Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Matt and his girlfriend been together long? She seems lovely but as a mother of a baby the same age, I’d feel a bit uncomfortable with another woman meeting and holidaying with my baby so quickly!
This is exactly what I was thinking, as a mother with a baby of a similar age to posy I wouldn’t be happy if my ex was playing happy families with his new gf who he’s only been with a few months!

Reactions: 12
Has Matt and his girlfriend been together long? She seems lovely but as a mother of a baby the same age, I’d feel a bit uncomfortable with another woman meeting and holidaying with my baby so quickly!
Roughly 6 months I think. Influencerupdates first had a photo of them both posting from the same spot.
I don't think Tammy would have a problem considering she flew in Jahkoy from Canada to come stay at her house only after a month. He was at Saskia's 4th birthday, he's in birthday video. He had never met the kids.
So it would be hypocritical of her to think otherwise

Reactions: 7
This is exactly what I was thinking, as a mother with a baby of a similar age to posy I wouldn’t be happy if my ex was playing happy families with his new gf who he’s only been with a few months!
Are you all forgetting Matt moved in with Tammy right away and he was parenting her two kids? And they weren't even his🙄
Sheesh, no wonder dads get a bad wrap after breakups.

Reactions: 7
TBH, Posy is in safer hands with Matt and his partner than W&S ever were with Tammy's rap boyfriend who police were called for domestic violence.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can't believe 109+ women would go there. He looks like too much of a sleeze to me. (edit: quote from the comment re. Zukowski sleeping with 109 women hasn't shown)

I think Matt was the only decent-ish guy out of the lot.

Reece seems to be obsessed with fitness content. Feels like he might have some issues deep down as if he's got to prove himself to someone. He'll fall off the wagon soon because he seems to be without a purpose in life. Barely sees his kids and spends all day in the gym. So exciting 🙄

Reactions: 8
I can't believe 109+ women would go there. He looks like too much of a sleeze to me. (edit: quote from the comment re. Zukowski sleeping with 109 women hasn't shown)

I think Matt was the only decent-ish guy out of the lot.

Reece seems to be obsessed with fitness content. Feels like he might have some issues deep down as if he's got to prove himself to someone. He'll fall off the wagon soon because he seems to be without a purpose in life. Barely sees his kids and spends all day in the gym. So exciting 🙄
Reece barely sees his kids because he's living in Bali with some psycho steroid narcissist.
Im not sure the reason why he doesn't go visit Stone in America but maybe still entry issues. I too see he's lost. Very empty man.
It really is a shame her and Matt didn't work out. He may not be a perfect partner, no one ever is, but he's a damn good father. I feel Tammy is looking for someone that she will realistically never have or get. She needs to humble herself because what she's displaying is too egotistical.

I feel so sorry for wolf and sass I wonder how involved Matt is with them now. I assume not much at all. Wonder if pick ups/drop offs are all happy families. Matt’s gf doesn’t follow Tammy and she unfollowed Matt the first time he posted her.

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for wolf and sass I wonder how involved Matt is with them now. I assume not much at all. Wonder if pick ups/drop offs are all happy families. Matt’s gf doesn’t follow Tammy and she unfollowed Matt the first time he posted her.
I wondered if Tammy has let Matt see them, not that it's required because it's not his kids but it's the right thing to do for everyone.
But who also knows what Tammy's told them too 🤷
Just really don't know what's going on between them all. All his family and friends follow new girlfriend and vise versa and they unfollowed Tammy (last I checked).
It hurts my heart that W and S see Matt being so present with Posy and Reece just being an absent deadshit. And now they could potentially have another man walking into their lives. The kids future relationships are going to be difficult due to trust issues.
Drop offs seem to be after she drops kids off at school too

So Tammy's weekend hook up just arrived in Brisbane from Melbourne and is asking online (shirtless in bed ) what to do or where to go 🤔 He's not even an hour drive from Tammy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Tammy's weekend hook up just arrived in Brisbane from Melbourne and is asking online (shirtless in bed ) what to do or where to go 🤔 He's not even an hour drive from Tammy 🙄
He's just putting it out there for her to see 👀👀👀 I wonder if she'll go to his show tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Props to Emilee for directly calling Tammy out as childish. The gist is they had a sibling fight between them and Tammy went around blocking. But the second clip gets to me. What does a bunch of rich, privileged bogans has that's authentic and relatable to the public? Better yet, I wanna know what was the filmed 'fake drama' as opposed to Emilee literally calling them all dramatic in real life. It can't be that worse off... can it? The delusions too, that they get to decide if they want a show on air or not. The network denied them and they still won't accept it, LOL.
---
Star mustn't have had any easy childhood.
She has battlescars 😔 I wonder if the wing tattoo symbolizes them?
This paired with Olympia's crying on tik tok and self humiliating, Tammy and that little steroid brother's apparent body dysmorphia has me wondering wtf went on inside that childhood home. Most of the kids seem extremely miserable in their appearances, lacking self confidence and going to extremes to show themselves off for what they aren't physically. I have to wonder if all of this stems from their mother and her 'model socialite' career. Therapy all around. I hope they're not passing this onto the grandchildren.

