Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's definitely that Love Island guy Matt Z, now I've seen his recent story
Hair gives it away. Looks like hair on those troll characters 🤣
He lives in Melbourne, so far away. So if he visits her, it'll have to be hotel rooms or will he meet the kids?
He lives with people, so her taking the kids to Melbourne is off, so dumping the kids once again for a fk.
He's way too clean cut for her. She'll be bored and out of there pretty quick.
Honestly I thought she'd get stuck into some really hot famous model or something for a bit, just to rub it in Matt's face.
Emilee and her still fighting

Attachments

Reactions: 1
That's definitely that Love Island guy Matt Z, now I've seen his recent story
Hair gives it away. Looks like hair on those troll characters 🤣
He lives in Melbourne, so far away. So if he visits her, it'll have to be hotel rooms or will he meet the kids?
He lives with people, so her taking the kids to Melbourne is off, so dumping the kids once again for a fk.
He's way too clean cut for her. She'll be bored and out of there pretty quick.
Honestly I thought she'd get stuck into some really hot famous model or something for a bit, just to rub it in Matt's face.
Emilee and her still fighting
I know someone who slept with him at a house party (probs 10 years ago now). He was a 1 min wonder and was rude to her immediately after. Got up, walked away and refused to acknowledge her existence ever again. what a catch!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know someone who slept with him at a house party (probs 10 years ago now). He was a 1 min wonder and was rude to her immediately after. Got up, walked away and refused to acknowledge her existence ever again. what a catch!
I've been watching his videos on TikTok and Instagram, he hangs with all the hot well known models/ TV stars in his industry and obviously loves his carefree glamorous life of restaurants and bars. How do I say it nicely, Tammys a thot, not a glamorous sophisticated educated woman.
I read it somewhere, that someone said he's feminine and now I know what they mean. Men who wear pink tapered ankle pants with boat shoes and a jumper wrapped around their shoulders- like a preppy boy. Nope, no thanks. That's not even remotely close to what Tammy would actually like. He has man boobs 🙈 Even in the video with Tammy, he's wearing preppy white trousers and a navy jumper, he's so vanilla.
Eager to watch this unfold.
But I will say this, I think he'd make a great stepdad (apparently he's infertile). He already has the dad bod nailed.

Reactions: 2
Matt has ADHD and struggles with being monogamous. Brags about taking chicks virginity, in his podcast I think he said it was over 10 virgins. No wonder he was on Love Island.
Now I say that, he sounds perfect for Tammy 😁

• Sick
  • Wow
Gizelle was in stories with Tammy while Emilee was away skiing. So obviously Tammy was babysitting.
Maybe Tammy passed on Gizelle to someone else so she could stay the night in the hotel with this random and didn't tell Em??????
I'd be fully pissed if my sister did that.
Wouldn't one of the other sisters who live with her be responsible for looking after Gizelle or don't they usually get looked after by the mum. Maybe Tammy had her for the 1 night and then the other nights they were away they were with the other relatives.

Wouldn't one of the other sisters who live with her be responsible for looking after Gizelle or don't they usually get looked after by the mum. Maybe Tammy had her for the 1 night and then the other nights they were away they were with the other relatives.
Yes it looks like Ava was babysitting. There's a TikTok with Tammy wearing the jeans outfit she's in with Matt at hotel. So Ava had her by the looks of it.
But who knows why they still aren't following each other. Could be anything. She might have said something about the new bloke that Tammy didn't like. Could be publicity stunt. Anything is possible with that family.

Matt has ADHD and struggles with being monogamous. Brags about taking chicks virginity, in his podcast I think he said it was over 10 virgins. No wonder he was on Love Island.
Now I say that, he sounds perfect for Tammy 😁
What a winner to bring home to meet the kids and introduce him as their new daddy😂

I think both the younger sisters live with Emilee and probably help out with her kids a lot

I think both the younger sisters live with Emilee and probably help out with her kids a lot
Yes, they both do. But Ava was at Tammy's in the Titok where she's all ready to go out, freshly made up. Plus Star was away with her boyfriend in Hamilton Island.
So Ava definitely had her.
Amy was also away weekend with her hubby at some farm for Father's Day.

On a lighter note, Tammy got some new hooves

Attachments

• Haha
Yes, they both do. But Ava was at Tammy's in the Titok where she's all ready to go out, freshly made up. Plus Star was away with her boyfriend in Hamilton Island.

Vag toes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Her latest video of “motility exercises” LoL I cannot 🤦🏼‍♀️ sexercises more like haha . Imagine filming that tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Her latest video of “motility exercises” LoL I cannot 🤦🏼‍♀️ sexercises more like haha . Imagine filming that tit
Oh yeah. That was on the extreme side of cringe. Bit embarrassed for her, that she had to go to such great lengths to throw her scrunchy ass in our faces or was it intended for the new guy 😝🥴😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3

These are bleeping hideous. Although her 'style' has always been absolute trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These are bleeping hideous. Although her 'style' has always been absolute trash.
She tries to hard, that's why. Put Kylie in those shoes and she'd rock them. Tammy and designer just don't together when she's a trashy person with a trashy reputation.

I'm also having second thoughts whether that is that Matt Z guy she was hooking up with. In his latest post today, he has different hair and looks really tall and slim, like Matt P The guy in video looks chubby

The perve in me had me checking last night. Tammy followed Emilee and Emilee still isn't following her even though she's online.
Some deep tit must have gone on between the two

• Wow
The perve in me had me checking last night. Tammy followed Emilee and Emilee still isn't following her even though she's online.
Some deep tit must have gone on between the two
Just checked and Emilee still hasn't refollowed.

E still not following her back but T just posted this.
Screams damage control. Emilee is out with girls. Just because Tammy has Gizelle, doesn't mean they are on good terms. Her mum or Amy could have dropped her off at Tammys considering Tammy isn't working.
Shouldn't use kids as pawns, even if not talking to each other.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.