's family photo?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Posy is my little hero. Side-eyeing the life out of Zucchini. She doesn't seem to have bonded to him, no surprise there. Toddlers won't take anyone's phony sh-t. I still got the ick from this video of Tammy pretending this is her new little family now. She did the same with Poole & older kids at the beach. Still didn't learn to appropriately cover her kids for the Aussie summer sun. No parasol, no skin covers, no head covers.

I just saw Poole and Tammy took all the kids to take Santa photos together. How much do you think Zucchini is losing it right now he wasn't involved in Tammy's family photo?
i can’t get over how bad her boobs are. they’re so far apart from each other, in their own worlds, like zucchini’s only two brain cells bouncing inside his skull

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm still creeped out by this. She's sound asleep, mouth breathing, no doubt snoring, and look at him being a googley eyed creep. Man he's ugly. I just don't get it. That and the fact he's toxic and she's marrying him.
What is he giving her that no decent hunk couldn't?
I actually do get why she is infatuated with this guy, cause she sees herself in him. They're both narcissistic morons. I think people confuse Tammy as someone who is a sweet lovely girl, she is not. They both deserve each other. I can't wait for the rushed all expenses/ sponsored
wedding and then the separation followed by the divorce. He'll be laughing all the way to the bank and she'll be posing her ass all over instagram looking for her next flog, whilst advertising tit like protein powders, lingerie (she never wears), baby tit products, her cheap as overpriced, but continually heavily discounted activewear crap and her rubbish and bullshit "fitness" app , that she needs to entice people with $$$$ "prizes" , to work on one's ass.

Reactions: 10
Currently on Aussie influencer opinions. I found this tik tok too. If she took after a filter, it wouldn't surprise me she had someone else organise the ring, the stage and just have him ask. The announcement video already looks like an unbelievably bad acting, low budget movie as is. I am not Australian, but this residence seems too classy for such tacky people to marry. And I don't think Tammy would ever do anything quietly, wedding especially. Maybe just the inevitable divorce in a year or two.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
getting married in melbourne, only to move back? or will she actually move to melb and uproot her kids from everything they’ve ever known?

i can’t see the wedding ever happening tbh. it’s just going to be engagement for the content until they break up.

getting married in melbourne, only to move back? or will she actually move to melb and uproot her kids from everything they’ve ever known?

i can’t see the wedding ever happening tbh. it’s just going to be engagement for the content until they break up.
She would never leave the clutches of her sisters and mum. Who will mind the kids everyday.
I can't see head loving the gold Coast long term. I think he'll keep travelling between the two. That way also stops him from getting overwhelmed and sick of her full time. He can also get a bit on the side in Melbs.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Where is Reece? And when does he see any of his children?
Him and Tammy follow each other so they are obviously friends now!
She will be following Matt Poole again when that sausage dumps her.

Reactions: 4
Where is Reece? And when does he see any of his children?
Him and Tammy follow each other so they are obviously friends now!
She will be following Matt Poole again when that sausage dumps her.
Tammy followed Reece the day after Matt Poole uploaded that photo with Madi and she unfollowed him (Poole)
Regardless if they are friends or not, she can't really unfollow him now as everyone will notice and bring up the comments on her page. She can't afford any more negative talk.
I think he may be in his way back here. He posted photo in elevator which def isn't Bali. Pretty sure he's gone home every Christmas. Plus his gf is from Gold Coast.
Don't worry, we'll see proof of yearly visit

Reactions: 5
I get that we all grieve differently, but I was very surprised she didn't include her stillborn child in the number of children.
I did also actually. Like you said though, everybody grieves different.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s crazy for years Tammy and Reece were the perfect couple and now he sees his children twice a year! It’s so sad!
Who is his gf? Does he see his child with London?

Reactions: 1
I get that we all grieve differently, but I was very surprised she didn't include her stillborn child in the number of children.
"Favourite food: Asian"

Giiiiirrrlll WHAT? You have GOT to be more specific than that! Generalising an entire continent of different cuisines down to just "Asian food" is so disrespectful!

Imagine if someone said their favourite food was "European". That's great love, but that could mean anything from bangers and mash to baklava!

Reactions: 15
Guys, the new girl that Poole is seeing, Bella – she’s currently featuring on the latest season of Made in Chelsea (it’s a short season, they’ve gone out to Sydney). Her storyline is her dating Rez.

Based on pap pics of the MIC cast, they only filmed this Sydney season last month.

• Wow
Guys, the new girl that Poole is seeing, Bella – she’s currently featuring on the latest season of Made in Chelsea (it’s a short season, they’ve gone out to Sydney). Her storyline is her dating Rez.

Based on pap pics of the MIC cast, they only filmed this Sydney season last month.
That's cool. There are photos of her in Sydney on her page. Is she just a guest because in the cast group photos online, I can't see her and she's not mentioned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.