Attachments

Props to Emilee for directly calling Tammy out as childish. The gist is they had a sibling fight between them and Tammy went around blocking. But the second clip gets to me. What does a bunch of rich, privileged bogans has that's authentic and relatable to the public? Better yet, I wanna know what was the filmed 'fake drama' as opposed to Emilee literally calling them all dramatic in real life. It can't be that worse off... can it? The delusions too, that they get to decide if they want a show on air or not. The network denied them and they still won't accept it, LOL.
---

This paired with Olympia's crying on tik tok and self humiliating, Tammy and that little steroid brother's apparent body dysmorphia has me wondering wtf went on inside that childhood home. Most of the kids seem extremely miserable in their appearances, lacking self confidence and going to extremes to show themselves off for what they aren't physically. I have to wonder if all of this stems from their mother and her 'model socialite' career. Therapy all around. I hope they're not passing this onto the grandchildren.
I think it all stems from their mum for sure.
When Tammy, Em and Amy's dad stopped getting cast for movies, obviously drop in income and fame, she moved onto another wealthy man.
I also think Ava and Star couldn't live with her, why they moved out. Their older brother also moved out to live with their dad.

TV network flatly said a big NO to them.
Networks only pick shows that they know will be popular and make them money.
I had to google it but they look at each character (the family), how entertaining they are, how they can bring something different to audience (us), can they bring diversity and relate to audience in a good way. They failed in all of that.
Emilee lied. The Hembrows chose their scripts, as if they were told to act fake. I also think their dad, Mark, did the shooting because he's a producer and director and does this for a living now he doesn't act.
All references to this series have been deleted by Hembrows but there are some articles online.
They are just covering their embarrassment that they failed in wanting to be like the Kardashians.

How can the Hembrows even have a show? Their lives are boring.
They get up, have breakfast, take the kids to school and then lay on the beach, beauticians or hairdressers chair and then go pick up kids and go home to complain how hard and busy their day was.
There's no romances to even bother looking at.
Emilee's kids are spoilt brats to watch.
Tammy's are far too trained in what to say and do and how to act.
And imagine listening to Tammy constantly use her fake American voice.
Majority of Australians don't like them or even know about them.
All the comments on write ups about them from news sources are negative and they get tit put on them all the time.
Networks aren't stupid. They look at these things. It doesn't matter what they have achieved, if the general public don't like them, then they won't watch them, and the network makes a huge loss if they take a gamble.
Personally, I think Emilee wrote that story Question herself to break it to everyone on their terms because too many were asking about it.
Maybe another reason Tammy and Amy blocked her. Maybe she told them she was going to do it.

I mean amy doesn’t strike me as childish, so wonder what really happened with her and emilee

She looks like a malfunctioning robot in this. Why does she think the toothy, open mouthed severe head tilt is attractive? Surely she could have picked another photo where her hand isn’t moving and blurred, or is it because she just loved her body too much in it 😂
IMG_1182.png

Her going to fendi and being gifted a bag. How do Fendi benefit from that? No followers will actually go out and buy a fendi will they?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like a malfunctioning robot in this. Why does she think the toothy, open mouthed severe head tilt is attractive? Surely she could have picked another photo where her hand isn’t moving and blurred, or is it because she just loved her body too much in it 😂View attachment 2444510

Her going to fendi and being gifted a bag. How do Fendi benefit from that? No followers will actually go out and buy a fendi will they?
Repulses me that she wears Fendi knowing that the F means Fun Fur. They are known for using exotic animals for their clothing.
But then again, caring about animals is something she's not known for 👎

It looks like she's shaking water out of her ear. Her poses are dumb and uncomfortable looking. And check the comments 😁 does anyone genuine comment anymore or is it just bots and old men
And the heavy filter on her face is rediculous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.